Covid spreading like wildfire in Biden's border child camps

Really? You couldn’t understand that typo?! Haha. Try having somebody read it out loud to you. Maybe it will help.
Just giving you a taste of your own troll soup, jackass.
It’s not a very good taste as you just posted a meme with no original thought or clear statement while I made a simple typo. The only thing you really showcased was you’re stupidity ;-)

It’s not a very good taste as you just posted a meme with no original thought or clear statement while I made a simple typo. The only thing you really showcased was you’re stupidity ;-)
"You're" stupidity? Lulz.
Are you trying to drag me down your imbecile highway again? You're already taking up all the lanes, tardo.

"You're" stupidity? Lulz.
Are you trying to drag me down your imbecile highway again? You're already taking up all the lanes, tardo.
You don’t know what your talking about man. Expand you’re mind it will serve you better in life.

A Democratic Super Spreader, the hypocrisy is crazy.

Intentional spread of the virus to enable fascist blue state governors to extend their lockdowns, job killing, and keeping kids out of schools.
Intentional spread?! How so? It’s all about liberty man. Land of the free

You know these kids aren't being tested or vaccinated, right?
I don’t know that, I haven’t been down there and I don’t blindly believe what I hear in the media, especially when both sides are saying different things. Is that how you operate? Just believe what other people tell you?

I don’t know what ur referring to. You must still be misunderstanding me
d4ms1wx-6abb7cd9-40bd-4396-8500-8e4ba23a3749.png

Forum List

Back