Crazy nurse struck off for spreading lies

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
1622802232703.png

I highlight this story because of the remarkable resemblance between this idiot and the Republican woman of science Marje Taylor Green. Both have strong views on these issues and both have that slack jawed vacant expression that screams "look at me".

I dont know if this girl is into polyamorous tantric sex but I can guarantee that she believes in Jewish space lasers.

This raises the obvious question. How did they get here ? Are they from our world. Did those Jewish jokers plant them years ago when they were setting up the space lasers. ? Who do they report to ? Is George behind this in order to make conservatives look like crazy people ?

So many qustions.

View attachment 497223

I highlight this story because of the remarkable resemblance between this idiot and the Republican woman of science Marje Taylor Green. Both have strong views on these issues and both have that slack jawed vacant expression that screams "look at me".

I dont know if this girl is into polyamorous tantric sex but I can guarantee that she believes in Jewish space lasers.

This raises the obvious question. How did they get here ? Are they from our world. Did those Jewish jokers plant them years ago when they were setting up the space lasers. ? Who do they report to ? Is George behind this in order to make conservatives look like crazy people ?

So many qustions.
For once I actually agree with you.

Glad she's been struck off. Someone in her position and with her responsibilities should know better.

Of course she's entitled to her opinion and if she's an anti-vaxxer that's her choice but she can't be going about spreading dangerous lies the profession she's in.

How you decided to bring Israel/Jews and American Republicans into it is a mystery to me though. Some feat. Shoehorn them into everything, just to be safe eh.

Covid being made in a Chinese lab used to be a lie too

WTF is wrong with these people? Honestly, how can you compare wearing a mask to the Holocaust? I thought this type of mental illness was largely limited to the U.S., but our friends across the pond have a smattering of whack-a-doodles themselves.

WTF is wrong with these people? Honestly, how can you compare wearing a mask to the Holocaust? I thought this type of mental illness was largely limited to the U.S., but our friends across the pond have a smattering of whack-a-doodles themselves.
I think that various lockdowns have pushed some vulnerable people over the edge. Mental health provision is woeful all over the world so who is going to help them out ?

Forum List

Back