Covid Vaccines Show Strong Protection Against Delta Variant

That's not true. It just makes the efficacy of vaccinations more effective fighting the Delta virus.
For now, I'm talking about the future. if this virus is allowed to mutate further there is the possibility that no one would be safe. If all efficacy is lost, we are all in danger once again.

Yes that's good news, but remember when the last dream was around there were no breakthrough cases. I want this variant we're starting to see breakthrough cases. The virus is getting stronger. What do you think is going to happen when one of the next named strains say Epsilon or Zeta oçcur ? Sooner or later no one will be safe. This virus is the one medical experts have been fearing would come along and change the makeup of the human race.

Those who aren't vaccinated, don't wear a mask and don't social distance are causing the virus to mutate to more stronger variants. The delta variant is a good example.

It's one thousand times stronger in viral load than the original virus.

Provincetown in Massachusetts over the July 4th holiday is a very good example of how much stronger and contagious the delta variant is but it also shows that those who got vaccinated and did get the virus didn't end up in hospitals fighting for their lives. The unvaccinated did. The vaccinated who did get delta had minor symptoms and it only lasted a few days.

If people don't start taking this seriously it will mutate again and become even more contagious and have a much higher viral load.

I realize that you haven't the first fucking clue of what you're twaddling about.
I'm done trying to tell you the truth. You're obviously insane, I am blocking you now. Try to have a good day and a good life, I plan on it.

Those who aren't vaccinated, don't wear a mask and don't social distance are causing the virus to mutate to more stronger variants. The delta variant is a good example.

It's one thousand times stronger in viral load than the original virus.

Provincetown in Massachusetts over the July 4th holiday is a very good example of how much stronger and contagious the delta variant is but it also shows that those who got vaccinated and did get the virus didn't end up in hospitals fighting for their lives. The unvaccinated did. The vaccinated who did get delta had minor symptoms and it only lasted a few days.

If people don't start taking this seriously it will mutate again and become even more contagious and have a much higher viral load.
Absolutely correct, it's nice to meet a person actually thinks.

There are now over 12,000 strains of this virus, you are correct for the most part; most of these variants aren't anymore. Aggressive and virulent. However, up till now, there weren't any breakthrough cases. The Delta Fair is the first to do this. If you're stronger, and if it's allowed to mutate further, it could produce an even stronger strain Epsilon ? Zeta ? From which no one would be safe. That's the danger of not having everybody vaccinated. It poses a threat to all of us.
You confuse strains with variants, while all variants contain mutations that distinguish them from each other. Keep your day gig.

You confuse strains with variants, while all variants contain mutations that distinguish them from each other. Keep your day gig.
Minor details, doesn't really change the message, but thanks anyway, Stan

If that is true, we're in worse shape than I thought.
Pfizer is weakening tremendously under the strain of this new variant, no pun intended. However Moderna is holding up at 76% efficacy against delta. Everyone should get a moderna booster when available and just forget about pfizer and J&J and whatever else is out there, or heck, just hang in there at 76%.

Pfizer is weakening tremendously under the strain of this new variant, no pun intended. However Moderna is holding up at 76% efficacy against delta. Everyone should get a moderna booster when available and just forget about pfizer and J&J and whatever else is out there, or heck, just hang in there at 76%.
I would guess (hope?) those three companies have been working on a vaccine specific to the delta variant. I would think the FDC would allow emergency usage.

I would guess (hope?) those three companies have been working on a vaccine specific to the delta variant. I would think the FDC would allow emergency usage.

They have, but that's months away. A booster from moderna is all you need till then.

Forum List

Back