Covid Update Westchester County, NY

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Almost 1,000,000 people here, over the last 2 weeks 500 new positives 1 death

Are we not socially distanced enough? Must we go to 10 feet and wear a mask and gloves?

Benito Cuomo, we look to Albany to save us from this deadly pandemic!

You can't get into a store if you're not wearing the stupid, useless ridiculous mask...I rub CDB Oil on mine. Whatever.

So fucking sick that we're still following useless orders. That's the real sickness

Are we not socially distanced enough? Must we go to 10 feet and wear a mask and gloves?

You can't get into a store if you're not wearing the stupid, useless ridiculous mask...I rub CDB Oil on mine. Whatever.

So fucking sick that we're still following useless orders. That's the real sickness
Do you have any solid Proof they are useless?

This isn't a joke Frankie.....

Unless you're wearing a tight-sealing N95 mask, those cheap Chinese-made masks from Walmart or that one you made from your underwear are as useful as a screen door on a submarine. They're actually doing you more harm than good, as you weren't meant to breathe in the same crap you're breathing out.

You stand a good chance of coming down with a respiratory infection, as bacteria starts to grow in the inside of your mask. Then there's the risk of breathing in whatever dyes are in the material of those brightly-colored masks. I've even seen home-made masks that had designs painted on the outside. Breathing paint particles doesn't sound like a healthy thing to me.

Interesting thread since COVID infections on the east coast originated in New Rochelle, Westchester County NY

It continues to amaze me that Conservatives remain in denial

We're under 500 positives so clearly the masks kill Covid on contact. It's like this was a normal flu season and it just naturally burned itself out

We're under 500 positives so clearly the masks kill Covid on contact. It's like this was a normal flu season and it just naturally burned itself out
Shows strict rules on appearing in public in Westchester and NY are working

That's not how it works....YOU prove it's effective or fuck off.

This is all the biggest joke -in the poorest of taste- ever perpetrated on the nation.

PostHoc.jpg

View attachment 392011

Domo Arigato Mr Roboto

View attachment 392011

Domo Arigato Mr Roboto
Dumb as fucking dirt.

Interesting thread since COVID infections on the east coast originated in New Rochelle, Westchester County NY

Denying lies is what makes we conservatives so great. Both my wife and I have been to hundreds of garages sales, estate sales, flea markets, and auctions this summer, as well as five gun shows so far. Most all of them were packed full of people, many of whom were not wearing masks. Neither one of us has worn a mask to any of them, except for the ones that required me to wear one. Even then, I wore the damned thing on my chin and nobody objected.

And neither one of us has came down with the coronavirus. You're a scared little rabbit, terrified of a boogeyman that isn't real.

Denying lies is what makes we conservatives so great. Both my wife and I have been to hundreds of garages sales, estate sales, flea markets, and auctions this summer, as well as five gun shows so far. Most all of them were packed full of people, many of whom were not wearing masks. Neither one of us has worn a mask to any of them, except for the ones that required me to wear one. Even then, I wore the damned thing on my chin and nobody objected.

And neither one of us has came down with the coronavirus. You're a scared little rabbit, terrified of a boogeyman that isn't real.

Conservative arguments against taking preventive measures against COVID remind me of the arguments against wearing seatbelts.

What if you get in an accident and can’t get out?

I've been bartending or the last two months at a joint that has been jam packed and has absolutely zero restrictions...No covid cooties on me.

Conservative arguments against taking preventive measures against COVID remind me of the arguments against wearing seatbelts.

Seat belt argument is a red herring....Covid is only generally life threatening to the very old and those with other chronic health problems.

Dude, that's such a dumb argument that it probably hurt your brain to come up with.. You just made me go out to the car and retrieve something. Do you know what this is? It's a US military seat belt cutter and glass breaker. Now I have to go back outside and put it back on my car's visor.

sbc.jpg

Forum List

Back