Covid Three Years On--Our Response Was a Disaster

Masks, social distancing and vaccines saved millions of lives

Misinformation and fear mongering spread by despicable COVID deniers like Sweet Sue killed hundreds of thousands unnecessarily

Wrong.
Social distancing just "flattens the curve", which prevented herd immunity, and kept the epidemic from ending.
Epidemics end when they run out of easy hosts.
Not before.
So if you keep lots of easy hosts from having recovery immunity, then an epidemic can never end.

Shows you are a victim of the misinformation and fear campaign that Sweet Sue was engaging in.

To make people think that the risk of getting the vaccine was even remotely similar to the dangers of getting COVID

After the vaccine became available, the hospitals were full of the unvaccinated while Sweet Sue continued her misinformation and fear mongering

Wrong.
The mRNA vaccines proved to not work at all, in any way.
Their added risk and death was not offset by any gain, in any way.

Armchair quarterbacks. So YOU all knew everything. Then why didn't YOU submit you scientific knowledge. Pfff on you and well...

What people don’t understand is that each recommendation was based on the best available information at the time.

BULLSHIT !!!

Horseshit, cowshit, and pigshit.

This is not the first epidemic we've experienced, you know.

And that information was constantly changing.

Because of FRAUDS like Fauci who knew from day one what this virus was.

Why does that scumbag still have a job?

As it changes so do what they recommend.

BULLSHIT.

The virus didn't change the first three months. But their bullshit "recommendations" sure did.

So did their efforts to CENSOR and SUPPRESS medical research and the exchange of legitimate scientific information.

It doesn’t mean they were wrong, just superseded.

They were wrong.

Say it. Repeat after me. THEY WERE WRONG.

It’s easy now, to look back and be hypercritical when you aren’t in the early part of tbe pandamic, people are hospitalized, put on ventilators and dying and we knew little about the virus and had no vaccine.

Fucking shit gor brains Cuomo in NY should have 6000 counts of negligent homicide on his hands. The fucking libcunts are covering up for him TOO, but it was too much for the rich Jewish folks on the upper east side, he's gone.

Obviously, as we have since learned, some things worked and other things ended up being detrimental.

Shit.

Fauci should be fucking SHOT.

Without a last cigarette.

BULLSHIT !!!

Horseshit, cowshit, and pigshit.

This is not the first epidemic we've experienced, you know.

Because of FRAUDS like Fauci who knew from day one what this virus was.

Why does that scumbag still have a job?

BULLSHIT.

The virus didn't change the first three months. But their bullshit "recommendations" sure did.

So did their efforts to CENSOR and SUPPRESS medical research and the exchange of legitimate scientific information.

They were wrong.

Say it. Repeat after me. THEY WERE WRONG.

Fucking shit gor brains Cuomo in NY should have 6000 counts of negligent homicide on his hands. The fucking libcunts are covering up for him TOO, but it was too much for the rich Jewish folks on the upper east side, he's gone.

Shit.

Fauci should be fucking SHOT.

Without a last cigarette.
recommendations change as more knowledge becomes available…hindsight is great…but not much good in the moment.

recommendations change as more knowledge becomes available…hindsight is great…but not much good in the moment.

Fauci FUNDED the virus. He knew what it was.

Goddammit, the fucking POLITICIANS are the ones who caused the problems.

The fucking libtards called Trump a RACIST for closing the airports.

He SHOULD have said "fine, I'm a racist, the airports stay closed".

You don't play political games with a deadly epidemic, you just don't do that.

Fauci FUNDED the virus. He knew what it was.

Goddammit, the fucking POLITICIANS are the ones who caused the problems.

The fucking libtards called Trump a RACIST for closing the airports.

He SHOULD have said "fine, I'm a racist, the airports stay closed".

You don't play political games with a deadly epidemic, you just don't do that.
Alright dude…one rant topic at a time.

There is no evidence Fauci funded this virus. In fact I *think* the most likely theory to date is the wet markets. It’s arguable, of course, but what people are doing is using Fauci as a scapegoat here.

So….point number two…the racist bit. No one called Trump a racist for closing down flights from China. Not only is it a mythical claim…it was way too late anyway. Horse and barn door bit.

Wrong.
Social distancing just "flattens the curve", which prevented herd immunity, and kept the epidemic from ending.
Epidemics end when they run out of easy hosts.
Not before.
So if you keep lots of easy hosts from having recovery immunity, then an epidemic can never end.

I'm not sure social distancing even did that. It's an airborne illness, not mostly spread by droplet. So if you're indoors, 6 foot--an arbitrary distance at any rate--doesn't mean much with an airborne virus.

The problem is that propagandized people would not accept the knowledge THAT WE KNEW.

I looked up the efficacy of masks for viruses in mid-March 2020 and could see it was all BS. I knew for sure it was BS when I saw people frantically sewing cloth masks from their grandma's fabric overflow. I mean.

Alright dude…one rant topic at a time.

There is no evidence Fauci funded this virus. In fact I *think* the most likely theory to date is the wet markets. It’s arguable, of course, but what people are doing is using Fauci as a scapegoat here.

So….point number two…the racist bit. No one called Trump a racist for closing down flights from China. Not only is it a mythical claim…it was way too late anyway. Horse and barn door bit.

Never.

No, never. Your panic is personal to me. I watched my students--whom I had taught for years--wilt like household plants in front of me. Or I should say, on a computer screen in front of me.

I KNEW it was a trainwreck and I was beside myself, and all I got from you folks was if you want schools open you want grandma to die, etc.

NOW you all want to say, yeah yeah our bad.

You're darn right. And until the apologies come from all corners, and are blatant and lengthy, I will not forgive or forget.

Never.

COVID vaccines saved millions of lives
Deliberately Trolling again .This subject is far too serious for attempted wind-up humour , imo . Besides, there are quite a few here who will happily assume you are not doing your usual " I am the Court Jester" routine ,, but actually take your words literally.

whehhshshshshshjsjsjs.jpg

Deliberately Trolling again .This subject is far too serious for attempted wind-up humour , imo . Besides, there are quite a few here who will happily assume you are not doing your usual " I am the Court Jester" routine ,, but actually take your words literally.

People like you led hundreds of thousands to unnecessary deaths as you convinced them they were more likely to die of the shot than from COVID

You are a disgrace

None of it worked. None of it.

Not the lockdowns.

Not the masks.

Not the "vaccines".

Most of it was ludicrous, even laughable. The stupid plexiglass. The one-way stickers on grocery aisles, as if going one way or another with a cart would convince an airborne virus not to infect you (!!). Sitting down at the table to take your mask off; standing up, put it on!

The disaster of school closures and "remote education".

Ron DeSantis is absolutely right about this, and what makes him dangerous for not only Democrats but for Donald Trump is that people are just beginning to really process this. The vaccine injured are just beginning to speak out. Those who lost loved ones to Covid and other diseases--WHO DIED ALONE--are just at the beginning of being able to voice their rage and disgust.

This has the potential to grow and grow and grow, and I think it will. It should.

All that and hating on brown people isn't working out too well for Gov. Ron is it?

RW can't prove the "vaccine" saved lives because that claim must excise what each person's genome can naturally do with the infection. There were no tiny robots in submarines recording anything for the outside world. It's impossible to say a vaccine works if there are no viruses that came near the ("vaccinated") victim and actually infected them.

One million autopsies performed just after death might have been of value, and recorded along with a names list made public.

Forum List

Back