CPAC Cancelled Young Pharaoh

/yawn

Never heard of him.
I never heard of him either
Media Matters is an untrustworthy George Soros mouthpiece.
So why did they cancel him? Not hard to put it together, correct? Maybe something else.

Maybe because no one has heard of him and we don’t really care to?
He was scheduled to be at CPAC the same day as Trump. Keep up.
And yet he’s not. Keep up.
But he was till he was banned.
I bet all your favorites will be at CPAC anyway with the same old crowd. Same old BS.
Wow the Q guy would have made it memorable. I bet they sneak in some other nut to surprise you.
Gonna be something special, right?
Your obsession and fear of what goes down is duly noted.

Someone booked a total far right Q nut job to speak at CPAC.
Then Media Matters exposed the whacko.

CPAC almost got away with it.
Too bad for many here that revel in this stuff.

"One of the speakers booked for the 2021 Conservative Political Action Conference was a musician and conspiracy theorist named Young Pharaoh, who according to Media Matters' Eric Hananoki, has a history of "virulently anti-Semitic" posts."

Cancelled culture, eh?

/yawn

Never heard of him.
So why did they cancel him? Not hard to put it together, correct? Maybe something else.

Who was?

/yawn

Never heard of him.

Correct. He's a victim of cancel culture.

Conservatism is all in till they get caught.

"According to Hananoki, Pharaoh has "promoted the QAnon and Pizzagate conspiracy theories" and made the false claim that vaccines for COVID-19 will "alter your DNA." And he has described Judaism as a "complete lie" that is "made up for political gain" and posted that "all the censorship & pedophilia on social media is being done by Israeli Jews." Pharaoh, Hananoki notes, has posted that "all of these big tech (companies), media, & social media platforms are controlled by CCP & Israel through Jewish CEO & corrupt Democrats" — and he has even attacked far-right radio host Ben Shapiro for being Jewish."
I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewinsky

Conservatism is all in till they get caught.

"According to Hananoki, Pharaoh has "promoted the QAnon and Pizzagate conspiracy theories" and made the false claim that vaccines for COVID-19 will "alter your DNA." And he has described Judaism as a "complete lie" that is "made up for political gain" and posted that "all the censorship & pedophilia on social media is being done by Israeli Jews." Pharaoh, Hananoki notes, has posted that "all of these big tech (companies), media, & social media platforms are controlled by CCP & Israel through Jewish CEO & corrupt Democrats" — and he has even attacked far-right radio host Ben Shapiro for being Jewish."
I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewinsky
And right on cue.
4i6Ckte.gif

"but whatabout????"

These Trumptard snowflakes are all about whataboutism.
They bitterly cling to it. And they suck at it. The other day 'Chappaquiddick" was trending on Twitter. Why? It was the "whatabout" to Cancun Cruz ditching Texas. They had to go back 50 years for an example that makes no sense.
awww poor old ted kennedy, just wanted to get wasted and hump some hot ass...and people are still mad he killed someone

/yawn

Never heard of him.

Correct. He's a victim of cancel culture.
Really? Did CPAC get him kicked off of all social media platforms and demand everyone boycott him?

"but whatabout????"

These Trumptard snowflakes are all about whataboutism.
They bitterly cling to it. And they suck at it. The other day 'Chappaquiddick" was trending on Twitter. Why? It was the "whatabout" to Cancun Cruz ditching Texas. They had to go back 50 years for an example that makes no sense.
awww poor old ted kennedy, just wanted to get wasted and hump some hot ass...and people are still mad he killed someone
To the point his attempts at running for President all failed...................while the pu**y grabber was elected by the Right and is still worshipped today.

Raw Story

Share:
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare
Raw Story - Left Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false, and unproven claims, as well as the promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.

Just because you don't like the source doesn't mean the story isn't true.

All you had to do is a simple search on it.

Like I did.

If you had you wouldn't have given me the opportunity to point out what a lazy person you are.

If you don't like all those sources below, that's your problem. Stop being so lazy and do a search on it yourself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back