cRAP and Hip-Hop Music

White music... so filthy...

White music is filthy? lol And cRAP and hip-hop is clean? Great lyrics about going out and killing crackers. If a White artist wrote violent lyrics about killing africans, he would be arrested. But alas there's that double standard again, that affirmative action, special treatment. cRAP and hip-hop is the most uncreative genre of music. It isn't even music, it's a thousand different songs with the same old tired synchronized music playing in the background. All the cRAP artists must have all chipped in a few dollars to buy the same music to use over and over again.

I like ONE rap song....Gangsters In Paradise.

I HATE country western music. HATE it.

Totally dislike jazz. Smooth jazz is ok though.

I listen to Reggae a lot. Love it.

Classical is good too.

Rock and roll, of course I love it but rarely listen to it any more.

Swing is good. I listen to that once in awhile.

Mostly I am on Ambient. Like Enya, Sacred Spirit (love both cd's), and the like.

Classical is good too.

Mostly I am on Ambient. Like Enya, Sacred Spirit (love both cd's), and the like.

Totally with ya on "country". :puke: They play that at a stupormarket I frequent. I swear they're trying to drive me out of the store.

Ever notice a "country" singer can't sing on the note? They have to start way lower and gliiiiiide up.

On that "smooth jazz" though, I really wouldn't mind seeing Kenny G and David Sanborn crushed on shards of broken glass by a steamroller to the sounds of an Art Blakey drum solo. That would be a hoot. :D

Classical is good too.

I actually like a lot of hip hop music. I take a hip hop dance class on Wednesday nights with one of my neighbors, just to stay in shape and have fun doing it. Some of the music tends to grow on you.

Classical is good too.

Totally with ya on "country". :puke: They play that at a stupormarket I frequent. I swear they're trying to drive me out of the store.

Ever notice a "country" singer can't sing on the note? They have to start way lower and gliiiiiide up.

On that "smooth jazz" though, I really wouldn't mind seeing Kenny G and David Sanborn crushed on shards of broken glass by a steamroller to the sounds of an Art Blakey drum solo. That would be a hoot. :D

It sounds like you do NOT like many genres of music. :D

Classical is good too.

Try Pat Metheny , fusion jazz rock, you've heard them on may commercials and the Weather Channel over the last 25 years...

Classical is good too.

I actually like a lot of hip hop music. I take a hip hop dance class on Wednesday nights with one of my neighbors, just to stay in shape and have fun doing it. Some of the music tends to grow on you.

Why did Mr. H give this post an "informative?" :crybaby:

Classical is good too.

Why did Mr. H give this post an "informative?" :crybaby:

Whiskey

Country has changed in genre over the time that it has been in existence.. Where I grew up Bluegrass was popular as was the era of folklore ballads..Today it has incorporated a pop music sound...

What's funny is that a Kiss member announced that rock-n-roll is dead..Hardly so, his kind of rock-n-roll is old and they never changed with the tastes and genres that have evolved...

First of all I don't consider cRAP and Hip-Hop music, to me it's noise terrorism/noise pollution. Secondly, I do not understand why so many White people are into it? It's so unnatural. You don't see africans gushing over so-called White music.
You are absolutely correct! "Rap" is rhythmic rhyming or (often) ranting. It is not music in the accepted sense of the word.

Those wiggers we see emulating the "rap" fad are brainwashed attention-seekers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back