CPAC walkout on Jeb Bush

Jeb Bush came in 5th behind Ben Carson. He hardly has a lock on the nomination.
Actually he has a good, a very good chance of winning.... his campaign crew has bought out the best foreign policy advisors out there from under other right wing presidential nominee's feet and forced them to ONLY represent Jeb, same with the best marketing agency.... he stole them away from representing R Perry, he is telling the biggest PACs that they must exclusively back him, from day one, till the end.....

Jeb is in this to win the nomination, there is no signs of any dilly dallying around, you don't see these kind of behind the scenes "cut throatness" with the other candidates, yep....Jeb is definitely in this because he knows he will win the nomination....and there is nothing you all can do to stop it....sadly.

So whose last name is more of a negative for these two prospective nominees?

Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton

These answers should be interesting....

I'd say it's pretty much a push.

Well, let's see. Bill Clinton left us with a balanced budget and an economy that was humming. GW Bush left us with two wars and an economy that was falling over the cliff. Not even close, IMHO.

So whose last name is more of a negative for these two prospective nominees?

Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton

These answers should be interesting....

I'd say it's pretty much a push.

Well, let's see. Bill Clinton left us with a balanced budget and an economy that was humming. GW Bush left us with two wars and an economy that was falling over the cliff. Not even close, IMHO.

So you think brothers and spouses inherit the perceived achievements or shortcomings of their respective kin, get fucking real already.

Jeb will be just fine - after Dubya starts campaigning for him.

04-george-w-bush-2-copy1.jpg

LOL!

All the advisors in the world can't make Jeb into someone other than Jeb. Had he not paid people to come in as others left and cheer for him, it would have been an empty and quiet house.

regardless who steps out and takes the GOP to the 2018 general election, the party needs to be unified. They aren't. The Democrats win again, and the Republicans are too damn dumb to figure it out.

I think he is inevitable because his presence sucks all of the oxygen out of the room the way donors have sided w/ him over Rubio for instance

Jeb Bush Inspires CPAC Walkout TheBlaze.com

So what are these people going to do it Jeb Bush wins the GOP nomination? Will they stay at home during the general?

Vote for the Next President of the US... Who is not running on the GOP ticket.

I've voted for a Republican in every Presidential Election since 1980, wherein I voted for Ronaldus Magnus, for the first time. I vote for Bush the Elder, three times, twice for VP, once for President... I voted for GW 4 times, twice for Governor of Texas and twice for President. I did not however vote for GW in either primary.... I voted for Jeb twice for Governor of Florida.

But I will NOT vote for Jeb for President...

If the GOP nominates him. The GOP is finished as a political party in the United States... and they'll follow their predecessor Whigs, into the ether of history.

Jeb Bush Inspires CPAC Walkout TheBlaze.com

So what are these people going to do it Jeb Bush wins the GOP nomination? Will they stay at home during the general?

Vote for the Next President of the US... Who is not running on the GOP ticket.

I've voted for a Republican in every Presidential Election since 1980, wherein I voted for Ronaldus Magnus, for the first time. I vote for Bush the Elder, three times, twice for VP, once for President... I voted for GW 4 times, twice for Governor of Texas and twice for President. I did not however vote for GW in either primary.... I voted for Jeb twice for Governor of Florida.

But I will NOT vote for Jeb for President...

If the GOP nominates him. The GOP is finished as a political party in the United States... and they'll follow their predecessor Whigs, into the ether of history.

You were able to vote for a Texas Governor and a Florida Governor? Quite possible if you moved from one State to the other, I suppose.

But I agree ... we need to stop hiding in the Bushes and find a responsible, America-first candidate (if such a Statesman actually exists).

regardless who steps out and takes the GOP to the 2018 general election, the party needs to be unified. They aren't. The Democrats win again, and the Republicans are too damn dumb to figure it out.

Well I'm would be more concerned about the 2016 general election, since that's when the next President will be elected. :)

CPAC doesn't really represent the party nationally, does it?

Seems to me it's mostly the Levin/Hannity crowd.

I think CPAC provides a starting dialogue between the party and the ideas of the future. I also think the extreme crowd is more prominent there than any other Republican function.

I'm interested in the dialogue it creates and the ideas forming and understanding all the positions. The goal is the same for all Americans, a better America through discussion and ideas and action.

Rand won the straw poll again - with something like 20-23% of the vote. I can't remember the exact percentage but it means they're still fractured, splintered, all over the place. Weak.

They'll lose again.

What straw poll at any political event has ever had any significance on the election?

Furthermore, why do party activists need to be settled on a candidate almost two years out from an election?

Forum List

Back