Crazed and demonic racist Tea Party Elects black woman

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
The KKK Democrats are in disarray as blacks flee the plantation.

With these historic elections of black Republicans, Democrats on Twitter went crazy, not with excitement, but with racist and demeaning comments showing the world who the true intolerant racists are.

Liberals Lose It Show They are the Real Racists with their Reaction to Wins by Tim Scott and Mia Love

Yeah, that 'Republicans are Racists' and 'Republican War on Women' shite might not be working so well for Democrats anymore. People are smarter than they think.

So you elected a couple of tokens? No worries, good for you, in a way.

Aw, poor pissy Obamabot. So butthurt.
Not at all actually. I've been through this cycle several times before. Watch American politics for a few more decades and you;ll understand, maybe.

I'm not unhappy about last night. I prefer to be in the opposition while holding the White House. It's not like anything really changed after all.

With these historic elections of black Republicans, Democrats on Twitter went crazy, not with excitement, but with racist and demeaning comments showing the world who the true intolerant racists are.

Liberals Lose It Show They are the Real Racists with their Reaction to Wins by Tim Scott and Mia Love

Yeah, that 'Republicans are Racists' and 'Republican War on Women' shite might not be working so well for Democrats anymore. People are smarter than they think.
And the Michelle black folk I give you permission to eat some fired chicken comment

And the Michelle black folk I give you permission to eat some fired chicken comment

I love it. You are so stupid. You always fuck up the punch line.

What dumb blacks need are representatives who will raise the minimum wage eliminating many entry level jobs, and massive amnesty to compete for those jobs. And those clueless neanderthals will thank them for it....

What dumb blacks need are representatives who will raise the minimum wage eliminating many entry level jobs, and massive amnesty to compete for those jobs. And those clueless neanderthals will thank them for it....

Yes! Many entry level jobs will just be eliminated. That's because these employees are not actually needed by their employers. Their employers are just hiring them, training them and paying them.....because they like them. They don't need these employees. Entry level employees are just charity cases for their employers.

You have it all figured out.

Forum List

Back