Crack cocaine, fast food, liquor stores, marijuana destroy inner city communities

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

Here is one of the great actors Lawrence Fishbourne of American history…. showcasing us the truth of how liquor stores, crack cocaine, marijuana, fast food and other issues destroy inner-city communities. He was talking in the scene above about how in the American past Italians would get together, Polish people would get together and yes Black people would get together and build things. He was talking about positive values and how to oppose the degeneration of communities.

Now there’s something that I would add onto the above and that is that the black man and the white man have struggled in the inner city for quite some time. And what does kill them what destroys them are the liquor stores on every corner the fact that more and more fast food restaurants are built all over the inner-city communities so these poor white people and poor Black people can kill themselves. That’s why they have a McDonald’s within walking distance but not a healthy supermarket. That’s what the bad people in government want…. they want people in the inner-city communities to die. So we Americans who care can make a difference and there’s many ways to make a positive difference. Let’s see more community centers in the inner cities, let’s get rid of the goddamn fast food restaurants … Let’s put up some healthy restaurants. Get the crack cocaine off the streets. Get smoke shops off the streets. Stop letting smoke shops sell marijuana poison to children.And learn from American history learn from the 1940s from the 1960s how much better our country was then.

Last edited:
But those are all Democrat essentials ??
If you took all those away...there wouldn't BE a ghetto............wait a minute.......

Thug Life

Last edited:

Here is one of the great actors Lawrence Fishbourne of American history…. showcasing us the truth of how liquor stores, crack cocaine, marijuana, fast food and other issues destroy inner-city communities. He was talking in the scene above about how in the American past Italians would get together, Polish people would get together and yes Black people would get together and build things. He was talking about positive values and how to oppose the degeneration of communities.

Now there’s something that I would add onto the above and that is that the black man and the white man have struggled in the inner city for quite some time. And what does kill them what destroys them are the liquor stores on every corner the fact that more and more fast food restaurants are built all over the inner-city communities so these poor white people and poor Black people can kill themselves. That’s why they have a McDonald’s within walking distance but not a healthy supermarket. That’s what the bad people in government want…. they want people in the inner-city communities to die. So we Americans who care can make a difference and there’s many ways to make a positive difference. Let’s see more community centers in the inner cities, let’s get rid of the goddamn fast food restaurants goddamn to hell. Let’s put up some healthy restaurants. Get the crack cocaine off the streets. Get smoke shops off the streets. Stop letting smoke shops sell marijuana poison to children.And learn from American history learn from the 1940s from the 1960s how much better our country was then.

Hold on…here in Mexifornia they told us that dirty, dangerous ghettos and barrios we’re going to improve as weed shops opened?

The 60s and the 40s are gone. Never to return. To blacks, these times represent unrelenting oppression and racism.

Marijuana is 0.000000000000000001% of that problem, but the SUB HATES marijuana and still believes the taxpayer funded CRAP in "Reefer Madness" because a SUB never thinks or analyzes, a SUB only PARROTS LIES put in SUB by CHOSEN TRAITORS...

Hopelessness and poverty drive people to drink and drug, which only perpetuates the downward spiral.
It’s a hell of a lot easier to do that when the closest thing to your apartment complex is a liquor store or a crack dealer. And that is what our fellow Americans deal with who live in the inner cities. They walk outside of the projects and boom there’s a crack dealer boom there is a smoke shop willing to sell marijuana poison to children.

Some of the small businesses in America are pure evil. There is one low income housing unit in Buffalo by the city where there’s a store and they jacked the price of cigarettes way up because they know that they can sell those Newports to the people and they have nowhere else to go.

The 60s and the 40s are gone. Never to return. To blacks, these times represent unrelenting oppression and racism.
If we had the right leader ship in this country we can show every American that the American past was filled with greatness. Well it was Ford Motor Company in the 1920s they employed Black people all over the country and there was a time in the 1920s when the black worker at Ford was actually making a few pennies more on average than a white worker.

Ford motor company and the united auto workers got black folks in the management positions way before many companies did they were civil rights pioneer’s.

Now there’s something that I would add onto the above and that is that the black man and the white man have struggled in the inner city for quite some time. And what does kill them what destroys them are the liquor stores on every corner the fact that more and more fast food restaurants are built all over the inner-city communities so these poor white people and poor Black people can kill themselves. That’s why they have a McDonald’s within walking distance but not a healthy supermarket. That’s what the bad people in government want…. they want people in the inner-city communities to die. So we Americans who care can make a difference and there’s many ways to make a positive difference. Let’s see more community centers in the inner cities, let’s get rid of the goddamn fast food restaurantsLet’s put up some healthy restaurants. Get the crack cocaine off the streets. Get smoke shops off the streets. Stop letting smoke shops sell marijuana poison to children.And learn from American history learn from the 1940s from the 1960s how much better our country was then.

Food deserts are caused by people shoplifting. By what right do you have to get rid on any business? You are an un-American piece of shit. Healthy restaurants will just go out of business because the people cannot afford them. Again. smoke shops are perfectly legal and you have no right to impose your anti-American biases. I am beginning to believe you are simply racist.

Yes, our country was better in the 1940s through the 60s. A World War, Korea, Vietnam, racism, but no invasion by illegals. Lousy medical care that took my 3 brothers and sisters in infancy. My family doing back-breaking labor in the tobacco fields and raising beef and dairy cattle. My Dad being laid off during strikes by the union at GE that never improved their salaries more than they lost by being on strike. My Dad working two jobs almost al the time so we would not be destitute and working the farm on the weekend to help out my grandmother since my grandfather died when I was 5 months old in 1961. . My Mom babysitting other working parent's kids to earn money. No ability to eat out as Arby's was the only chain restaurant in my area until I became a teenager in the 70s. No jobs for high school students.

I took my Mom to Wendy's for lunch when I was on leave from the Navy in 1978. I bought my family their first color TV also. My family didn't have central AC in the house until after I graduated from college and had been gone from home for about 6 years, was married and had my first kid.

How old are you?

It’s a hell of a lot easier to do that when the closest thing to your apartment complex is a liquor store or a crack dealer. And that is what our fellow Americans deal with who live in the inner cities. They walk outside of the projects and boom there’s a crack dealer boom there is a smoke shop willing to sell marijuana poison to children.

Some of the small businesses in America are pure evil. There is one low income housing unit in Buffalo by the city where there’s a store and they jacked the price of cigarettes way up because they know that they can sell those Newports to the people and they have nowhere else to go.
Smoke shops do not sell marijuana, dumbass! Legalized marijuana usually has their own shop. We have tons of smoke shops and marijuana is illegal in my former state and current state.

Why do you think we have the ability to dictate locations of businesses? Are you truly a Communist like your buddy?

Forum List

Back