COVID: What's next?

Thanks for posting this video. Yes the government is trying to impose more control like they got away with after 9/11.

However Michael Yeadon's info is also not tracking with reality. US weekly deaths from all causes increased 57% until the vaccinations took hold. Now we have the lowest weekly deaths in history.

Now the virus is no longer novel & vulnerable have been vaccinated, so boosters, lockdowns, more vaccinated & masks likely won't save the lives they will claim. I will keep an eye on 90% vaccinated Israel's death rates.
The virus is indeed novel to those who have not been infected or vaccinated.

Lol...

How many people live in the US, math genius..... More or less than 346 million?

Your side cannot even be honest about the number of Americans who are (faux) vaxed, instead insisting on lying with a per shot number....

How many other vaccines murdered more than 5k?

ZERO

Your faux vax does not immunize, but it does murder, and you lie about both.....
Two doses each, genius. :eusa_doh:

As I said a few posts ago, you guys win. You shouldn't be forced. All I can hope is that you don't kill innocents.

Good luck.

I know 4 people who died after receiving the injection. All healthy, no underlying problems, 40's, 50's. They were all innocent and listened to the propaganda. 2 died from heart attacks. 2 died from covid after being vaccinated.

Please do not listen to ANYTHING "Dr. Rigby" says
He's a clown that wants to see people die and is ALWAYS wrong
They'll say whatever it takes to justify their actions (or inactions).

This will just have to play out now. We'll probably see some more vaccinations, but a wide swath of the country will not do it. So we just have to hope that, between vaccinations and infections, we can do this the hard way and reach herd immunity. Then this will be one of the shots available to us annually, like a flu shot.

Fuck it. Look at it like a controlled burn.

We have no idea how many the vaccine will kill later in the future.
The only reason covid patients are dying is from an immune system, allergic, over reaction.
These synthetic vaccines are very likely to make that worse, not better.
There is no evidence suggesting that is or will be the case. Only your imagination.

Solid Trumpian response there.

I know that's what you're told in your universe. There is nothing I can do about that.
There is something you can do. Pull your head out of your ass and stop following CNN and MSDNC like a lemming.

Wrong.
Covid-19 never killed anyone, and it is only the over allergic reaction by the immune system that kills anyone.
So once the immune system gets used to it, there won't be any problem.
Except at the end of the day, you're still dead. If you hadn't gotten COVID, you'd still be alive.
This has to be without a doubt, the silliest rationalization I've read on this board...today anyway. :)

Except at the end of the day, you're still dead. If you hadn't gotten COVID, you'd still be alive.
This has to be without a doubt, the silliest rationalization I've read on this board...today anyway. :)

He's talking about cytokine storms and he's correct.

He's talking about cytokine storms and he's correct.

What he's talking about is a reason to get vaccinated. :)

We're a nation of 13 y/o girls and 10 y/o bo

True, but you have it backwards as to who the children really are. Democrats are forever petulant children who don't want to take responsibility and what mommy and daddy(government) to take care of them and make all significant decisions in their lives for them.

I do love irony.

Sure, your "independent" thoughts are not borne from watching CNN and MSNBC they just happen to nicely align these liberal outlets on nearly every occasion. Spare us.

They'll say whatever it takes to justify their actions (or inactions).

This will just have to play out now. We'll probably see some more vaccinations, but a wide swath of the country will not do it. So we just have to hope that, between vaccinations and infections, we can do this the hard way and reach herd immunity. Then this will be one of the shots available to us annually, like a flu shot.

Fuck it. Look at it like a controlled burn.

How many hours do you watch CNN a day

Sure, your "independent" thoughts are not borne from watching CNN and MSNBC they just happen to nicely align these liberal outlets on nearly every occasion. Spare us.
They do? No, they don't.

But because I know that Trump is a dangerous buffoon, you think you know my positions on all the issues.

You are ignorant and worthless. But I already knew that.

96% of Floridians in the hospital with covid are unvaccinated

The average ago is FORTY TWO

Get vaccinated

You lying piece of shit

That's what you said. You own what you said.

Then there's that you thought people in Florida go inside in the summer where it's hotter because heat kills covid. We go inside to be in air conditioning because it's COOLER you stupid fuck.

Look ass, if you have ODD and want to argue everything I say no matter how obviously true it is, then you OWN WHAT YOU SAID.

Note you won't be able to answer this question.

Covid rates are higher in winter in New York. Why?

Covid rates are higher in summer in Florida. Why?

Hint, same answer to both questions. If you know, you can answer that simple question. So far you haven't been able to. You don't know, do you? Be honest

New Topics

Forum List

Back