Covington Catholic Closes For Day Due To Threats, Concern For Safety Of Students, Staff

I feel sorta sorry for the kid. But wtf was a school or his parents thinking in sending him to DC for a "right to life" march/protest? Which was held to counter the women's march. What could possibly have gone wrong with that.
Trump's America has emboldened these far rightwing guttersnipe to crawl from their deep, dank, and dingy caves into the light of day.

Again you are wrong as ever!

You blame someone and deny reality as usual. Remember the Tea Party and birther movement?

Even though Trump played them like fools he was not the start of them...

It has been presented these kids were waiting for their bus to leave the Native American approached them they did not go to him by all accounts there were no racial slurs, insults or threats made much like with BuzzFeed you have people trying to create the story they want instead of reporting the truth. That’s it as you on the love to say it’s settled case closed.
A single, solitary, old & disheveled Native American man, just up and approached a group of about 100 innocent boys for no reason, but to blow smoke up their butts?

Does that sound REASONABLE to you?

Seriously.

It has been presented these kids were waiting for their bus to leave the Native American approached them they did not go to him by all accounts there were no racial slurs, insults or threats made much like with BuzzFeed you have people trying to create the story they want instead of reporting the truth. That’s it as you on the love to say it’s settled case closed.
A single, solitary, old & disheveled Native American man, just up and approached a group of about 100 innocent boys for no reason, but to blow smoke up their butts?

Seriously.
The video when shown in its entirety shows that to be the case rather you want to accept is up to you and irrelevant to me.

Seriously.

Watch the fucking videos race baiter, they show him doing exactly that. He said he did it to calm a situation where black Jews were harassing the kids. Do try to keep up.

Seriously.
Yes it does. Anyone who has experienced the games of people and lived in cities knows that. Those boys know they are emasculated in this modern culture. Personally lets split our nation up into a few nations or more. The only issue would be people living in one the may not want to. So they would be given immigration time to move to one they like. Then we can end this. But you don't want this. America has had a good run.

The Fascist Left.

Why aren’t we hearing from Democrat leaders denouncing violence against children?

Because they like it.

Covington Catholic High School closes Tuesday ‘to ensure safety’
I'm not a Democrat leader....but again I will condemn violence against children......won't want anymore Sandy Hooks.
So Democrats have a lot of elected leaders faces in the news about the shutdown.

Why has not one come out and condemned all of the calls for violence against the children?

The Fascist Left.

Why aren’t we hearing from Democrat leaders denouncing violence against children?

Because they like it.

This is great news; maybe they can close the school permanently. = Even better

Then those snotty nose entitled Catholic boys can just go work in the coal mine down the road, like all the other Trumpers around there do.
Good fascist. Grind that boot into the face of those kids!
Shitforbrains.

The Fascist Left.

Because they like it.

This is great news; maybe they can close the school permanently. = Even better

Then those snotty nose entitled Catholic boys can just go work in the coal mine down the road, like all the other Trumpers around there do.
Good fascist. Grind that boot into the face of those kids!
Shitforbrains.

You signed your post Shitforbrains; I didn't know you went by that name.

As I told you, the weather is clear there. They had planne You don’t like the facts, so you go spouting your same crap in another thread. They had planned a delayed opening. Due to threats they decided to close for the day. Police are investigating the threats. Protests are also occurring there. The Covington Catholic Diocese that has 17 schools there, has even taken down their website, due to the threats and harassment.
Meanwhile their whole county is actually closed due to weather. Perfect opportunity for desperate damage control and playing the sympathy card.
And right on cue the freaks jump in supporting violence against children.
And right on cue the maga freak invents nonsense
He didn't invent anything liar. The school issued a statement saying they were closing for the kids safety. No lie or false claim is below you people.
Meanwhile their whole county is actually closed due to weather. Perfect opportunity for desperate damage control and playing the sympathy card.
UNFORTUNATELY, with today's social media, this is becoming common place.

220119facecrime2.jpg
From what I have seen on the videos the only bad thing done by the catholic school children was invading the native americans space. The face I am seeing here is not threatening. I do not think this child was trying to cause trouble, he just kinda froze where he was due to all the shit that was around him. It was the black jews causing the real issues and they do not represent the left. They represent themselves.
Almost a trifecta.....blame blacks AND jews all at once!

Seriously.
I know....those brave brave boys......those brave brave boys......

Seriously.

You still have not explain why the Black Hebrews were spewing Homophobic slurs while also spewing racial nonsense?

Do you condone such hatred?

If so do you believe you have the right to judge those white kids?

Forum List

Back