Redskins vs. Patriots (1pm Eastern Time)

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.. how bad will it be?
What over/under would you consider....

It's the ChrisL / Bonzi grudge match!

I don't know anything about the Redskins, but that doesn't stop me from thinking the Pats are going to own them! ;)

Go Pats! Kick ass! :D

f2e7102ea2c6c123dd9d4ba030943f41.jpg

The Pats should send out Garappolo. Why risk one of the amateurs on the Redskins landing an illegal tackle on Brady and ending his season? They could play their practice squad and still beat the Redskins.

Omg the Patriots are going to try to break records...

Onside kick recovered after a TD on their first possession.

As a Redskins fan, I'm disgusted already. Not at the Skins, but at the Patriots. They should be up by at least 10 more points by this time of the game.

I was hoping to see a new NFL record for largest margun of victory set today and at this pace it won't happen.

The current record is 70-3 (1940 NFL Championship game - CHI over WAS)

As a Redskins fan, I'm disgusted already. Not at the Skins, but at the Patriots. They should be up by at least 10 more points by this time of the game.

I was hoping to see a new NFL record for largest margun of victory set today and at this pace it won't happen.

The current record is 70-3 (1940 NFL Championship game - CHI over WAS)

Sid Luckman beat Sammy Baugh

Where I come from getting tackled by a QB/P/K on a return gets your ass CUT from the team.

Ought to be bye-bye for Keenan Robinson AND whichever player it was there who was "blocking" Brady.

One suggestion for the Redskins.... a new policy - Every time a WR drops a catchable ball, 15% of that week's paycheck is forfeited to the QB. Every catchable ball that is deflected for an INT, 25% of that week's paycheck is forfeited.

As a Redskin fan I would rather have seen 77-0 slaughter than what I witnessed today. At least that might have initiated some of the changes needed in DC. This result will make many in DC think their team is close to being competitive, which they aren't.

Forum List

Back