Chinese state media has been flooding Facebook and Instagram with undisclosed political ads blaming President Donald Trump for the Wuhan coronavirus

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

RUApumyM.jpeg

View attachment 320099

My guess is, and let me take a shot in the dark here, the Chinese government is running scared right now—likely terrified. While most "experts" tell us China has us by the balls financially, we (the US of A) are still exponentially more powerful than our Asian "friends" both militarily and by the individual citizen. We could turn all of mainland China into a nice, glossy sheet of volcanic glass and hardly notice a shiver at all in our military might. Right now the Chinese are likely worried about surviving any vengeance the West might have placed on the table, so they need to make themselves look as good as possible. But in the end, they are facing some real biblical retribution . . . Old Testament style and all that.

Trump is getting hammered by Republican financed ads. Anyhow, The China ad story is a Breitbart conspiracy theory story and Breitbart conspiracy theory stories usually fade away into nothing. Fake news at best.

View attachment 320099

India Drags China To International Court For COVID-19 War

$20 Trillion Lawsuit Against China For Waging Biological War

The UK is now following in the footsteps of India and the U.S.

View attachment 320099

My guess is, and let me take a shot in the dark here, the Chinese government is running scared right now—likely terrified. While most "experts" tell us China has us by the balls financially, we (the US of A) are still exponentially more powerful than our Asian "friends" both militarily and by the individual citizen. We could turn all of mainland China into a nice, glossy sheet of volcanic glass and hardly notice a shiver at all in our military might. Right now the Chinese are likely worried about surviving any vengeance the West might have placed on the table, so they need to make themselves look as good as possible. But in the end, they are facing some real biblical retribution . . . Old Testament style and all that.
Possibly...but their ace in the hole is Democrats.
They think the Dems will protect them from retribution.

View attachment 320099

Possibly...but their ace in the hole is Democrats.
They think the Dems will protect them from retribution.
absolutely ! voting for a democrat is voting for communist china.

View attachment 320099

They're also worried that Hong Kong, Taiwan snd their young people on the mainland are about to revolt and overthrow the Party

View attachment 320099
China has been guilty of actual election meddling by always backing their Marxist brothers, the Democrats.

View attachment 320099

They're also worried that Hong Kong, Taiwan snd their young people on the mainland are about to revolt and overthrow the Party
Got any proof they are worried about that being any kind of likely any time soon?

View attachment 320099

What the hell are you talking about?

Forum List

Back