Less than 4 weeks until the college football season starts

It doesn't matter how hot, dry, and miserable September is. Once the Tide takes the field, it's officially FALL! I hadn't look at their schedule. Miami first? Great!

Nick Saban and the best paid players money can buy do well in Alabama. College football is about momentum. They have it now.

Looking forward to game 3 UF vs Ala. I expect it to be competitive like the SEC championship was last year. Bama is stacked.

Nick Saban and the best paid players money can buy do well in Alabama. College football is about momentum. They have it now.

Looking forward to game 3 UF vs Ala. I expect it to be competitive like the SEC championship was last year. Bama is stacked.

LMAO!! Paid players? Do you think if Bama players were paid that it wouldn't have come out by now? Every team in college football, especially in the SEC, would love to see Bama get busted. They haven't been. Saban plays it straight.

It doesn't matter how hot, dry, and miserable September is. Once the Tide takes the field, it's officially FALL! I hadn't look at their schedule. Miami first? Great!

That is a fact!

Yep, starting the season against Miami. Should be a good game.

LMAO!! Paid players? Do you think if Bama players were paid that it wouldn't have come out by now? Every team in college football, especially in the SEC, would love to see Bama get busted. They haven't been. Saban plays it straight.
There’s no other explanation for their talent. You ever been to Alabama? Doesn’t recruit itself. Lol.

There’s no other explanation for their talent. You ever been to Alabama? Doesn’t recruit itself. Lol.

Yes, there is the best recruit lure of all. I'll get to that in a minute.

Yes, I have been to Tuscaloosa. I was born there. I grew up there. The campus is beautiful. But more importantly, the athletic facilities are some of the best in college football.

But you think the campus is why players choose to go to a school? lol okey dokey.

If you had a son who was a 5 start recruit, would the campus be the reason he went to a schools?

Or would the number of players drafted into the NFL be the reason? Since 2000 there have been 2 schools with 31 players drafted by the NFL. Ohio State and Bama.

Or maybe national championships? Of course Bama has won more in the last 15 years than anyone else.

But an even better recruiting tool is the fact that every recruiting class Nick Saban has had is wearing at least one National Championship ring. No other school can say anything close to that.

Alabama players are not paid. They are playing for the best college football coach in the history of the game, in the midst of the greatest dynasty in sports.

We both have good opening games. Should be a great and telling way to kick off the new year!

If I remember right, you are a Clemson fan, right?

Georgia should be pretty good this year, but I see Dabo having his boys ready to play at a high level.

WVU is going ALL THE WAY!!!!.....well probably not to the championship, but somewhere. Maybe the Astroglide/Summer's Eve Vagina Bowl or sumpin....

screen-shot-2021-08-10-at-111419-am.webp

And my Crimson Tide begins their defense of the National Championship.

Nick Saban is undeniably the G.O.A.T. and this dynasty is the greatest in sports.

Funny that 2 people disagreed with my post, but neglected to post any valid argument.

Full preseason AP top 25:​

1. Alabama
2. Oklahoma
3. Clemson
4. Ohio State
5. Georgia
6. Texas A&M
7. Iowa State
8. Cincinnati
9. Notre Dame
10. North Carolina
11. Oregon
12. Wisconsin
13. Florida
14. Miami (FL)
15. USC
16. LSU
17. Indiana
18. Iowa
19. Penn State
20. Washington
21. Texas
22. Coastal Carolina
23. Louisiana Lafayette
24. Utah
25. Arizona State
Others Receiving Votes: Oklahoma State 107, Ole Miss 106, TCU 40, Liberty 36, Auburn 32, North Carolina State 14, Michigan 12, Northwestern 8, Boise State 7, Nevada 7, Brigham Young 6, Ball State 6, Houston 5, Boston College 5, UCF 5, West Virginia 3, UAB 2, Army 2, UCLA 2.

Forum List

Back