Covid Three Years On--Our Response Was a Disaster

"The Trump Administration is prepared to ship COVID-19 vaccine doses to every corner of America within 48 hours of the issuance of an Emergency Use Authorization by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration."

"The chief of staff told Hahn his job was in jeopardy if the emergency use authorization was not issued before Saturday, said a second administration official familiar with the conversation."

"Friday’s threat marked the latest attempt by the Trump administration to override government scientists working to combat the deadly pandemic. Even with an FDA decision expected within hours, Trump and his deputies proved unwilling to let regulators work through their careful review, which includes drafting safety warning labels and instructions for physicians."

Read your own words: "prepared to ship ... within 48 hours of the issuance of an Emergency Use Authorization by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration."

"prepared to ship"

They were ready to ship, if EUA came, and it didn't. Product wasn't properly tested, results were bad, data was corrupted, trials were faked... Everything they were trying to hide under Trump came to fruition when Biden got into office. CDC and FDA commissioners are sacked, new ones installed, data from trials suddenly shows "100 safe and effective" results, and Biden's FDA approved it.

Yet the person I responded to used a picture from Iran.

Nobody wants to address that

I addressed it few times.
I did not say picture is from the US, you did. It doesn't matter where picture is from, the message is the same - pandemic was fake.

The point you've missed is that no field hospitals, or Navy hospital ships were used to treat single COVID patient.
No, Democrats rather opted out for sending them to nursing homes, to kill more people.

Do you want to address that, perhaps?

Only around 5% of "million" died from COVID, and the rest is disguised as "provisional death" by CDC.

When you understand that, you'll understand that number of people died from COVID is in par of what would have die from flu.

The problem with your logic here is that flu deaths are counted the same was as COIVD deaths, very few are from the actual flu itself.

I addressed it few times.
I did not say picture is from the US, you did. It doesn't matter where picture is from, the message is the same - pandemic was fake.

The point you've missed is that no field hospitals, or Navy hospital ships were used to treat single COVID patient.
No, Democrats rather opted out for sending them to nursing homes, to kill more people.

Do you want to address that, perhaps?

Look, you got busted pass off a meme your party masters gave you to post without taking any time to see if it was real or not.

Just man up and admit it, then move on.

Look, you got busted pass off a meme your party masters gave you to post without taking any time to see if it was real or not.

Just man up and admit it, then move on.

How about you post where I said that picture is from the US.

Regardless where that photo came from, the story is the same. Field hospitals and ships did not treated any COVID patients.

The Army hospital erected in New York Central Park treated the same number of patients as Navy ships Mercy and Comfort. Zero.
It was set up on March 30, 2020 and taken down on May 2, 2020. There was no pandemic, just mass hysteria driven by fake science, that created outright nonsense, massive spending, political power grab and election fraud.

For two years there was no flu infections or deaths. Now that those pushing for COVID death tools are busted, flu suddenly re-appeared.

If you are just going to keep posting lies and pictures from Iran, why bother...

1679259847158.png

Have an adult read my post to you and explain why your response is irrelevant.

Incredible to look back and see how crazy leftist were. Some of them came to senses, but these hardcore, like rightwinger never did. He probably still wear the mask while alone in the car.

Those crazies support letting hundreds of thousands of illegals to march into our country, but guys like Novak Djokovic are being refused visa to compete in tennis tournament, because he's unvaccinated. Feds denied him entry for BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, and now for Miami Open.

No, none of it worked. I think you are right about the delayed rage. I am definitely enraged these days. I never left the farm for two years because I was NOT going to deal with the petty authoritarianism going on everywhere. I was betrayed by the constant, hammering propaganda about getting vaccinated and I did and then caught a very bad case of Covid, had lung problems for four months. I am furious that they misled me and tore up all my freedoms, both. Just lie, lie, lie to get control over people, not because anything at all worked.

I am sorry. Anyone who says later that the propaganda wore them down has my empathy.

People who refuse to acknowledge the propaganda? Not so much

Here's what I have next: You have COPD. So why did you never get:

Booster 1
Booster 2
Booster 3

Won't you tell us?

I have told you 10 times or more now.

Because I do not feel they are necessary, the virus has mutated and is not as deadly as it was.

I do not take any medication I do not find necessary.

Masking was effective in sense of hiding identities of rioters and looters, so there is no wonder why left still supports wearing them.
Yeah, you STILL see people wearing them: two classes, really old people terrorized by their doctors, and blacks who want to be able to get away with thievery.

I am sorry. Anyone who says later that the propaganda wore them down has my empathy.

People who refuse to acknowledge the propaganda? Not so much
The shots didn't do me any HARM, just did me no good at all --- that was a BAD case I had. Never had an infectious disease in my life harm me that much. But my husband got the shots (Moderna) at the same time and had tachycardia and pain in the chest for MONTHS --- never had it before, eventually recovered and never had it after ----- OBVIOUSLY from the shot, and because he's a male and it's somehow (who knows how) attacking males, we see that with all the young male athletes. But let me tell you ---------------- it's not just the young ones! But we can tell there's a problem from the young ones who collapse one after the other on the field. The old men, everyone just says, "natural causes"!

Okay, I'm mad.

Masks, social distancing and vaccines saved millions of lives

Misinformation and fear mongering spread by despicable COVID deniers like Sweet Sue killed hundreds of thousands unnecessarily
How do you figure? Basically, everyone ended up getting COVID, or were at a bare minimum exposed to the virus and their immune system was such that it fought off the infection before they "got it". So, all any of those things did was change when they go it not if.

How do you figure? Basically, everyone ended up getting COVID, or were at a bare minimum exposed to the virus and their immune system was such that it fought off the infection before they "got it". So, all any of those things did was change when they go it not if.

Actually, the first round of COVID was the most lethal
Subsequent rounds were more infectious but less deadly

Those who were vaccinated were many more times likely to survive COVID than the unvaccinated

Incredible to look back and see how crazy leftist were. Some of them came to senses, but these hardcore, like rightwinger never did. He probably still wear the mask while alone in the car.

Those crazies support letting hundreds of thousands of illegals to march into our country, but guys like Novak Djokovic are being refused visa to compete in tennis tournament, because he's unvaccinated. Feds denied him entry for BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, and now for Miami Open.
That's why they're called useful idiots. No thinking, just emoting.

Forum List

Back