Covid Vaccines Show Strong Protection Against Delta Variant

I look forward to many more Trumpers in deep red states getting the Delta variant. The stupid motherfuckers won't get the vaccine, so fuck 'em!

I look forward to many more Trumpers in deep red states getting the Delta variant. The stupid motherfuckers won't get the vaccine, so fuck 'em!

Gulliability shouldn't be a death sentence. Even Trump got vaccinated....if in secret.

I care about my fellow human being.

I don't want anyone to be harmed.

It's a personal choice to get vaccinated and I support anyone who doesn't get vaccinated. It's their body.

Just because I support their choice doesn't mean I agree with it and don't expect them to accept responsibility for their bad choice and deal with the very bad consequences of that bad choice.

This is good news.

The delta variant is the one that ravaged India.

That is good news. I'm fully vaccinated with Moderna, which has been showing strong protection against other variants. Here's hoping the data shows it works against the Delta variant as well.

I had the Pfizer. The article says the Pfizer gives high coverage for the delta variant.

The Pfizer vaccine seems to be the Cadillac of vaccines. Moderna, more the Toyota Camry.

Fuck you.......i didn't get the vaccine and I have already had the first wave of the virus.

Fuck you.......i didn't get the vaccine and I have already had the first wave of the virus.
Well, here's to Round 2. :wine: I'm a big believer in Darwin. Your loss will only help to make future generations just a little less stupid.

Well, here's to Round 2. :wine: I'm a big believer in Darwin. Your loss will only help to make future generations just a little less stupid.

You really think a vaccine (untested) will provide more protection than having the actual virus? Here's a clue for you hun......the vaccine only works for less than a year.....

This is good news.

The delta variant is the one that ravaged India.

That is good news. I'm fully vaccinated with Moderna, which has been showing strong protection against other variants. Here's hoping the data shows it works against the Delta variant as well.

I had the Pfizer. The article says the Pfizer gives high coverage for the delta variant.

The Pfizer vaccine seems to be the Cadillac of vaccines. Moderna, more the Toyota Camry.

I got both doses of the Pfizer.

These reports are all over the place. Why would the pfizer shot be 1% higher against the delta variant than their clinical trials against the original alpha one? Most reports show that the vaccines shows less protection, not more. This is because the newest mutation of covid makes the spike protein on it's surface more easily adaptable to get into our cells. That's why it's spreading so quickly and replicating faster in our bodies.

So, if the vaccine stops variants, why do we need 70% vaccinated? Why are you Marxist Authoritarian assholes trying to mandate it? Why not let those who want the protect get the jab?

(hint: because it's fucking bullshit, spread by your indoctrination overloads to get people to vax so big pharma can get $$$ and Odin knows what else)

Covid "hides out" inside of people with immunity and then attacks those without? Talk about pulling shit out of your ass! You obviously don't have a clue what it is that you're talking about!

Ahh found an article listing NUMBERS on Breakthrough infections....Seems the vaccines are harder on women than men (the opposite of the virus itself). I don't see a big improvement in taking the vaccine...

These so-called breakthrough infections occurred among people of all ages. Just over 40% were in people age 60 or older, and 65% occurred in women. Twenty-nine percent of infected people reported no symptoms, but 7% were hospitalized and just over 1%, 74 people, died, according to the CDC.

My semen is a more effective defense than the Fauci inspired vaccine. Paid for via US taxpayers, the DNA tampering vaccines and toxic poisons. The poor bastards who took the Fauci vaccine when they had zero chance of even catching the Fauci flu is so sad when they are in wheelchairs with breathing tubes, etc. as a result of the Fauci vaccine. Very sad and pathetic American citizens and anyone from any "free" country will fall for it. Who knows what the Fraudi Vaccine will do 6 months from now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back