Covid tears: ‘No masks nurse’ story shows how pandemic is newfound opportunity for MSM to peddle emotionally-charged fake news

More "blame the media" bullshit. I have a cousin who works in a ER. I talked to her last week and she was crying her eyes out. Totally burned out and fearful.

I would trust the "MSM" long before I would trust some right-wing liar like the guy in the Oval Office. This anti-media stuff is just cheap propaganda designed to trick us to follow their hitler.

How do you plan to cope when Trump wins again in November?

Make a plan

I'm not going to lick his boots. You'd lick anything, culthead. He can't win except if he cheats, which can be expected of him. I notice that you cultheads like cheap, amoral people and sexoholics.

My my why are you so judgmental, you absolute Puritan?

No. I'm tired of you sick "Puritans" who try to force people into your weird cults. Go lick skanky frankie.

The nurses in my area are rightly concerned about ppe. Nobody is jumping up and down blaming anybody.

The focus of the report was on media malfeasance.
Yes, and the way that it reads is that nurse's that do speak out would then be assumed to be full of crap.

The woman was caught lying. Her story was proven fake just like the pic of the nurses dressed in trash bags. Her story was bullshit plain and simple. If she were telling the truth other nurses would have left with her and they would all be on every cable tv morning news show telling their story. This whole shortage thing is bull shit. No one has run out of anything, no one has been denied a ventilator and this wasn't as bad as promised. This bitch should be prosecuted.

The whole shortage thing is not bullshit.

Yes it is. It's complete bullshit. Utter bullshit. Go to a grocery store and look at all the rubber gloves and masks the panicked little pigs toss all over the place. I was at my doctor today and he agrees, it's utter bullshit. Same thing with ventilators. Not one person has been denied a ventilator since all this started despite all the panick and doom. It's bullshit.

It was a noted concern in the hospital that I was in.

It's a noted concern in every hospital in the country but the real issue is the possibility of getting free shit from the govrenment. Talk about failures, every governor in the country dropped the ball on this one as did the administrators . All this talk about the presidant, congress and whatever was warned by whonever that a pandemic was coming and they all did nothing. Then you have all these freaked out piglets tossing their masks and gloves out on the street or the floors of supermarkets, it smacks of bull shit. My doctor had to see me at the ER because that's where he was and he had a some stuff for me. None of the staff at UTMB were panicking or shooting selfie videos of them dressed in trash bags and crying.

Yes, it is.

I was taken to the hospital by ambulance. I was in ICU for 2 days and then moved. Of the conversations that were had one was a growing concern for dwindling supplies of ppe. We did not discuss a ventilator. Nobody walked around in trash bags. There were no hysterics.

However, I did see a guy in trash bags at an Aldi.

Forum List

Back