COVID: What's next?

I see, so because you despised Trump, his response didn’t meet your standards….The “Fauch” was predicting some 2 million deaths when this started, Trump ensured that less than half of that occurred…Trump took measures to mitigate spread, increase PPE, make and distribute ventilators, and produce not one but three vaccines in record time, and you loathsome fools mocked and derided him at every step for political purposes…

Do you have a link where Dr. Fauci predicted that?

Trump said it would be gone by Easter, that it was a hoax, mocked mask usage, held super-spreader events (poor Herman Cain), encouraged protests against lockdowns, etc. If anything, he made the spread a lot worse than it needed to be. Certainly worse than it was in other countries.

You loons went batshit when Trump mentioned hydroxychloroquine, a drug thats been approved for medical use for over 50 years, but you want to make everyone take a drug that has no approval ?

The Vaccines have proven medical benefit. Fish Tank Cleaner does not.

What I see playing out is that the forces that are using covid to limit our freedoms will continue to use it to do so until the point it is no longer useful to them .

At that point, they will switch to something else.

I'm sorry, what "Freedom" have you lost, exactly, DogPile? The freedom to infect other people?

Herd immunity to the Alpha variant (based on it's transmissibility) was around 65-70%
Herd immunity to the Delta variant is 85% because it is so much more contagious
We never got to the 65-70% and that allowed the Delta variant to take over.
I think we should just change our approach here. Dead serious -- if people don't want the vaccine, they shouldn't get it. They can get the virus, and whatever happens, happens.

We'll just have to do this the hard way. Vaccinations will increase (as we're seeing now) as more people get sick and drop. Maybe those who get it will be immune in the future.

This appears to be the best we can do. Okay then, let's run with it. Fuck it.

Do you have a link where Dr. Fauci predicted that?

Trump said it would be gone by Easter, that it was a hoax, mocked mask usage, held super-spreader events (poor Herman Cain), encouraged protests against lockdowns, etc. If anything, he made the spread a lot worse than it needed to be. Certainly worse than it was in other countries.
The “Fauch” also said we didn’t need masks, before he said we did.

I think we should just change our approach here. Dead serious -- if people don't want the vaccine, they shouldn't get it. They can get the virus, and whatever happens, happens.
You are starting to sound like an American. The other thing that needs to be done is transparency. Stop censoring, deplatforming, canceling, and suppressing. Let people say what they, and whatever happens, happens. This should be part of the approach you described above.

Fau Chi said in an email that masks are not effective, since the holes are too big. He also said wear masks. He said we don't need masks in that famous interview, and then he said we need to wear masks. He said wear two masks, Then one, then 3 and then four. Back to one, then none. Now we are back to one or more. This is why we call him flip floppin' Fau Chi.

He said that when there were not enough masks for healthcare workers and before we understood that you could spread this thing without showing symptoms

He said that when there were not enough masks for healthcare workers and before we understood that you could spread this thing without showing symptoms
Maybe he should have focused less on becoming a celebrity and more on just being a faceless scientist.

We are basically back to square one. The vaccine came out. People received vaccine. The vaccinated now are carrying and spreading, possibly as much as the unvaccinated. The vaccine now is more of a personal benefit than a social benefit, right (and there are still social benefits)?

We'll just have to do this the hard way. Vaccinations will increase (as we're seeing now) as more people get sick and drop. Maybe those who get it will be immune in the future.

This appears to be the best we can do. Okay then, let's run with it. Fuck it.

Mac my county is 70% vaccinated. Big County Health Executive on crowing about it a week or so ago. Now, according to the CDC, we are also one of the counties in the state with the greatest transmission. So they are "urging" masks.

Anyone, someone, explain this to me???

And yet it happens over and over. Israel on lockdown again. Gibralter. Iceland.

HEY!!! Maybe the vaccines suck!!

Mac my county is 70% vaccinated. Big County Health Executive on crowing about it a week or so ago. Now, according to the CDC, we are also one of the counties in the state with the greatest transmission. So they are "urging" masks.

Yea...with a pool of 30% unvaccinated you are FEEDING the Delta variant

I don't care. Don't get vaccinated.

The Vaccines have proven medical benefit. Fish Tank Cleaner does not.

I'm sorry, what "Freedom" have you lost, exactly, DogPile? The freedom to infect other people?
People have lost their freedom of assembly, the right to engage in their occupation, and many other rights.

I would not expect a hate-filled subhuman such as you to understand.

Yes, when more information became available, positions changed.

People have lost their freedom of assembly, the right to engage in their occupation, and many other rights.

I would not expect a hate-filled subhuman such as you to understand.

Really, when did this happen. Temporarily not being able to do something is hardly "losing" it, Zionist Lacky.

Really, when did this happen. Temporarily not being able to do something is hardly "losing" it, Zionist Lacky.

Millions of small business owners have lost everything they have but you don't care because you are a sociopath.

Jews have nothing to do with this. You should seek help for your mental illness.

You must be referring to the new science that emerged after Fauci said don't wear masks. I could never find any of that. Please post links.

Forum List

Back