CPAC 2021 Speakers

Looks about White.

EDIT: Oh, sorry, Ben Carson, didn't see you awake there.
You obviously didn't click the link.....a wide, very diverse group of men and women from all different races. Amazing....not just a old rich white people, like Sanders and Biden

Take a look at the lovely crowd that are slated to speak at CPAC.
Looks like a wonderful mix. Many ex WH employees who call themselves conservatives.

I pick Ben Carson as the most influential speaker topped off with Larry Kudlow.

CPAC 2021 | Speakers (conservative.org)
Propaganda central. What happened to the exploration of intelligent ideas. This thing has turned into a circus where all they do is talk shit about the left. It’s cheap and easy and low IQ. Too bad

Looks like a wonderful mix. Many ex WH employees who call themselves conservatives.

The thread should be tittles Trump Cult 2021

This CPAC ‘golden calf’ Trump statue is spurring backlash of biblical proportions - MarketWatch

1614450531269.png

Propaganda central. What happened to the exploration of intelligent ideas. This thing has turned into a circus where all they do is talk shit about the left. It’s cheap and easy and low IQ. Too bad
They never really discuss how they can make things better

But do Conservatives ever?

The thread should be tittles Trump Cult 2021

This CPAC ‘golden calf’ Trump statue is spurring backlash of biblical proportions - MarketWatch

View attachment 462364
Where's Charlton Heston when ya need 'im? :cool:

golden-calf-in-10-commandments.jpg

The CPAC Shit For Brains Award goes to.......

Kimberly Guilfoyle's Wild CPAC Prediction About Trump Puzzles Pretty Much Everyone (huffpost.com)

confused Twitter users on Friday with a prediction about ex-President Donald Trump.
“I will confidently say that (former) President Trump from his desk at Mar-a-Lago will accomplish more for America in the next four years than (President) Joe Biden and (Vice President) Kamala Harris could ever dream of,” former Fox News host Guilfoyle, who is the girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr., told the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Florida.

I am listening to a Gov. Noem. Chutzpah is declaring the party of Trump, the party of personal responsibility. There is no one in the whole world more adverse to taking personal responsibility than Donald Trump. Norm must be the comic relief.

Forum List

Back