Cowboys play the Eagles tonight and if they lose I will be on the Bridge tomorrow morning

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
we cannot lose to this shit team today and must win to give ourselves a chance to make the playoffs. If we lose to this shitty eagles team then someone will have to talk me off the bridge tomorrow mornings

Fingers crossed

we cannot lose to this shit team today and must win to give ourselves a chance to make the playoffs. If we lose to this shitty eagles team then someone will have to talk me off the bridge tomorrow mornings

Fingers crossed

Thanks for the alert. I may have to go to the sports bar downtown so I can watch.

...%2Band%2Bden%2Bhe.jpg

oh yeah, that was the Iggles... :thup:

What does the inside label on a Cowgirls jersey say?
"Caution --- choking hazard"

My vacuum cleaner broke down and wouldn't suck. Put a Dallas logo on it and it's working like new.

Why doesn't El Paso have a pro football team?
Because if they did that, Dallas would want one.

rimshot.gif

Fingers crossed
I thought the eagles were good but if they can't beat Dallas with a backup how good can they be really.

You have to admit this is not a Superbowl contender this Dallas team. Even with romo. 2nd tier team. Certainly not new England panthers greenbay Cincinnati colts.

But certainly better than my lions. Lol I love to root against Dallas more than any other team. I've always hated them starting with aikman emmit and Irving. Bastards. Barry was way better than Smith.

But I respect the organization. When I hate a team its because they are better than my team. Watching you guys win all those Superbowl sucked. But its been fun watching romo choke so many times.

Fingers crossed
Eagles just went 90 yards up 7 now and one of your best defensive players just got hurt. No excuses. Your just not good.

Fingers crossed
Go Philly!!!!

Know what the weird thing is? The OP is IN Philly. That's why he has to hide at home and never goes out.

Fingers crossed
Go Philly!!!!

Know what the weird thing is? The OP is IN Philly. That's why he has to hide at home and never goes out.
One of those douchbags who love Dallas but don't live there? I have a friend like that. She makes it more fun rooting against her team.

Fingers crossed
Go Philly!!!!
Miami lost today.
So did Tampa
Same for Jacksonville

If the Cowboys win today had no meaning at all
The Bills won...let's look on the Positive side.....oh, and the Broncos lost.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fingers crossed
Go Philly!!!!
Miami lost today.
So did Tampa
Same for Jacksonville

The Bills won...let's look on the Positive side.....oh, and the Broncos lost.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Did they beat Miami? If so I'm happy andomikin Sue lost again. I hope he was worth all the money Miami paid him.

This is the only time I ever cheer for the Eagles. lol

Fingers crossed
Go Philly!!!!
Miami lost today.
So did Tampa
Same for Jacksonville

:slap:
(the Bills won?)
:slap:

Fingers crossed
Go Philly!!!!
Miami lost today.
So did Tampa
Same for Jacksonville

Did they beat Miami? If so I'm happy andomikin Sue lost again. I hope he was worth all the money Miami paid him.
Is there a limit to the number of years one can say "it's a rebuilding year"???

Fingers crossed
Go Philly!!!!

One of those douchbags who love Dallas but don't live there? I have a friend like that. She makes it more fun rooting against her team.

Not only does he not live there, he's in Philly.
I don't know if you understand the implications of that. It would be like walking around Boston in a New York Wankees jersey screaming "Big Papi sucks". Only ten times worse.

Forum List

Back