Cabinet Member Chao Will Resign

XponentialChaos

Platinum Member
Jul 25, 2018
First cabinet member to say enough is enough. Also happens to be the wife of Mitch McConnell.

1610048253535.png

Last edited:
First cabinet member to say enough is enough. Also happens to be the wife of Mitch McConnell.

View attachment 438802

Hate to see her go, she did her job very well, probably the best cabinet pick.

Haha, so Pete Buttplug is taking over.

What are his qualifications for running the Department of Transportation? His playing Uber for 6 months for Generals during his time in the “military”?

Haha, so Pete Buttplug is taking over.

What are his qualifications for running the Department of Transportation? His playing Uber for 6 months for Generals during his time in the “military”?

He did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

Too late, she's still stained. And responsible.
Is she married to Mitch? You gotta have a power complex if Antifa/BLM comes to your house and threatens you and it means nothing. Many years in the swamp.

Pres. Trump should not tweeted that he is willing to have a peaceful transition.

He just need to take time off for not feeling well. Take a week off at his resort starting on Jan. 19th. But don't say a word at all about conceding. But I'll bet that they will not enter into the White House unless Pres. Trump says that he is conceding.
Pence set up this riot. He will not say anything to Pres. Trump on what he was going to do on Jan. 6th. He could have discussed to him and his lawyers before Jan 6th Explained to them why he cannot go along with the objection. But he waited on that day without saying a word as if he was waiting for something to happen.
all this was to make Pres. Trump to look so stupid in front of his supporters. That he will back away from the investigation for being embarrassed for defending Pence, saying that he is a good man.
When Pence betrayed him. It made Pres. Trump felt so alone and unwanted. .

This women nailed it.

Pres. Trump should not tweeted that he is willing to have a peaceful transition.

He just need to take time off for not feeling well. Take a week off at his resort starting on Jan. 19th. But don't say a word at all about conceding. But I'll bet that they will not enter into the White House unless Pres. Trump says that he is conceding.
Pence set up this riot. He will not say anything to Pres. Trump on what he was going to do on Jan. 6th. He could have discussed to him and his lawyers before Jan 6th Explained to them why he cannot go along with the objection. But he waited on that day without saying a word as if he was waiting for something to happen.
all this was to make Pres. Trump to look so stupid in front of his supporters. That he will back away from the investigation for being embarrassed for defending Pence, saying that he is a good man.
When Pence betrayed him. It made Pres. Trump felt so alone and unwanted. .

This women nailed it.

It's a forgone conclusion that 25th Article won't happen. The ones most going off on this is you Rumpsters. Not going to happen. I do know rump is pretty well batshit crazy right now and I saw some unwritten methods put into place to prevent him from going off with his finger on the button. It's now down to days to him no longer holding the office. And Rump has destroyed any and all support from those agencies where he could do the most harm. In my lifetime, I have seen this type of situation arise only once and it wasn't just days to that President turning over the office to the next President. He resigned instead. But that President didn't jump on his bully pulpit and try and overthrow the elected government over and over. His name was Nixon whom I voted for twice and I also supported his resigning from office.

Once again, you rtwingnutjob Rumpsters are the only ones screaming that the other side is pushing for Impeachment. It takes a minimum of 2 years to get an impeachment onto the Senate Floor. Sane people don't believe that an impeachment is possible. Look how long it took them to even get Nixon onto the House Floor. Look how long it took them to get Clinton onto the Senate Floor.

You are just trying to find alternatives to reality. The reality is, Rump's time is done by his own hand. Not mine or any of the Adults. It's been done by his own hand. Of course, you have cooperated in getting him there but it's been Rump's actions that got him to this place. He won't be either Impeached nor Article 25 since there is not enough time. But he will also go down as the Worst President in History of this Nation.

And another one. Betsy DeVos resigns.

This Trump presidency is going down in flames.

Forum List

Back