Covid Vaccine Deaths Over 1000 Times Higher Than Flu Vaccine Deaths

you are the one making a claim that they cannot back up. The CDC website does not say that, you are lying. It is really just that simple
What's simple to see is that over 8000 people have died shortly after receiving vaccines and the left don't even want to know why these people died. That is not from Fox News or Breitbart, it is from the CDC. The left don't want to know why these people died because it gets in their way of pushing their vaccine agenda.

What's simple to see is that over 8000 people have died shortly after receiving vaccines and the left don't even want to know why these people died. That is not from Fox News or Breitbart, it is from the CDC. The left don't want to know why these people died because it gets in their way of pushing their vaccine agenda.

you keep making up lies, until you support them, that is all they are

Where did you get such a lunatic belief? All the deaths get investigated. Who fed you such lies, and why did you fall for something so transparently stupid?
What are the results of the investigations? Thousands of these people died many months ago. How long does it take to figure out why these people died? Please link to the results of those investigations or even to proof that they are indeed being investigated. Bet you can't do it.

Why require the reporting if you are going to just sit there and watch the numbers add up and never do anything about it? We are on a course of over 10,000 people dying per year shortly after vaccination and the left are just perfectly fine with letting the numbers add up and not doing anything about it. What is the point of a reporting system that accomplishes nothing but the adding up of numbers, of which you will deny anyway?

VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual patterns in adverse events. This is how myocarditis was discovered. A few cases of blood clotting was also detected this way and J&J was paused momentarily because of it. This is what your facebook memes conveniently leave out of the narrative you're parroting right now.

You repeatedly mention 8,000 like it's the end of times. In any normal year, nearly 8 thousand ppl die PER day just randomly. The fact that only 8 thousand deaths have been reported to VAERS over the course of 9 months makes it a meaningless statistic.

You absolutely continue to refuse to show me any stats of how many deaths are related to the vaccine. I've given you several chances and you refuse to do so. So, we'll just have to go with what's on the CDC website, 8164. Do you have any links to counter what the CDC says?

Please point any statements from the CDC showing that 8,000 deaths were directly linked to the vaccine, i'll wait, yet again.

VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual patterns in adverse events. This is how myocarditis was discovered. A few cases of blood clotting was also detected this way and J&J was paused momentarily because of it. This is what your facebook memes conveniently leave out of the narrative you're parroting right now.

You repeatedly mention 8,000 like it's the end of times. In any normal year, nearly 8 thousand ppl die PER day just randomly. The fact that only 8 thousand deaths have been reported to VAERS over the course of 9 months makes it a meaningless statistic.
Why hasn't the left investigated this and told us what these people died from? What's the point of a reporting system where all you do is add up numbers and then never investigate? The left are hiding the truth about deaths from the vaccine. If they want to prove me wrong then show us the details of the investigations into why these 8,000 people died. Many of them are from months ago. After months, they still can't figure out why these people died? The CDC needs to prove to us that these people did not die from the vaccines.

Please point any statements from the CDC showing that 8,000 deaths were directly linked to the vaccine, i'll wait, yet again.
I'm still waiting for the CDC to tell us why these people died, and yet they can't. They are so incompetent that even after several months they can't even tell us why these people died, not even one. Where are the investigations? I keep on waiting for the proof that these deaths are being investigated but they are not and they are not because the CDC knows why these people died and refuse to own up to it because it will hurt their vaccination drive. I challenge them to prove me wrong but they can't and they won't because they aren't even trying to figure out why these people died.

Why hasn't the left investigated this and told us what these people died from? What's the point of a reporting system where all you do is add up numbers and then never investigate? The left are hiding the truth about deaths from the vaccine. If they want to prove me wrong then show us the details of the investigations into why these 8,000 people died. Many of them are from months ago. After months, they still can't figure out why these people died? The CDC needs to prove to us that these people did not die from the vaccines.

Why would you need the CDC to tell us why these ppl died when you're already claiming that the CDC says they all died from the vaccine? All I want is a link to a direct statement from the CDC saying this.

I'm still waiting for the CDC to tell us why these people died, and yet they can't. They are so incompetent that even after several months they can't even tell us why these people died, not even one. Where are the investigations? I keep on waiting for the proof that these deaths are being investigated but they are not and they are not because the CDC knows why these people died and refuse to own up to it because it will hurt their vaccination drive. I challenge them to prove me wrong but they can't and they won't because they aren't even trying to figure out why these people died.

Wasn't the CDC responsible for pausing the J&J vaccine over a handful of reported cases of blood clots, that they found through VAERS? OOPS. I guess there goes your entire narrative that the cdc doesn't want to hurt their vaccine drive and is not investigating unusual patterns in adverse events :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why would you need the CDC to tell us why these ppl died when you're already claiming that the CDC says they all died from the vaccine? All I want is a link to a direct statement from the CDC saying this.

Wasn't the CDC responsible for pausing the J&J vaccine over a handful of reported cases of blood clots, that they found through VAERS? OOPS. I guess there goes your entire narrative that the cdc doesn't want to hurt their vaccine drive and is not investigating unusual patterns in adverse events :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Oh, so now you are agreeing that they did die from the vaccine. If they didn't then the CDC should tell us what they died from.

Oh, so now you are agreeing that they did die from the vaccine. If they didn't then the CDC should tell us what they died from.

Umm, no. Nowhere in my post did I agree with your nutter conspiracy theories. I'm asking for a simple link to proof the CDC actually said the vaccine was directly linked to the 8000 deaths you continue to claim caused it. You've been deflecting ever since because you're still on the nutter train ride that has no stops.

Last edited:
Umm, no. Nowhere in my post did I agree with your nutter conspiracy theories. I'm asking for a simple link to proof the CDC actually said the vaccine was directly linked to the 8000 deaths you continue to claim caused it. You've been deflecting ever since because you're still on the nutter train ride that has no stops.
It's on the CDC's website that over 8,000 people have died shortly after being vaccinated and the CDC, apparently, isn't even trying to find out why these people died. Why not? Why are they burying this under the table without investigating? Why won't they tell us the truth? If these people didn't die due to the vaccine they have a responsibility to tell us the truth. If these people did die from the vaccine they have a responsibility to tell us the truth. Why are they not even looking into it?

Forum List

Back