COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for Donald Trump TWICE and he ran $3 trillion deficits for them to pay ?
Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for beijing xiden, or barrag-o TWICE and they ran trillion dollar deficits for them to pay ?

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

that there 2017 (R) tax cut was passed thru reCONsiliation & your unborn grandkiddies will already be paying for that.

at least THIS time around it's gonna help the poor worker bees of this nation instead of the uber rich.

yeah if you need 1400.00 youre worse off than 1400.00 will help you,,

it might pay my beer and cigar bill for two months,,, in fact thats what I'm going to use it for,,

actually i don't need it. i'm debt free. but i care enough about those that are suffering.

I doubt it,, if you cared you would be calling to let them go back to work and provide for themselves instead of waiting with their hands out for their benevolent government to give them scraps,,,

i own my home outright have 3 paid for cars albeit they are older models & pay my ccards in full every month. i haven't paid a dime in interest in decades.

i'd rather people stay home & have this virus under control than to have yet another person i know get so sick they almost died & 2 others that actually did.

so youre a useful idiot,,,

no, i follow the science.

you mean you follow the fraudster wanna be dr fake-i....that would explain why you promote its lies. this asshole doesnt know shit.

When you get your COVID Vaccine.

Already got mine, as have my brothers and sister.

and children, and grandchildren.

and 'democrats' had nothing to do with it.
Selfish as ever, I see

I got my vaccine so fuk funding to help millions of others get theirs
1 Percent of the bill was for vaccine, 1 PERCENT, 90 percent goes to democrat wish list crap.

Both bills would provide $15 billion to the Emergency Injury Disaster Loan program, which provides long-term, low-interest loans from the Small Business Administration. Severely impacted small businesses with fewer than 10 workers will be given priority for some of the money.
They also provide $25 billion for a new grant program specifically for bars and restaurants. Eligible businesses may receive up to $10 million and can use the money for a variety of expenses, including payroll, mortgage and rent, utilities and food and beverages.

Thank Democrats..........Republicans voted NO!
you seem to have forgotten the millions that the communist/demonRATS want to spend, that has nothing to do with the chinese flu...why dont you list those for us also?
thats because you dont want AMERICANS to know about the millions that will be used for everything but the chinese flu.
you are shot

:laugh:

y7V4SXV.gif

RGi4jCf.gif

Not a single Republican voted for the American Rescue Plan

First, because they don’t love America
Second because they don’t want Biden to be the one to rescue it

4 covid relief bills were passed under Trump, all were by bipartisan.

Exactly
Democrats were willing to support Trump in providing needed COVID relief
Not a single Republican would do the same for Biden
actually the difference is none of the republican bills were packed with 1 trillion in payoffs to republicans like the dem bill is packed with 1 trillion to dem pet projects.

Both bills would provide $15 billion to the Emergency Injury Disaster Loan program, which provides long-term, low-interest loans from the Small Business Administration. Severely impacted small businesses with fewer than 10 workers will be given priority for some of the money.
They also provide $25 billion for a new grant program specifically for bars and restaurants. Eligible businesses may receive up to $10 million and can use the money for a variety of expenses, including payroll, mortgage and rent, utilities and food and beverages.

you seem to have forgotten the millions that the communist/demonRATS want to spend, that has nothing to do with the chinese flu...why dont you list those for us also?
thats because you dont want AMERICANS to know about the millions that will be used for everything but the chinese flu.
you are shot
You seem to have forgotten the BILLIONS dedicated to helping struggling families, to help small business hurt by COVID, to help rural states establish clinics, to help schools reopen

Not a single Republican tried to help

you are shot
You seem to have forgotten the BILLIONS dedicated to helping struggling families, to help small business hurt by COVID, to help rural states establish clinics, to help schools reopen

Not a single Republican tried to help
I did not I did note the 1 trillion dedictated to dem pet projects though.

Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for Donald Trump TWICE and he ran $3 trillion deficits for them to pay ?
How about Obama's 9 trillion?
Trump accumulated as much debt in four years as Obama did in eight

I hope President Biden succeeds. How I measure his success is ultimately economic. Looks like 60 days into his legacy he is going to to sign the largest pork-infused stimulus bill in our nation’s history. A lot of that pork will have no bearing on “rescuing” America.

The US Treasury the demrat vote buying machine. If brains were leather those demrat rat bastards could not saddle a bug.

The COVID Stimulus helps struggling families, small businesses, helps develop and distribute vaccine

Thank Democrats
ALL Republicans turned their backs
Quit trolling your own thread or I will really troll you back
The thread is about the COVID relief bill that every Republican voted against
A bill that helps struggling families, struggling business, helps establish clinics in rural areas and funds the development and distribution of vaccine

Now, troll away

The score is republicans 2

Democrats 1

Democrats voted to support the first two COVID relief bills

Not a SINGLE Republican voted to help struggling families, small business, schools reopening, Vaccine production and distribution
no republican voted for that old corrupt, senile idiot Joe biden either
Democrats were willing to support Trump for the good of the country.

Republicans voted to screw the country rather than help a Democrat

That's because it doesn't help Americans. It's kind of like the drug lords. They murder millions with their poison, but give a few thousand to the locals and say "see, aren't I a great guy because I give you a pittance of the tens of billions I rake in?"

You really are an ignorant clod.

That's because it doesn't help Americans. It's kind of like the drug lords. They murder millions with their poison, but give a few thousand to the locals and say "see, aren't I a great guy because I give you a pittance of the tens of billions I rake in?"

You really are an ignorant clod.

Doesn‘t help Americans?

Helps struggling American Families
Helps American small business
Helps Americans get vaccinated
Helps America reopen schools

Not a single Republican supported America

4 covid relief bills were passed under Trump, all were by bipartisan.
Very true, although more was spent then I liked, a lot it on things that didn't really help COVID...but that's because the GOP was willing ton compromise and put the country first, before party.

Wow, have we seen a drastic difference when the Dems had control

Forum List

Back