Crazy Stat Olympic Statistic

If the US Women constituted their own delegation; they would be in the top 5 of the medal count. 66 medals won by women would put them ahead of most other nations!!!!

"
If U.S. women were their own country, they would have finished fourth in the Olympic medal count, ahead of Great Britain, Japan, Australia, Germany and nearly 200 other countries, and behind only the entire U.S. team, China and the Russian Olympic Committee.

Of Team USA’s 113 medals at these Games, 66 were won by women and 41 were won by men. (Six of the medals were won in mixed events featuring male and female athletes.)"

This is usually the spot where some loser says something snarky. For once in your miserable lives, can't you just congratulate someone? I'm guessing not.
Keep playing games and stop letting them vote. That be great . Nurturing is not great for voters.

He does

he does however OPENLY VOCALLY SUPPORT allowing men on women's teams and yes, he actually determines what his executive agencies do in supporting HIS view on who is protected by US LAW.

I see the results as my room mate keeps FOX News on 24/7 and I read the threads here. AT home I never watch the news. Seeing as how I have a daughter and 2 granddaughters I am interested in somethings dealing with women and will respond.
You just said you don't watch sports...

What do you care?

Christ pal..get a life before it's too late.

I didn't watch any of the Olympics, however I am happy for all the medal winners. They worked hard to get their hardware.

Forum List

Back