Coward Trump Lawyer Betrays Trump; Seeks To Withdraw From His Election Fraud Case

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A lawyer who represents President Donald Trump’s campaign in one of several defunct election lawsuits in Pennsylvania asked a federal judge for permission to withdraw from the case, saying he now thinks the suit helped “perpetrate a crime” -- a reference to Wednesday’s chaos in Washington -- “I believe that the filing of that and other cases was used by President Trump yesterday to incite people to violence,” Marcus said in the email. “I refer specifically to his urging people to come to Washington for a ‘wild’ protest.”

There are already calls on Parler that this traitor be dealt with like traitors should be dealt with -- I advise Mr. Marcus to either reconsider his decision or watch his back for the rest of his life -- or until Trumpers lose focus because they have found someone else they want to see murdered....like Bill Barr, Mulvaney, Elaine Chao or the numerous other Trump sycophants who are now looking for the lifeboats.....

So Parler is allowing people to threaten others on their site? That's a great way to run off advertisers.

I imagine this lawyer doesn't expect to get paid so he is bailing.
From Trump's attorney on Parler....
ErGvedbU0AIydWi.jpg

"A lawyer who represents President Donald Trump’s campaign in one of several defunct election lawsuits in Pennsylvania asked a federal judge for permission to withdraw from the case, saying he now thinks the suit helped “perpetrate a crime” -- a reference to Wednesday’s chaos in Washington -- “I believe that the filing of that and other cases was used by President Trump yesterday to incite people to violence,” Marcus said in the email. “I refer specifically to his urging people to come to Washington for a ‘wild’ protest.”

There are already calls on Parler that this traitor be dealt with like traitors should be dealt with -- I advise Mr. Marcus to either reconsider his decision or watch his back for the rest of his life -- or until Trumpers lose focus because they have found someone else they want to see murdered....like Bill Barr, Mulvaney, Elaine Chao or the numerous other Trump sycophants who are now looking for the lifeboats.....
Having ethics makes you a coward and a traitor...got it

So Parler is allowing people to threaten others on their site? That's a great way to run off advertisers.

I imagine this lawyer doesn't expect to get paid so he is bailing.
From Trump's attorney on Parler....
View attachment 438786
To be a Trump attorney what is your best attribute?
Being willing to say anything that makes right wing ammosexuals want to murder the very people they were just cheerleading for.....it's fun....

One day you are saying Pence will be the savior of all mankind for overturning the election for Trump -- and in the same day, you are calling for his execution.....but don't call it a cult, that would be mean

Forum List

Back