Halloween SOS-or HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Just now decided to go to a Halloween Party.

Peeps are dressing up, but I don't want to spend any money on a costume that I'll wear for a few hours, then put away for a year.....if ever wear again. (I don't do costumes but once every 10 years or so)

Anyhoooooooooooooooooo.......y'all are creative, right?

What kind of costume can I throw together here at home, and ideas?

Thanks! :beer:

Go to the kitchen and get a spud. Take a length of string and use the ice pick to punch a hole clear through the spud. Run the string through the hole and bring it back around to it's beginning and tie a knot in it. It should look like a spud with a loop of string tied through it. Next, tie this string and spud to your penis. You will be going to the party as a "Dick Tator"! Good idea, huh?:lol:

Go to the kitchen and a spud. Take a length of string and use the ice pick to punch a hole clear through the spud. Run the string through the hole and bring it back around to it's beginning and tie a knot in it. It should look like a spud with a loop of string tied through it. Next, tie this string and spud to your penis. You will be going to the party as a "Dick Tator"! Good idea, huh?:lol:

I think she's missing one important ingredient for that one...

Go to the kitchen and get a spud. Take a length of string and use the ice pick to punch a hole clear through the spud. Run the string through the hole and bring it back around to it's beginning and tie a knot in it. It should look like a spud with a loop of string tied through it. Next, tie this string and spud to your penis. You will be going to the party as a "Dick Tator"! Good idea, huh?:lol:

Ooops... Sorry girl. I forgot. You don't got no pecker. Silly me...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back