Cowardly Hillary Clinton quits DC event set to feature Tulsi Gabbard

Of course Hillary is afraid......that Gabbard will continue with her slap down and Hillary won't have a cheeky response as her defense.

We all know Hillary isn't a quick thinker and it takes her months to come up with an intelligent(?) response

Of course Hillary is afraid......that Gabbard will continue with her slap down and Hillary won't have a cheeky response as her defense.

We all know Hillary isn't a quick thinker and it takes her months to come up with an intelligent(?) response
Or it will take her writers months to come up with a cheeky response. Her Vodka soaked brain is not capable of spontaneous thought anymore.

By publicly slamming Killery, unfortunately Tulsi REALLY needs to watch her back now. She does NOT want to die in a mysterious accident or be "suicided". Watch out, Tulsi!

Or it will take her writers months to come up with a cheeky response. Her Vodka soaked brain is not capable of spontaneous thought anymore.

1btj1j.jpg

What, does she think Gabbard will try to speak Russian to her? I think Hillary is afraid as she should be.

Hillary Clinton bails on DC event that Tulsi Gabbard is attending

Nope, it was because of Kirstjen Nielsen who was scheduled to speak.

An unnamed source told the publication that Clinton decided not to participate in an act of protest against former Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, who was also scheduled to speak.

Hillary Clinton backs out of DC event also set to include Tulsi Gabbard, Kirstjen Nielsen: report

What, does she think Gabbard will try to speak Russian to her? I think Hillary is afraid as she should be.

An unnamed source told the publication that Clinton decided not to participate in an act of protest against former Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, who was also scheduled to speak.

Hillary Clinton backs out of DC event also set to include Tulsi Gabbard, Kirstjen Nielsen: report
Always one loony lib in the bunch, he-he!

By publicly slamming Killery, unfortunately Tulsi REALLY needs to watch her back now. She does NOT want to die in a mysterious accident or be "suicided". Watch out, Tulsi!
Or shot in the back of the head during a robbery in which nothing was taken.

How much money has crater-face received from Putin? I hear it's a lot - with more to come.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-03-at-8.15.39-AM.jpg

Experts who track websites and social media linked to Russia have seen stirrings of a possible campaign of support for Hawaii Democrat Tulsi Gabbard.

Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Dem contender Tulsi Gabbard

So what ?

Russia can do whatever it wants to support whoever according to our election laws.

We've fucked with other countries for decades.

We can dish it out, but we can't take it.

I think Hillary is afraid that Tulsi might use some of that military training on her.

Hillary will fight back though....after getting her ass kicked, she'll write a book on why she lost.

Or shot in the back of the head during a robbery in which nothing was taken.
Yep, or the most outrageous one that both Killery and hubby Bill and their cohorts have gotten away with - Suicide by gunshot to the BACK of the head! "Suicided", as you were. This has happened to more than one close associate to the Clintons who had dirt on them.

You people need a macro that says "unknown source". But this article is dated well after Hillary ranted about more Russian spies..and then chickened out. I think I'll call in and set the record straight. I can be an "unknown source" on the phone.

How much money has crater-face received from Putin? I hear it's a lot - with more to come.

Experts who track websites and social media linked to Russia have seen stirrings of a possible campaign of support for Hawaii Democrat Tulsi Gabbard.

Ahh this one is a step up from "unknown sources". This one cites "Several experts" :)

You know when you read Orwell you think it will be more subtle. But Democrats arent that bright so this is all it takes as the media smear machine moves into action. Enemies of the People.

Last edited:

Then why didnt she mention it before she shot her mouth off about the Russians under her bed?

Your posts are the most inane, upside-down, pro-establishment posts I've seen on this forum. Tulsi is a liberal democrat on pretty much every issue, why do you hate her? Is it because you support the neverending wars based on lies? If so, she is the true Democrat, you are not. Stop being a blind partisan fool who hates someone simply because many non-Democrats happen to like her.

HUH? WTF?

"Hillary Clinton,

You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party "

Tulsi Gabbard...

Your posts are the most inane, upside-down, pro-establishment posts I've seen on this forum. Tulsi is a liberal democrat on pretty much every issue, why do you hate her? Is it because you support the neverending wars based on lies? If so, she is the true Democrat, you are not. Stop being a blind partisan fool who hates someone simply because many non-Democrats happen to like her.
Exactly. By the way, I love your pig on the skateboard video! Very cool.

Forum List

Back