Crap. I'm hungry and didn't bring enough food.

o you say that now...15 hours from now...it will be your smorgasboard

I brought some food. It was the leftovers from last night. But it looks like my kids had some and I wasn't aware. There's a lot less than I expected.

And I won't raid the fridge. First off, I know what it's like to come in expected the food you left in there the previous day and it's gone. Secondly, there's a camera trained on the fridge.

I'll survive. No biggie.

Have an impromptu radio contest. The first person who shows up with a pizza wins a free t-shirt or something. They will flock to your station in droves.

Have an impromptu radio contest. The first person who shows up with a pizza wins a free t-shirt or something. They will flock to your station in droves.

I'm not on the air. Plus that would likely get me fired.

I found a container of oatmeal in a cabinet. Looks OK. I'm gonna have some of that.

I found a container of oatmeal in a cabinet. Looks OK. I'm gonna have some of that.

That's quite a feast for a guy that just hit 500. When I hit 300 I'm going to get me a PB & J.:lol:

That's quite a feast for a guy that just hit 500. When I hit 300 I'm going to get me a PB & J.:lol:

I'm out of rep, so it looks like you'll have to wait a bit as well. :lol:

Forum List

Back