Coyote

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
One on one over liberty. You seem to think liberty isn't equality. I whole heartedly disagree. I am also curious as to what you think liberty and equality actually are.
Judges?
Coyote I'll play nice ;)

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
One on one over liberty. You seem to think liberty isn't equality. I whole heartedly disagree. I am also curious as to what you think liberty and equality actually are.
Judges?
Coyote I'll play nice ;)

Sure, that could be interesting and I'm open to changing my mind if convinced. How do you want to set it up - rules etc?

OP
TNHarley

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Judges?
Coyote I'll play nice ;)

Sure, that could be interesting and I'm open to changing my mind if convinced. How do you want to set it up - rules etc?
2 judges. 3 days and just post when you can?

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sounds good to me :) Any particular judges? I see weatherman has his hand raised :lol:

We each choose one?

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok.....sure, let me PM TD and ask her :)

Tilly

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
Judges?
Coyote I'll play nice ;)

Wouldn't it be better to have 3 judges?

OP
TNHarley

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Judges?
Coyote I'll play nice ;)

Wouldn't it be better to have 3 judges?
Good idea.
Coyote pick one more.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Judges?
Coyote I'll play nice ;)

WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????????????????

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe you could include a vote???

I'd rather have judges...otherwise it could turn into a partisan popularity contest. At least that's kind of what I think....

OP
TNHarley

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'd rather have judges...otherwise it could turn into a partisan popularity contest. At least that's kind of what I think....
When she said that I thought it would be cool if we did something different and did like half the points from voting and half from judges. but I get what you are saying. Its whatever!

Tilly

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia

Well, TNH is quite popular, so I see what you mean :) . Politically, I think of TNH as more of an independent, certainly not as a hack, anyway.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well, TNH is quite popular, so I see what you mean :) . Politically, I think of TNH as more of an independent, certainly not as a hack, anyway.

It's more than I think it's got the potential for being a dogpile, and that's not something I want to get into. I agree, TNH is not a hack :)

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List