UK Woman On Trial For “Transphobic Tweets”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Orwellian thought police are in control in the UK. Shame we lost so many Americans defending shithole UK.

For the record, and I’m hoping your listening Brits, if you think you’re a sex you’re not, you have a mental health issue.

An accountant working for a gender-critical feminist group in Scotland has been charged in relation to allegedly homophobic and transphobic tweets in a case that has been seized on as an exemplar of the apparent clash between free speech and transgender rights.

Marion Millar, from Airdrie, was bailed to appear at Glasgow sheriff court next month. Millar works at For Women Scotland, a group that brought a legal challenge against the Scottish government in January over its definition of “woman” in an act to improve gender representation on public boards.

The case has already gained wide attention among those who believe women’s rights and free speech are under attack from people who want to privilege transgender rights.

This is the brain child of SNP politician (justice minister) Humza Yusef

In Scotland he's also known as 'Humza Useless'

This is a guy who has seen fit to get tore into the English, Protestants, The Pope, Jews, Israel and also has said recently, on record, in Government that 'Scotland is too white'

It's the way of the world. It's pretty disgusting, sadly Scotland is no different to anywhere else with these hypocrite, race baiting, horrible, lowlife scum.

He's honestly one of the worst. He's a full-blown anti-white racist who's exempt from his own stupid hate speech laws that he masterminded.

Ironically as a justice minister he was fined in court and found guilty for driving around with no insurance.

Another one of the many elite in the "do as I say, not as I do" brigade.

Orwellian thought police are in control in the UK. Shame we lost so many Americans defending shithole UK.

For the record, and I’m hoping your listening Brits, if you think you’re a sex you’re not, you have a mental health issue.

An accountant working for a gender-critical feminist group in Scotland has been charged in relation to allegedly homophobic and transphobic tweets in a case that has been seized on as an exemplar of the apparent clash between free speech and transgender rights.

Marion Millar, from Airdrie, was bailed to appear at Glasgow sheriff court next month. Millar works at For Women Scotland, a group that brought a legal challenge against the Scottish government in January over its definition of “woman” in an act to improve gender representation on public boards.

The case has already gained wide attention among those who believe women’s rights and free speech are under attack from people who want to privilege transgender rights.

Notice how every country the Left seems to like always ends up being AGAINST freedom and human rights!

EXCEPT:
  1. The right of the mother to get pregnant and abort at will.
  2. The right of the illegal to invade America.
  3. The right of children to self-mutilate.
  4. The right of the sexually confused to change genders.
  5. The right of minorities to disrupt society at will until THEY are satisfied.
I'm sorry. Maybe I just should have said the Left are for rights and freedom, EXCEPT for white, religious, patriotic conservatives.

Given their designs we would have less rights than a dog about to be put to sleep!

This is the brain child of SNP politician (justice minister) Humza Yusef

In Scotland he's also known as 'Humza Useless'

This is a guy who has seen fit to get tore into the English, Protestants, The Pope, Jews, Israel and also has said recently, on record, in Government that 'Scotland is too white'

It's the way of the world. It's pretty disgusting, sadly Scotland is no different to anywhere else with these hypocrite, race baiting, horrible, lowlife scum.

He's honestly one of the worst. He's a full-blown anti-white racist who's exempt from his own stupid hate speech laws that he masterminded.

Ironically as a justice minister he was fined in court and found guilty for driving around with no insurance.

Another one of the many elite in the "do as I say, not as I do" brigade.

The way you describe him.........is he Trudeau's twin brother???

Forum List

Back