Covid... Please read the post, and then pick an option.

Do you understand that the new mRNA vaccines have never been tried before on this scale?

• No. I don't believe this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The very first vaccines for COVID-19 to complete phase 3 testing are an entirely new type: mRNA vaccines. Never before have mRNA vaccines ... been approved for use in any disease.

New Approach to Vaccines
mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, they teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.

I linked where I got that information. It's a site that is PRO vaccination. I just want to make sure that it's absolutely without question understood that this is NEW, never been used on a mass scale.

It changes your cells to make it make a protien that it doesn't need, that looks like Covid.

Just say "Yes. I understand that." That's all.

Great post. But another thing to consider is that these aren't even vaccines also:

Since mRNA therapies do not render the immunized person immune, and do not inhibit transmission of the virus, they cannot qualify as a public health measure capable of providing collective benefit that supersedes individual risk, and therefore cannot be mandated.

Marketing mRNA Therapy as Vaccine Violates Federal Law
Since mRNA "vaccines" do not meet the medical and/or legal definition of a vaccine, referring to them as vaccines, and marketing them as such, is a deceptive practice that violates9 15 U.S. Code Section 41 of the Federal Trade Commission Act,10 the law that governs advertising of medical practices.

The lack of completed human trials also puts these mRNA products at odds with 15 U.S. Code Section 41. Per this law,11,12 it is unlawful to advertise "that a product or service can prevent, treat, or cure human disease unless you possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies, substantiating that the claims are true at the time they are made."

Here's the problem: The primary end point in the COVID-19 "vaccine" trials is not an actual vaccine trial end point because, again, vaccine trial end points have to do with immunity and transmission reduction. Neither of those was measured.

What's more, key secondary end points in Moderna's trial include prevention of severe COVID-19 disease (defined as need for hospitalization) and prevention of infection by SARS-CoV-2, regardless of symptoms.13,14 However, Moderna did not actually measure rate of infection, stating that it was too "impractical" to do so.

That means there's no evidence of this gene therapy having an impact on infection, for better or worse. And, if you have no evidence, you cannot fulfill the U.S. Code requirement that states you must have "competent and reliable scientific evidence … substantiating that the claims are true."
Making matters worse, both Pfizer and Moderna are now eliminating their control groups by offering the real vaccine to any and all placebo recipients who want it.15 The studies are supposed to go on for a full two years, but by eliminating the control group, determining effectiveness and risks is going to be near impossible.

Read full article:

Thank you for this.

Your welcome and I have tons more information on this. I have been researching the COVID since day one. Many of us knew all along that in this problem, reaction and solution. One of the endgames(solution) all along is to get this mRNA into every human.
Seems like that To me as well. Something is fishy for sure. I hope you post more info.

Thanks, in that case here is another link that dives a little deeper in connection to this:

You don't fool with mother nature. All these walking dead zombie shows are prepping us I guess.

The very first vaccines for COVID-19 to complete phase 3 testing are an entirely new type: mRNA vaccines. Never before have mRNA vaccines ... been approved for use in any disease.

New Approach to Vaccines
mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, they teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.

I linked where I got that information. It's a site that is PRO vaccination. I just want to make sure that it's absolutely without question understood that this is NEW, never been used on a mass scale.

It changes your cells to make it make a protien that it doesn't need, that looks like Covid.

Great post. But another thing to consider is that these aren't even vaccines also:

Since mRNA therapies do not render the immunized person immune, and do not inhibit transmission of the virus, they cannot qualify as a public health measure capable of providing collective benefit that supersedes individual risk, and therefore cannot be mandated.

Since mRNA "vaccines" do not meet the medical and/or legal definition of a vaccine, referring to them as vaccines, and marketing them as such, is a deceptive practice that violates9 15 U.S. Code Section 41 of the Federal Trade Commission Act,10 the law that governs advertising of medical practices.

The lack of completed human trials also puts these mRNA products at odds with 15 U.S. Code Section 41. Per this law,11,12 it is unlawful to advertise "that a product or service can prevent, treat, or cure human disease unless you possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies, substantiating that the claims are true at the time they are made."

Here's the problem: The primary end point in the COVID-19 "vaccine" trials is not an actual vaccine trial end point because, again, vaccine trial end points have to do with immunity and transmission reduction. Neither of those was measured.

What's more, key secondary end points in Moderna's trial include prevention of severe COVID-19 disease (defined as need for hospitalization) and prevention of infection by SARS-CoV-2, regardless of symptoms.13,14 However, Moderna did not actually measure rate of infection, stating that it was too "impractical" to do so.

That means there's no evidence of this gene therapy having an impact on infection, for better or worse. And, if you have no evidence, you cannot fulfill the U.S. Code requirement that states you must have "competent and reliable scientific evidence … substantiating that the claims are true."
Making matters worse, both Pfizer and Moderna are now eliminating their control groups by offering the real vaccine to any and all placebo recipients who want it.15 The studies are supposed to go on for a full two years, but by eliminating the control group, determining effectiveness and risks is going to be near impossible.

Read full article:

Thank you for this.

Your welcome and I have tons more information on this. I have been researching the COVID since day one. Many of us knew all along that in this problem, reaction and solution. One of the endgames(solution) all along is to get this mRNA into every human.
Seems like that To me as well. Something is fishy for sure. I hope you post more info.

Thanks, in that case here is another link that dives a little deeper in connection to this:

Very interesting indeed.

New Approach to Vaccines

Read full article:

Thank you for this.

You don't fool with mother nature. All these walking dead zombie shows are prepping us I guess.

Somebody really has to be a zombie if they are foolish enough to put their lives in their hands with getting mRNA injected into their body. I tend to think of them as a rat going for that yummy piece of cheese on a rat trap.

New Approach to Vaccines

Read full article:

Thank you for this.

Very interesting indeed.

There still are many good doctors out there exposing all this. Most of them are censored, and you will never see them on the MSM. You literally have to take the time to research all yourself to find them. Which I know most people won't do. They would rather listen to the quack Dr. Fauci or the Eugenicist Bill Gates.

get the Johnson and Johnson traditional vaccine if you do not want the new technology vaccine.

at one time, every medical advancement we've had, took a leap of faith....
NOW that it's available, and IF work requires it... I'll take the JJ vaccine. But nothing short of loss of job could make me take a flu vaccine. And if they require the mRNA vaccine... I just lost a job.

I don't think it is, quite, politics in general. It's a specific kind of politics, namely populism, and it undermines the health and sanity of society in a serious way.
If the media wasn't so damn politicized... I'd agree with you. As it is... I just can't.
What does that have to do with my comment?
It's beyond the scope of this thread. I shouldn't have made the comment at all really. My badd.

get the Johnson and Johnson traditional vaccine if you do not want the new technology vaccine.

NOW that it's available, and IF work requires it... I'll take the JJ vaccine. But nothing short of loss of job could make me take a flu vaccine. And if they require the mRNA vaccine... I just lost a job.
In my opinion, it's ingenious....a huge medical advancement in vaccines that will extend lives.....a game changer on disease....and future diseases to come, God willing.

Dumbass #32: Are you compiling a names list of the 500,000 dead Americans while hawking articles that require a name to read them? It’s much easier to go elsewhere.

I don't think it is, quite, politics in general. It's a specific kind of politics, namely populism, and it undermines the health and sanity of society in a serious way.
If the media wasn't so damn politicized... I'd agree with you. As it is... I just can't.
What does that have to do with my comment?
It's beyond the scope of this thread. I shouldn't have made the comment at all really. My badd.
Well, I think the question of which information sources we trust, and which we dismiss, is pretty central to the topic. And populism is based on common mistrust of the "elites". I was just curious why you think that the media being politicized justifies the populist urge to turn to random yahoos on the internet as an alternative.

Last edited:

New Approach to Vaccines

Read full article:

Thank you for this.

Somebody really has to be a zombie if they are foolish enough to put their lives in their hands with getting mRNA injected into their body. I tend to think of them as a rat going for that yummy piece of cheese on a rat trap.

They can't hear you, they are blinded by the fear and lies of the Gov, that includes Rump.

Pubmed is not a random Yahoo, though it may be foreign to posters on this thread. We’ll choose its science to critique the article in post #32.

Pubmed is not a random Yahoo, though it may be foreign to posters on this thread. We’ll choose its science to critique the article in post #32.
What does Pubmed have to do with it? It's a search engine, not an information source. You realize it's meant for a specific, educated audience, right? Random idiots reading technical papers isn't going shed light on anything.

Well, I think the question of which information sources we trust, and which we dismiss, is pretty central to the topic. And populism is based on common mistrust of the "elites". I was just curious why you think that the media being politicized justifies the populist urge to turn to random yahoos on the internet as an alternative.
It's only populist because the media is politicized. I mean look around here... You have all kinds of "yahoos" who just go by what they are told, and not use any critical thinking.

I'd question someone who doesn't want to take the vaccine because I'm curious about their reasons.
I don't have a problem with that.

But to suggest they want to kill people? Because the orange man said it was bad?

Is the fact that it's never been used on a mass scale not a legitimate concern?

If they are privy to information indicating that the vaccines are more dangerous than covid, I'd want know about it.
I agree. Hell, this new vaccine might be a BETTER way to do vaccines. Maybe.

As of yet, I've seen no credible reports indicating that the covid vaccines are any more dangerous than other vaccines (they all pose some risk).
Yes.... They all pose some risk. But... What is the risk with the new way of doing it? Is it, the risk, the same as the old way? Doesn't seem likely if it's done in a completely different fashion. Again.. Maybe it's BETTER. I don't know.

BUT...

Is the fact that it's never been used on a mass scale not a legitimate concern?

But I guess where we might differ is on the "credible" part.
Well... The longer it's out in the world and the more people take it the more "credible" it's going to become. Be it beneficial or not.

But to suggest there is something wrong with someone for being skeptical about something that's never been done before on a mass scale... That just seems intellectually dishonest to me.

Here's a newflash for you, no one cares all that much if you're concerned about it because you fear the unknown. It's the ppl who won't take the vaccine because they believe ridiculous stories about it being spread by conspiracy theorists, russian propagandists or quack "doctors" on questionable blogs, and then they proceed to spread that same propaganda around themselves.

Here's a newflash for you, no one cares all that much if you're concerned about it because you fear the unknown. It's the ppl who won't take the vaccine because they believe ridiculous stories about it being spread by conspiracy theorists, russian propagandists or quack "doctors" on questionable blogs, and then they proceed to spread that same propaganda around themselves.

Exactly. As I said earlier, I get taking a critical view of mainstream media. But we should apply the same skepticism to "alternative" news sources - and these nitwits don't. They take any ridiculous claim at face value, simply because it's NOT mainstream. And they're undermining society with their utter stupidity.

Here's a newflash for you... Weird that a couple people are arguing with me then isn't it? Hasn't stopped and said "Yeah, I get it. That's a valid point"...

That conspiracy bullshit goes full circle all the way around. I'm trying to reach the reasonable ones, you know.... The people who actually fuck'n TRY.

In my opinion, it's ingenious....a huge medical advancement in vaccines that will extend lives.....a game changer on disease....and future diseases to come, God willing.

Are you aware that Pfizer set a record for the largest health care fraud settlement and largest criminal fine of any kind with $2.3 billion in 2009, but was the first to receive emergency authorization from the FDA for their experimental covid 19 vaccine (gene therapy). Johnson and Johnson just had a lawsuit in which they are to pay $2.12 billion for their baby powder tainted with asbestos. They just got the green light to start covid 19 vaccine trials on pregnant women and infants. What’s going on is criminal! I’m not sure why anyone would take an experimental anything from the worlds biggest criminals. You really have to have your head in the sand if you trust any of these vaccine companies. They aren't out to heal people but keep them sick.

New Approach to Vaccines

And that is why they were allowed only as experimental in an emergency situation.

Forum List

Back