Creating a Respectful and Open World for Natural Hair

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
You guessed it. These are the burning issues that Democrats will be bringing to the table. Not only will the suit be gone in business, but you can forgot about looking clean cut, no tattoos, body piercings or other freaky coiffure.

If fact, it will now be probably AGAINST the law to even openly express a dislike for someone looking like an absolute ass. Be prepared. The next time you go somewhere to be waited on, you can now expect them to look like this as the new protected class of idiot buffoonery:

db83e072e3aaf85218ba71f03f5fa2aa.jpg
odd-haircuts-07.jpg
682bc0f38528e837a3c25be648ca90f2.jpg
899247ffcd875afac04ceb42e1d20ffa--crazy-hair-colour-crazy-hair-days.jpg
beautiful-you95617.jpg
th-1.jpg

Mind you, I'm not against personal expression, but as a business person, I don't want it reflecting on my business. Keep that stuff at home. Now it will be illegal for a business to have, much less enforce, any kind of a dress code.

Just why is it that whenever the progressives go after something to "protect," it's never anything important to me or any of the normal, larger scale mainstream of decent society?

New Law in Montgomery County Protects Residents from Hair Discrimination

Last edited:
They're special doncha know- they need protecting- LOL - a dying species etc.

People just don't know what battles to pick anymore, I guess and its because one person's opinion will only mirror the opinions of so many other people if they are going to mirror anyone else's opinion at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back