Covid Three Years On--Our Response Was a Disaster

more COVID misinformation
iceman.gif

They appear to think that they have "won" something or "proven" something.

Always interesting to catch a glimpse into the alternate universe, disturbing as it may be.
It is amusing you speak of an alternative universe. The Jack Booted people you helped put in power lied to people about everything dealing with the pandemic.

What about the hospital ship in New York that was never used? There are plenty of cases of hysteria to go around.

Yet the person I responded to used a picture from Iran.

Nobody wants to address that

Ron DeSantis is absolutely right about this, and what makes him dangerous for not only Democrats but for Donald Trump is that people are just beginning to really process this. The vaccine injured are just beginning to speak out. Those who lost loved ones to Covid and other diseases--WHO DIED ALONE--are just at the beginning of being able to voice their rage and disgust.
No, none of it worked. I think you are right about the delayed rage. I am definitely enraged these days. I never left the farm for two years because I was NOT going to deal with the petty authoritarianism going on everywhere. I was betrayed by the constant, hammering propaganda about getting vaccinated and I did and then caught a very bad case of Covid, had lung problems for four months. I am furious that they misled me and tore up all my freedoms, both. Just lie, lie, lie to get control over people, not because anything at all worked.

But you just admitted that the "science" was constantly changing, which meant there was no science. Just Fauchi telling us something different every week. And since the "science" has all been proven wrong, then a waste of time as well, no better than a flip of a coin and just use common sense instead.

Isn't interesting that left only supported science that fits their narrative, and that "science" was coming exclusively from scientists on their payroll.
COVID science, just like "environmental science" is decided in backdoor political circle, and not in the labs.

Masking was never shown effective. I just posted a photo showing that even the best masks were so porous that a million viruses could go right through. Social distancing was arbitrary too, entirely depending on the circumstances, so it all comes back to just using common sense and avoiding other people as best and as often as you could.

Masking was effective in sense of hiding identities of rioters and looters, so there is no wonder why left still supports wearing them.

Which means that ultimately, it was up to the individual, since the other side of my street could have been in another state under totally different rules, making no sense.

Because Trump went by the best information available to him and all the democrats did was weaponize the deaths as if somehow Trump or anyone else could have stopped them when even China with its horrendous, heinous, inhuman methods of locking people in their buildings until they starved didn't even work! Can you imagine if Trump had declared martial law? People still would have died and then you would have been calling him a dictator!

Oh wait, the democrats called him that too.

Trump was scared into leftist net, because he had to do "something", when in reality, there was no real pandemic, just emergency designed to give government more power to spend money and whatever fuck they want in order to acquire and retain power.
The "15 days to slow the spread" quickly became "30 days to slow the spread". Somewhere along the way, the end date for “the measures” was removed from the equation entirely. 3 years later, there still isn’t an end date, there is still one more election to steal, and Trump is still a threat.
https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...ce9-9824-49e4-a6aa-db98a759d29f_1200x800.jpeg

Except that it provided cover for the democrats to cheat in the 2020 election.

And to spend all that money to pay off their donors, and drones. Even now, they're still shilling for annual COVID shots, to replace flu shots. How they can keep recommending produst that does not have FDA approval? Are we still in emergency?

That tells they're not done yet, and they're still planning something. They can milk it for decades, and they will if we let them.

A bunch of bunk that killed a million people
You did your best to see as many die as possible

Only around 5% of "million" died from COVID, and the rest is disguised as "provisional death" by CDC.

When you understand that, you'll understand that number of people died from COVID is in par of what would have die from flu.

But you either uncapable, or refusing to understand that, because your marching orders are completely opposite. You're working hard for your $0.02.

Only around 5% of "million" died from COVID, and the rest is disguised as "provisional death" by CDC.

When you understand that, you'll understand that number of people died from COVID is in par of what would have die from flu.

But you either uncapable, or refusing to understand that, because your marching orders are completely opposite. You're working hard for your $0.02.

A million were alive before they caught COVID, dead afterwards

Isn't interesting that left only supported science that fits their narrative, and that "science" was coming exclusively from scientists on their payroll.
COVID science, just like "environmental science" is decided in backdoor political circle, and not in the labs.

Their version of “science” is an absurd mockery of genuine science. It is this same “science” that claims that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

More misinformation

Millions died from COVID

With COVID, not from.

American death in 2019 (pre-COVID): 2,854,838
American death in 2020 (post-COVID): 2,835,533

You can't even get straight mortality rate for the last three years, which means they're still cooking data.

I'd like to know how many are killed by Redemsevir, high pressure ventilators and access death from the "vaccines".

You know that picture is from Iran right?

And? Does it change the fact that pandemic is fake?

Just like Hamilton Field Hospital never treated single COVID patient, and was taken down just a month after it was set up?

Or US Navy hospital ships "Mercy" and "Comfort" were sent to LA and NYC and never used for COVID patient, even when hospitals were "overflowing" their capacities.

Why did you post a picture from Iraq to prove there was no pandemic in the US?

You know, Iran and Iraq are two different countries.

I did not claimed picture is from the US, you did.

My claim is that pandemic is fake, and designed to scare people into submission. It worked with you, didn't it?

Forum List

Back