Covid spreading like wildfire in Biden's border child camps

I don’t know what ur referring to. You must still be misunderstanding me
View attachment 470954
That’s messed up. I’ve never gone that personal at you. Game freakin on!

View attachment 470956

Why the fuck are you posting pictures of mortally wounded animals on my thread, you fucking sick freak??? Take that serial killer shit and piss off, fuckwad.
Chill out bro. The cat survived. I double checked before posting. I can’t say the same about the Rubix that got the hammer

I'm definitely Biden-esque! Our GREAT President Joseph Biden (God's choice) will restore American pride and self-respect, demolished under The Former Guy's carnival thugs and circus clowns.
China mocked his administration last week, we are a laughing stock.
161968959_10225131305900047_7905122721803866214_n.jpg
159902663_10215044014853037_8462680332699069947_n.jpg

Well you proved yourself a hypocrite shithead. If Trump was president while this was happening you would shit your diaper. Biden does it and you think it's funny. You're nothing but a political hack.
I'm laughing at you, dope.
Like I care, you think anything Republicans do are super spreader events, but you are okay with Biden shipping thousands of covid positive illegals around our country. Proves you're a political hack and used this fake epidemic for political purposes. The reason I have not altered my life whatsoever over the last year. So fuck off.

I'm definitely Biden-esque! Our GREAT President Joseph Biden (God's choice) will restore American pride and self-respect, demolished under The Former Guy's carnival thugs and circus clowns.
China mocked his administration last week, we are a laughing stock.
View attachment 470959View attachment 470960
I'm talking about American pride and you counter with America's shame - an insurrectionist traitor.

I win again.
Lol, there is no pride in the democrat party. Hell you loons don't even know which bathroom to use. You people hate America, that's why Biden is flooding the border with illegals. To turn the United States into a third world shit hole. So everyone is a miserable shit like yourself.
161971326_10225131324380509_1833228578579622493_n.jpg

Nope, I use a traditional bow not a crossbow.
Here's the thing, kid:
A hammer smashing a rubik's cube isn't witty. Adding the cat's paw is.
Posting a cat that's been shot with an arrow is just classless.
That’s messed up. I’ve never gone that personal at you. Game freakin on!
Smart boy removed his offensive picture.
Dead animals aren't funny.
Nice white flag.
The cat wasn’t dead and didn’t die but I’m not here to hurt the feelings of the sensitive ones. How about a cat PLAYING dead? Will that work for you or is the joke dead as well??? Yeah I think the joke is dead. Forget about it... Well done.

The cat wasn’t dead and didn’t die but I’m not here to hurt the feelings of the sensitive ones. How about a cat PLAYING dead? Will that work for you or is the joke dead as well??? Yeah I think the joke is dead. Forget about it... Well done.
You lost this one, kid. Hit the showers.

You lost this one, kid. Hit the showers.
haha. Why is everything a competition to you? What do you think you won?!

Biden might be responsible for the third wave of COVID-19 in our nation by sending kids with the virus all over our nation.

Of course the media will never blame Sleepy Joe for all the people who come down with coronavirus because of his open borders policy.

i am not looking forward to another six months of isolation and wearing stupid masks but it may happen thanks to Joe.

Veggie Joe is intentionally releasing hundreds of infected illegals into the US.

And then they will release them across America.
Yup, we are just waiting for things to open back up again before we do the big release, that’s what we are calling it, the big release.... and then everything will lock down again and we will get to keep wearing our masks which is really why we are doing all this... so we can keep wearing our masks!

Forum List

Back