Crazy Joe blames Trump for Cuba wanting to be on UN Human Rights Council. Cuba was on UN Human Rights Council during the Obama/Biden regime.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This clown can't remember yesterday, so I guess we shouldn't expect him to remember what happened while he was running the country as VP.

Biden blames Trump for Cuba push to rejoin UN Human Rights Council, despite it being a member during Obama admin

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Friday blamed President Trump for a push by Cuba to join the U.N. Human Rights Council -- a criticism that ignores Cuba’s membership multiple times during the Obama administration.

“Trump's international failures have cleared a path for Cuba to join the U.N. Human Rights Council,” Biden tweeted in English and Spanish. “This would betray Cuba's political prisoners and further undermine U.S. diplomacy. As President, I will lead by empowering the Cuban people and defending human rights.”

Joe Biden

@JoeBiden

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1261403984100818944

Trump's international failures have cleared a path for Cuba to join the UN Human Rights Council. This would betray Cuba's political prisoners and further undermine U.S. diplomacy. As President, I will lead by empowering the Cuban people and defending human rights.

4:12 PM - May 15, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

11.9K people are talking about this

It was not clear what international failures he was speaking about, or how that was connected to the Cuban push to get on the Council. The Biden campaign did not respond to a request for comment from Fox News.

This clown can't remember yesterday, so I guess we shouldn't expect him to remember what happened while he was running the country as VP.

Biden blames Trump for Cuba push to rejoin UN Human Rights Council, despite it being a member during Obama admin

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Friday blamed President Trump for a push by Cuba to join the U.N. Human Rights Council -- a criticism that ignores Cuba’s membership multiple times during the Obama administration.

“Trump's international failures have cleared a path for Cuba to join the U.N. Human Rights Council,” Biden tweeted in English and Spanish. “This would betray Cuba's political prisoners and further undermine U.S. diplomacy. As President, I will lead by empowering the Cuban people and defending human rights.”

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden

Trump's international failures have cleared a path for Cuba to join the UN Human Rights Council. This would betray Cuba's political prisoners and further undermine U.S. diplomacy. As President, I will lead by empowering the Cuban people and defending human rights.

It was not clear what international failures he was speaking about, or how that was connected to the Cuban push to get on the Council. The Biden campaign did not respond to a request for comment from Fox News.

ohhh the deep state wants this guy in the WH baaaaad ! an empty vessel to control and manipulate .

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden

Human right council at the UN is a joke. Security Council pretty much a joke. UN was a good idea gone wrong, We shouldn't leave the UN, but should move it off shore to maybe Puerto Rico, and redo the UN building to a more productive use.

Ask my cousins wife about her uncle disappearing in the middle of the night never to be heard of again in 1961.

Tell Uncle Blow and Castro to drop.

This was the beginning of the end for this crime against humanity.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden

After Joe woke from yet another nap he clarified his comments saying, “That was now and this is then.”

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden

Senile Old Joe has become a disgrace. His family needs to intervene on his behalf.

"Cuba was elected to three-year terms in 2009, 2013 and 2016, respectively. The Obama administration did not manage to prevent other human rights abusers such as Russia, Venezuela and Saudi Arabia from becoming members of the body, either."- Adam Shaw- Fox News

So starting with the Obama /Biden administration and EVERY year of the Obama/Biden administration Cuba was a member of the UN Human Rights Council?

Joe was this another example of something that occurred that you knew NOTHING about? :rolleyes: :disbelief:

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden

Maybe you should give Crazy Uncle Joe a break...

He's been busy!!!
OIP4B6OW93V.jpg

There is no fucking way creepy Joe typed that tweet.

You're going to tell me the same person that typed that coherent well written (but bullshit) tweet is this dumbass?

Last edited:

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden

BWAHAHAHAHA

.... left-wingers are so absolutely incompetent.

Forum List

Back