Coward

Tell me Tommy, does hosting a picture of an air balloon made to look like a fantasy caricature of the President really help you deal with the fact that Hillary was creamed by the guy? 30 states to 20. Democrats took a shellacking. Dems are due to take another bath this fall.

There, now you can call him a coward as you cry into your Kleenex.

Tell me Tommy, does hosting a picture of an air balloon made to look like a fantasy caricature of the President really help you deal with the fact that Hillary was creamed by the guy? 30 states to 20. Democrats took a shellacking. Dems are due to take another bath this fall.

Hillary got 3 million more vote than that cowardly shitstain.

That and 35¢ worth of KY jelly and you can jerk off with both.

Until the nation gets serious and institutes Voter ID in all 50 states, you can shove any "popular vote" up your splintered ass.

The popular vote has NEVER elected a president and never will.

The beauty of our circumstances are that it's completely irrelevant even if she did.

The popular vote has NEVER elected a president and never will.

Until we have Voter ID, we have to assume that 2.8 million (conveniently ROUNDED Up to 3) was just a part of the easily 5 million illegal votes. The fact that Dems fight the law vehemently PROVES they know they can't win with a strictly legit vote tally.

id.jpg

The popular vote has NEVER elected a president. Lol! Lather rinse repeat!

It was 2.8 million, Little Junebug, you're only two-hundred-thousand votes off. Maybe if we were holding the election in your little England that might count for something, but in the USA, the popular vote only counts at the STATE level (the USA is like 50 united small countries). And without Voter ID to know if all those votes were legal (and they obviously weren't) the claim that Hillary won the national level popular vote counts for about as much as my saying that at least Trump had the biggest set of balls (don't mean to get you excited).

That is not relevant to the election asswipe.

A majority of people in a majority of states voted for him.

Suck on it.

She probably counts every last fucking vote every night in an effort to go sleep and wake up finding that somehow she is in the W.H.

It was 2.8 million, Little Junebug, you're only two-hundred-thousand votes off. Maybe if we were holding the election in your little England that might count for something, but in the USA, the popular vote only counts at the STATE level (the USA is like 50 united small countries). And without Voter ID to know if all those votes were legal (and they obviously weren't) the claim that Hillary won the national level popular vote counts for about as much as my saying that at least Trump had the biggest set of balls (don't mean to get you excited).
So we are agree that more actual americans voted fro Clinton than the orange shit.

So we are agree that more actual americans voted fro Clinton than the orange shit.

No. We are only agreed that she got 2.8 million more unverified, undocumented, unqualified popular votes because we haven't a system of TESTING THEM for authenticity, and that she still lost the election badly because those votes were all confined in too-limited an area not representative of enough of the nation.

Put another way you can understand, our system of electoral college votes takes into account not popular vote but also AREA. If two people run and one gets 100 million votes across 49 states and the other gets 100 million + 1 all in ONE state, the first guy wins, because his vote tabulation density score was more representative of more places and people across the nation.

No. We are only agreed that she got 2.8 million more unverified, undocumented, unqualified popular votes because we haven't a system of TESTING THEM for authenticity, and that she still lost the election badly because those votes were all confined in too-limited an area not representative of enough of the nation.

Put another way you can understand, our system of electoral college votes takes into account not popular vote but also AREA. If two people run and one gets 100 million votes across 49 states and the other gets 100 million + 1 all in ONE state, the first guy wins, because his vote tabulation density score was more representative of more places and people across the nation.
And how manty of these alleged illegal voters have been charged ?
You have made them all up. Its what you do.

Couldn't say. Unlike you I have a life. But without voter ID, most fall through the system, but if you weren't such an ass, you'd already know many cases where a country got more votes than all registered voters!

We agree that the orange shit was chosen over the establishment shit.

More Americans voted for the establishment shit.

But a majority of americans in each state voted for the orange shit and he won.

That is a fact.

Now what other shit did you want to discuss ?

Couldn't say. Unlike you I have a life. But without voter ID, most fall through the system, but if you weren't such an ass, you'd already know many cases where a country got more votes than all registered voters!
You make things up the same as trump does. You have low standards and are happy to be lied to. Come back when you have some of those fact things.

Forum List

Back