Covid... Please read the post, and then pick an option.

Do you understand that the new mRNA vaccines have never been tried before on this scale?

• No. I don't believe this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MEDICAL MAFIA ELIMINATING OPPOSITION

BILL GATES - THE SYRINGES HAVE TRACKERS

THE GATES HAVE A PLAN FOR YOU

That is good. We all must inform ourselves because no one else will but yourself. We must all come to our own conclusions. I know I won't be taking part in this experimental mRNA injection. I have informed myself enough to not live in fear of viruses. If they make it mandatory, which they are trying, I guess I will be finding another way to live off the grid. I do not fear death but I will not let them control me through their lies and manipulation and if I am going to die, it will be on my own accord.
I think what the current government could very well do is to ban non-vaccinated folks from certain activities that the government 'regulates' like flying for instance. Folks on government health care could be mandated to get this vaccine as well (if they are not already). They are already talking about vaccinating minorities en masse because of the claim that they are most affected. The whole thing stinks from the hysterical mask wearing mandates, to school closures, to shutting down businesses and jobs. All for a virus that 95% to 99% of folks survive.

That is good. We all must inform ourselves because no one else will but yourself. We must all come to our own conclusions. I know I won't be taking part in this experimental mRNA injection. I have informed myself enough to not live in fear of viruses. If they make it mandatory, which they are trying, I guess I will be finding another way to live off the grid. I do not fear death but I will not let them control me through their lies and manipulation and if I am going to die, it will be on my own accord.
I think what the current government could very well do is to ban non-vaccinated folks from certain activities that the government 'regulates' like flying for instance. Folks on government health care could be mandated to get this vaccine as well (if they are not already). They are already talking about vaccinating minorities en masse because of the claim that they are most affected. The whole thing stinks from the hysterical mask wearing mandates, to school closures, to shutting down businesses and jobs. All for a virus that 95% to 99% of folks survive.

Great points. Yes, there is no doubt by now that this has all been a fraud to promote this "Great Reset". The only people that still believe the COVID crap are so brainwashed, they can't see the forest through the trees, and I really don't think their is any hope for them to see behind the illusion and trap. That is exactly what all this is. A cleverly orchestrated trap. To trap the human race into this new structure of tyranny. They are using a lot of the same tactics they did after 911 to push their goals and agendas.

Great points. Yes, there is no doubt by now that this has all been a fraud to promote this "Great Reset". The only people that still believe the COVID crap are so brainwashed, they can't see the forest through the trees, and I really don't think their is any hope for them to see behind the illusion and trap. That is exactly what all this is. A cleverly orchestrated trap. To trap the human race into this new structure of tyranny. They are using a lot of the same tactics they did after 911 to push their goals and agendas.
Yes this was orchestrated to kill our economy that was booming under Trump. They tried to get rid of him for four years with a fake 'RUSSIA!" investigation and 2 faux impeachments. He threatened the bureaucratic (un elected) DC swamp. Killing his economy was all part of the plan and the China Virus was a perfect vehicle for them to shut down the whole country and exact pain. The brainwashed lefties would comply and the 'Trumpsters' would have no choice. It was a brilliant plan, right up there with Stalin and Adolf Hitler. They are in control now, take your vaccination like a good little boy. OR ELSE!!!

Forum List

Back