COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

Not a single Republican voted for the American Rescue Plan

First, because they don’t love America
Second because they don’t want Biden to be the one to rescue it

Yes, dems hate america and this bill was the pinnacle for this admin. Why do dems hate america so much?

Imagine passing a bill to help Americans during the COVID crisis?

Republicans who supported the same things under Trump REFUSED to vote for it under Biden

They hate Americans

Wrong, the dems showed their hate for america under trump. They will not get one ounce of support. Nada.

We saw Republicans do the same thing under Obama.
Same playbook.

Vote against programs under Obama that they supported under Bush

It is the Obama must fail playbook
Read: two wrongs equals right.

Helping America fight COVID is never wrong.

Not a single Republicans supported helping Americans
Haha.... you are entertaining I will give you that.

A sad truth about today’s Republicans......Party over country

Note how Democrats supported COVID relief under Trump

Oh you think they supported Trump's Covid relief? No they didn't....They wanted an IG appointed to oversee the implementation of the law, and at every turn tried to lie about how he was using the law....
Wrong again Skippy.

Democrats voted for COVID relief under Trump. It would not have passed without them.

Not a SINGLE Republican voted for the same packages under Biden

Only 9% of the spending was related to COVID. The other 91% was leftist wish list pork

OK
Show me your numbers
How did you come up with 9 percent?

I have listed the specific expenditures in the bill
Your turn
“More than 91% of the spending in this $1.9 trillion package is not used for pandemic relief.”

You do realize the link shows the 9 percent number is a lie?

Not if you read it. Even leftist fake news tried to spin it was a lie, but confirmed this:

" About 9% of the American Rescue Plan funding is slated for direct COVID-19 intervention such as vaccines and testing. "

They then just said basically the country has covid so everything is covid spending, including giving money to blue States for their over spending.

Leftist pork spending isn't covid spending
No, it doesn’t say that

It doesn't? Yet I copied and pasted it from the article, LOL. 9% of the spending is directly for covid. It's a covid bill, genius
ummm....Your own link says the 9 percent number is Bullshit

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

What a crock! The Democrats just passed a nearly 2 Trillion dollar pork fest that added a mountain of new debt to what every single American owes and in return gave us a $1,400 check! It's like someone took your credit card...ran up ten grand worth of charges on clothes, dining out and trips to the strip club and then gave you $140 cash! You'd go ballistic if someone did that on a micro level like that but you think it's WONDERFUL when they do it on a macro level! You're one of the clueless ones that they know they can pull this shit on and not catch hell for it!

Show me $2 trillion of pork

I will wait

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,
Democrats? Were you asleep for the last four years?

You mean how the Republicans had massive spending and Democrats kept attacking them for not spending more? Yes, that was pathetic.

At least Trump did slash spending on Obama's endless wars. Remember when you pretended you were against wars?
Stupid tax cuts for rich people, walls we don't need, and so on.

Google is you friends, so here's a link from you friend.
God, back to "tax cuts for the rich!"

Yeah, who needs a fucking job. That's what government is for
Whut? How does that relate?

They'll complain loudly and they'll eagerly cash the checks.

This drama is essentially professional wrestling.

Yes, dems hate america and this bill was the pinnacle for this admin. Why do dems hate america so much?

Republicans who supported the same things under Trump REFUSED to vote for it under Biden

They hate Americans

Wrong, the dems showed their hate for america under trump. They will not get one ounce of support. Nada.

Same playbook.

Oh you think they supported Trump's Covid relief? No they didn't....They wanted an IG appointed to oversee the implementation of the law, and at every turn tried to lie about how he was using the law....
Wrong again Skippy.

Democrats voted for COVID relief under Trump. It would not have passed without them.

Only 9% of the spending was related to COVID. The other 91% was leftist wish list pork

OK
Show me your numbers

Your turn
“More than 91% of the spending in this $1.9 trillion package is not used for pandemic relief.”

Not if you read it. Even leftist fake news tried to spin it was a lie, but confirmed this:

" About 9% of the American Rescue Plan funding is slated for direct COVID-19 intervention such as vaccines and testing. "

They then just said basically the country has covid so everything is covid spending, including giving money to blue States for their over spending.

No, it doesn’t say that

It doesn't? Yet I copied and pasted it from the article, LOL. 9% of the spending is directly for covid. It's a covid bill, genius
He didn't actually read it, you know.

What a crock! The Democrats just passed a nearly 2 Trillion dollar pork fest that added a mountain of new debt to what every single American owes and in return gave us a $1,400 check! It's like someone took your credit card...ran up ten grand worth of charges on clothes, dining out and trips to the strip club and then gave you $140 cash! You'd go ballistic if someone did that on a micro level like that but you think it's WONDERFUL when they do it on a macro level! You're one of the clueless ones that they know they can pull this shit on and not catch hell for it!

I will wait
Show me $2 trillion of Covid "relief"! I won't wait because you can't do it! This bill is a perfect example of the of the kind of waste that happens when one party has too much power! You on the left wanted this and now we're all going to pay the price for your cluelessness!

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

You mean how the Republicans had massive spending and Democrats kept attacking them for not spending more? Yes, that was pathetic.

At least Trump did slash spending on Obama's endless wars. Remember when you pretended you were against wars?

There are walls now not on the border.

Democrats just aren't clever. They simultaneously attack Trump for spending while every time they wanted to spend more. They're just lying fascists. There's no art to it, it's just blunt dishonesty
"Every time we wanted to spend more"?
Evidence?

They'll complain loudly and they'll eagerly cash the checks.

This drama is essentially professional wrestling.
Should I "not" cash the check that I paid for? How does that work exactly? It's more intelligent NOT to cash the miniscule check I receive from the Democrats when they just added more debt to what each American owes? This borders on farce!

Still busy thanking a Republican for when the Unemployment was 3.5 percent and gas prices were well under $3.00. With that, how long will $1,400 go? A month? Sounds like the Democrats said “Go Fuck Yourselves and suck on this.”

Ludicrous comments ^^^: The Republicans did nothing to control the cost of gas, the cartel does. As for UE, that is based on demand, when the consumers monthly income is exhausted by their shelter, food, insurance and transportation they don't go to Main St. shops and they can't save for the rainy day.

And why would anyone thank a commie when 91% of the spending is commie pork that has nothing to do with the pandemic?
Commie this mutherfucker. 99% of this bill was in the original CARES act passed by huge bi-partisan majority last year. All commies huh?
Demoquacks: "I got mine....my grandchildren can pay for it"
You didn't give two shits about the exact same amount of money added to the debt by Trump in his tax cut BEFORE the pandemic. Save us the hypocritical debt scold horse shit

Of course you have a reliable link for that, right?

I will wait
Show me $2 trillion of Covid "relief"! I won't wait because you can't do it! This bill is a perfect example of the of the kind of waste that happens when one party has too much power! You on the left wanted this and now we're all going to pay the price for your cluelessness!
Joe is no different than Don on policy. Funny thing is wingers on both sides can’t see it, even though it’s transparently obvious. All this absurd bickering between the wingers is a terrible waste of time, but the oligarchy loves it and promotes it.

They hate Americans

Same playbook.

Wrong again Skippy.

OK
Show me your numbers

Your turn

No, it doesn’t say that

They admitted that 9% of the bill was for Covid. They are leftists, yet they agreed with the basic fact.

You're saying they said non-Covid spending in a Covid bill isn't "pork." Of course it is. This is how fascist leftists lie

How does that relate to your "tax cuts for the rich! tax cuts for the rich" leftist talking point? Seriously?

You don't need no estinking job. You have government!

Free money to freeloaders. Of course you’re thankful. Parasite
All America is now freeloaders?

Were they freeloaders when Trump signed the check?
Not everyone gets a check. And yes, 100% when Trump signed it as well. I didnt Get one penny and I do not want anything I did not earn. Thanks for confirming you’re a parasite.
Dude, we want you to have the $1400. Go spend it on a new computer or a Playstation 5 or something. Boost the Biden economy, baby! WOOO BIDEN!
Maybe I ll go to a restaurant and get some “yummy” food. You’re a moron. I do not qualify as I actually have a strong paying job. Maybe you should take an economics class so you sound less stupid on this board when you opine, prancing Nancy boy.

The mere fact that they referred to this bill as the COVID Economic Relief bill is borderline criminal when only 9% of is is actually going to COVID related items. They did this to trick lemmings into believing the Democrats gave them some more “free” stuff when in reality it was just a Democratic wish list.

My guess is they are going to try to keep this up to get more people on the government dole. This and others likely to come in the future by the Democrats is just another way to get votes. The masses are dumb enough NOT to get that.

American Rescue Plan

Your 9 percent number is Republican misinformation sent as justification for not a single Republican voting to help America in a crisis
So what is your take on the percentage?

There are walls now not on the border.

Democrats just aren't clever. They simultaneously attack Trump for spending while every time they wanted to spend more. They're just lying fascists. There's no art to it, it's just blunt dishonesty
"Every time we wanted to spend more"?
Evidence?

I'm just laughing at you. You're such a fascists liar. Duh, dar, but kaz, Democrat wanted to cut spending, not spend more than Trump! LOL, you're a buffoon

The mere fact that they referred to this bill as the COVID Economic Relief bill is borderline criminal when only 9% of is is actually going to COVID related items. They did this to trick lemmings into believing the Democrats gave them some more “free” stuff when in reality it was just a Democratic wish list.

My guess is they are going to try to keep this up to get more people on the government dole. This and others likely to come in the future by the Democrats is just another way to get votes. The masses are dumb enough NOT to get that.

American Rescue Act
It should have been named the NY and Calf Rescue Act

The palousey payoff.

I will wait
Here ya go Skippy

Now try to back up your wild claims

How does that relate to your "tax cuts for the rich! tax cuts for the rich" leftist talking point? Seriously?

You don't need no estinking job. You have government!
I have a job, you moron. I still think tax cuts for the 1% is a terrible idea. If you had a brain you would too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back