Covid... Please read the post, and then pick an option.

Do you understand that the new mRNA vaccines have never been tried before on this scale?

• No. I don't believe this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Are you aware that Pfizer set a record for the largest health care fraud settlement and largest criminal fine of any kind with $2.3 billion in 2009, but was the first to receive emergency authorization from the FDA for their experimental covid 19 vaccine (gene therapy). Johnson and Johnson just had a lawsuit in which they are to pay $2.12 billion for their baby powder tainted with asbestos. They just got the green light to start covid 19 vaccine trials on pregnant women and infants. What’s going on is criminal! I’m not sure why anyone would take an experimental anything from the worlds biggest criminals. You really have to have your head in the sand if you trust any of these vaccine companies. They aren't out to heal people but keep them sick.
From your link:

"The jury verdict from July 2018 had ordered $4.69 billion paid after allegations by 22 women" The article does not say there is clear evidence that J&J's powder actually caused ovarian cancer they made the assumption that since the powder had asbestos in it and J&J knew about it, an 'inference' could be made that J&J is responsible.

I would not rely on that court decision being accurate at all. In fact, J&J says their powder is safe and does not have asbestos in it. They will appeal.

Are you aware that Pfizer set a record for the largest health care fraud settlement and largest criminal fine of any kind with $2.3 billion in 2009, but was the first to receive emergency authorization from the FDA for their experimental covid 19 vaccine (gene therapy). Johnson and Johnson just had a lawsuit in which they are to pay $2.12 billion for their baby powder tainted with asbestos. They just got the green light to start covid 19 vaccine trials on pregnant women and infants. What’s going on is criminal! I’m not sure why anyone would take an experimental anything from the worlds biggest criminals. You really have to have your head in the sand if you trust any of these vaccine companies. They aren't out to heal people but keep them sick.
From your link:

"The jury verdict from July 2018 had ordered $4.69 billion paid after allegations by 22 women" The article does not say there is clear evidence that J&J's powder actually caused ovarian cancer they made the assumption that since the powder had asbestos in it and J&J knew about it, an 'inference' could be made that J&J is responsible.

I would not rely on that court decision being accurate at all. In fact, J&J says their powder is safe and does not have asbestos in it. They will appeal.

Common sense says, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck and looks like a duck. It is usually a duck. Are you going to tell be now that asbestos and formaldehyde doesn't cause cancer? :D That is down right ignorance on your part.

The Response?
Johnson & Johnson responded:

“We have been phasing out the use of preservatives that release tiny amounts of formaldehyde to guard against bacterial contamination. These preservative technologies, which are used widely in our industry are all safe and approved in the countries where they are sold…Over the past couple of years, we already have reduced the number of formulations globally with these ‘formaldehyde releaser’ preservatives by 33% and in the U.S. by over 60%.

We are completing this reformulation as quickly as we can safely and responsibly do so. As part of the manufacturing process, we have extensive monitoring to ensure that the amount of a trace byproduct known as “1,4 dioxane” in any of our products is well below the level that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and regulatory agencies around the world consider safe.

…We have introduced new product formulations for consumers who prefer natural products, such as JOHNSON’S® NATURAL®, a line that is 98% natural, and contains no formaldehyde releasing preservatives or traces of 1,4 dioxane.”

Although their statement is promising, this new line of baby products is too little, too late, and cost twice as much as other products produced by the company. Would you trust a company to produce safe products, when they’ve been lying for decades? I wouldn’t.

I just got my 2nd shot, now I got a 3rd arm!!! :scared1:

It won't give you a third arm but it will however destroy your immune system. You will have to keep coming back for more injections, every 6 months to a year. That is how Big Pharma and the Vaccine companies work.

Common sense says, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck and looks like a duck. It is usually a duck. Are you going to tell be now that asbestos and formaldehyde doesn't cause cancer? :D That is down right ignorance on your part.
he response you quoted says nothing about asbestos. Please stop calling names.

It won't give you a third arm but it will however destroy your immune system. You will have to keep coming back for more injections, every 6 months to a year. That is how Big Pharma and the Vaccine companies work.
Link?

Getting back to the OP, it looks like pretty much everyone understands that the vaccines are new technology. Some of us are frightened by that, some of us aren't. And we'll soon find out who's right.

Last edited:
Link?

Dr Steven Hotze on the Covid-19 Vaccination

COVID-19 VACCINES ARE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION [2021-03-13] - DR. VERNON COLEMAN

EXPLAINS HOW THE DEPOPULATION mRNA VACCINES WILL START WORKING IN 3-6 MONTHS

How the mRNA vaccine will affect your body

Coronavirus Pt. 6: The COVID Vaccines – part 1 – UPDATED 2-27-2021

Part 2

I suppose you trust Monsanto also. :auiqs.jpg:Don't worry, Agent Orange won't hurt you and neither will Weed Killers. :D

Was the vaccine the reason for the virus?

Perhaps the most gregious out growth of the coronavirus scam has been the fear-mongering that not only led to devastating and non-scientific shutdowns but also the rush to market of an unproven, experimental vaccine, which is now making billions of dollars for Big Pharma. Just like the lockdowns, the vaccine is unnecessary because there are already several well-documented treatments involving long-established drugs that are proven safe and widely available.

Also just like the lockdowns, this vaccine carries potentially devastating long-term effects on human health. There are questions about its effects on the fertility of men and women, and it has already caused more than 1,100 deaths in the U.S. and more than 400 deaths(Many more since the writing of this article) in the U.K. To make matters worse, it is becoming plainly obvious that the intent is to make this experimental vaccine mandatory for all of humanity.

It was billionaire vaccine investor Bill Gates who originally floated the idea, in April 2020, that, humanity could never return to "normal" until "we have a vaccine that we've gotten out to basically the entire world."

Israel takes the lead in instituting medical tyranny

Among the nations considered to be part of the "free world," Israel is taking the lead in, pushing forward with a new type of society in which corporations and governments work together to coerce and eventually force every human being on the planet to get an injection of experimental vaccine treatments...

Not since the Nazi Third Reich has there been so little respect for citizens' rights of individual health autonomy in a Western nation.

Whether you live in America, the U.K., Australia or Europe, if you wish to see what your future holds under the "new normal," just look at Israel...

The Israeli government has announced that people will not be allowed to participate in a host of life functions without showing papers offering proof that they have either been vaccinated or that they have had and recovered from COVID. A host of Israeli businesses including shops, malls, markets, pubs, gyms, museums, synagogues, hotels and libraries were allowed to reopen Sunday, Feb.21, the Times of Israel reports.

But only those Israelis who have been vaccinated or have recovered from COVID will be able to use gyms and pools, attend synagogues, sporting and culture events, board a flight or stay at hotels. To be allowed to open their doors, all relevant businesses have been ordered by the government to scan their customers for the so-called "Green Pass," barring from entry anyone who cannot produce such documentation.

Watch video below of Israel supermarket guard requiring shoppers to show their COVID papers before they can enter the store:

*As pointed out below, this article is referencing older studies, even though it was updated March 19.

Very encouraging update on length-of-immunity data, as discussed in an article the NYT just updated:

Eight months after infection, most people who have recovered still have enough immune cells to fend off the virus and prevent illness, the new data show. A slow rate of decline in the short term suggests, happily, that these cells may persist in the body for a very, very long time to come.

The research, published online, has not been peer-reviewed nor published in a scientific journal. But it is the most comprehensive and long-ranging study of immune memory to the coronavirus to date.

“That amount of memory would likely prevent the vast majority of people from getting hospitalized disease, severe disease, for many years,” said Shane Crotty, a virologist at the La Jolla Institute of Immunology who co-led the new study.

The findings are likely to come as a relief to experts worried that immunity to the virus might be short-lived, and that vaccines might have to be administered repeatedly to keep the pandemic under control.

And the research squares with another recent finding: that survivors of SARS, caused by another coronavirus, still carry certain important immune cells 17 years after recovering.

The findings are consistent with encouraging evidence emerging from other labs. Researchers at the University of Washington, led by the immunologist Marion Pepper, had earlier shown that certain “memory” cells that were produced following infection with the coronavirus persist for at least three months in the body.

A study published last week also found that people who have recovered from Covid-19 have powerful and protective killer immune cells even when antibodies are not detectable.

Immunity to the Coronavirus May Last Years, New Data Hint

*As pointed out below, this article is referencing older studies, even though it was updated March 19.

Very encouraging update on length-of-immunity data, as discussed in an article the NYT just updated:

Eight months after infection, most people who have recovered still have enough immune cells to fend off the virus and prevent illness, the new data show. A slow rate of decline in the short term suggests, happily, that these cells may persist in the body for a very, very long time to come.

The research, published online, has not been peer-reviewed nor published in a scientific journal. But it is the most comprehensive and long-ranging study of immune memory to the coronavirus to date.

“That amount of memory would likely prevent the vast majority of people from getting hospitalized disease, severe disease, for many years,” said Shane Crotty, a virologist at the La Jolla Institute of Immunology who co-led the new study.

The findings are likely to come as a relief to experts worried that immunity to the virus might be short-lived, and that vaccines might have to be administered repeatedly to keep the pandemic under control.

And the research squares with another recent finding: that survivors of SARS, caused by another coronavirus, still carry certain important immune cells 17 years after recovering.

The findings are consistent with encouraging evidence emerging from other labs. Researchers at the University of Washington, led by the immunologist Marion Pepper, had earlier shown that certain “memory” cells that were produced following infection with the coronavirus persist for at least three months in the body.

A study published last week also found that people who have recovered from Covid-19 have powerful and protective killer immune cells even when antibodies are not detectable.

Immunity to the Coronavirus May Last Years, New Data Hint

I suppose you trust Monsanto also. :auiqs.jpg:Don't worry, Agent Orange won't hurt you and neither will Weed Killers. :D

I’ve not been hurt by any of that.

I’ve not been hurt by any of that.

Many have though. I am just saying, I am not sure why anyone would trust any of these companies and especially Big Pharma and vaccine companies. They aren't there to keep you healthy. They don't make money on healthy people. Just think about that.

Posts #1 & #32 sport a webpage that requires subscription or some type of identification. It is illegitimate from the beginning and should be boycotted. Sputnik V uses an inactivated virus, Pfizer uses mRNA. It makes little difference if the immune system recognizes COVID-19 spike protein from either one.

Many have though. I am just saying, I am not sure why anyone would trust any of these companies and especially Big Pharma and vaccine companies. They aren't there to keep you healthy. They don't make money on healthy people. Just think about that.
I don't depend on any doctor, Big Pharma or anyone else to keep me healthy. That is my sole responsibility. The medical establishment has, IMO, expanded far beyond their Hippocratic oath to first do no harm. As far as preventative measures, I choose to get vaccinated or not. I understand the risks and no government will or can make me take, or not take, something against my will.

Last edited:
They’ve been studying coronaviruses at La Jolla for a long time. This La Jolla report from last October:

’....RNA stimulates the immune system, and therefore acts as an adjuvant by activating specific toll like receptors (TLRs)....the mRNA is modified with single nucleoside incorporations of 1-methylpseudouridine, which not only decreases immunogenicity (in vivo [italics]) but also increases its translation....BioNTech/Pfizer recorded neutralizing anti-RBD titers much higher than convalescent serum.’

I don't depend on any doctor, Big Pharma or anyone else to keep me healthy. That is my sole responsibility. The medical establishment has, IMO, expanded far beyond their Hippocratic oath to first do no harm. As far as preventative measures, I choose to get vaccinated or not. I understand the risks and no government will or can make me take, or not take, something against my will.

That is good. We all must inform ourselves because no one else will but yourself. We must all come to our own conclusions. I know I won't be taking part in this experimental mRNA injection. I have informed myself enough to not live in fear of viruses. If they make it mandatory, which they are trying, I guess I will be finding another way to live off the grid. I do not fear death but I will not let them control me through their lies and manipulation and if I am going to die, it will be on my own accord.

IBM Partners With Moderna for COVID Reset

Story at-a-glance

IBM and Moderna have teamed up to produce COVID-19 digital health passes to allow people to “return to the activities and things they love.” New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced the Excelsior Pass, built on IBM’s Digital Health Pass, during his January 2021 state of the state address

Other pilot programs for health verification passes have also been rolled out in various places around the world. In Israel, there’s the Green Pass, and in Los Angeles, California, schools have adopted the Daily Pass QR Health Portal, a partnership between Microsoft and Anthem Health. The European Commission has also rolled out a plan for its own digital green pass

The voluntary “health passes” now being rolled out are just the tip of the iceberg. Before long, they will become mandatory, at which point unvaccinated individuals will be effectively excluded from society

Health passes are tied in with the far broader agenda known as the Great Reset, which involves a complete redesign of supply chains and capital organization structures

Health passes will also help build and facilitate the transhumanist technocratic plan to profit from genomic data collection

GATES VACCINE PLOT VETS MICROSOFT’S TIES TO IBM, THE WATSON COMPUTER, NAZI EUGENICS, POPULATION CONTROL, AND THE FINAL GLOBAL SOLUTION

On September 13, 1939, The New York Times reports on Page 1 that 3 million Jews are going to be “immediately removed” from Poland, and they appear to be candidates for “physical extermination.” On September 9, the German managers of IBM Berlin send a letter to Thomas Watson with copy to staff in Geneva via phone that, due to the “situation,” they need high-speed alphabetizing equipment. IBM wanted no paper trail, so an oral agreement was made, passed from New York to Geneva to Berlin, and those alphabetizers were approved by Watson, personally, before the end of the month.

The Hollerith system reduced everything to number code. Over time, the IBM alphabetizers could convert this code to alphabetical information. IBM made constant improvements for their Nazi clients.

Vaccine passports are a modern form of Jewish badges the Nazis made mandatory

Vaccine passports are just a modernized form of the Jewish yellow badge issued by the Nazis between 1939 and 1945, that systematically identified the Jews for deporting them to the ghettos and mass extermination centers (a.k.a. concentration camps – think today’s FEMA here). These badges were issued across all of German-occupied eastern Europe, and then Hitler required all Jews to register their guns. The Jewish badge was key to destroying the Jewish population of Europe, as it was used by the Nazis to watch and control their every movement. Sound familiar?

The only Jews who were granted exemption from the mandatory badge were foreign Jews from neutral countries, or Jews who did work that was important to the German military forces. The badges were then used in the concentration camps to identify inmates (the badge changed its look to an inverted triangle with color-coding for prisoner categories).

The badges were sewn into Jews’ clothing, as today’s badges are being “sewn in” to Americans’ DNA via mRNA. Get it? The Jews who were locked up for political reasons had a red triangle instead of yellow. Guess who got tortured the worst? Still think you know what the Covid mass-vaccination event is really about? Think again.

Forum List

Back