my health care plan: unless everyone has health care, no one should have health care, my friends!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it's just common sense! support the Jayapal-Dingell medicare for all plan!

Ewev48NWYAY9n6k

Ewev48NWYAY9n6k

Why are you so eager to degrade our health care. As you know, anyone with a health issue can simply go to any emergency room and they will be treated.

Why am I financially liable for everyone who makes bad decisions?
lol, like you're in that tax bracket.

Ewev48NWYAY9n6k

Why are you so eager to degrade our health care. As you know, anyone with a health issue can simply go to any emergency room and they will be treated.

What the heck are you talking about? I'm a taxpayer, just like you, or are you part of the 47% who pay no Federal Income Taxes?

unless everyone has health care, no one should have health care
Fuck that garbage.
Healthcare is a commodity. Buy the best you can afford or go without.
The taxpayer doesn't owe you healthcare any more than you're owed a car or a home.
You children need to grow the fuck up and accept responsibility for yourselves.
If you don’t have coverage and you go to the emergency room you get treated on the taxpayers dime anyways.

If you don’t have coverage and you go to the emergency room you get treated on the taxpayers dime anyways.
Is this news to you or something? That's a Reagan era policy, decades old.
Are you asking me if the thing I just told you is news to me?! You’ve got to be the most confused poster I’ve ever come across on this message board!

Are you asking me if the thing I just told you is news to me?! You’ve got to be the most confused poster I’ve ever come across on this message board!
You're a boring, childish putz. Take your troll game elsewhere, kid.

Ewev48NWYAY9n6k

What the heck are you talking about? I'm a taxpayer, just like you, or are you part of the 47% who pay no Federal Income Taxes?
And neither one of us is paying for "everyone else".

Fuck that garbage.
The taxpayer doesn't owe you healthcare any more than you're owed a car or a home.

BUT, I am not being forced to accept far a lower level of quality care from the government. I get choose my insurance and provider.

Where would the money come from?

Ewev48NWYAY9n6k

Medicare is already wallowing in insurmountable long term liabilities. By the end of this already failed administration, we'll be what. THIRTY TRILLION IN DEBT?

Show me the MONEY!

Fuck that garbage.

BUT, I am not being forced to accept far a lower level of quality care from the government. I get choose my insurance and provider.

Where would the money come from?
That’s great. I think you should always have a choice for private insurance if you want

Ewev48NWYAY9n6k

Medicare is already wallowing in insurmountable long term liabilities. By the end of this already failed administration, we'll be what. THIRTY TRILLION IN DEBT?

Show me the MONEY!
Tax the people with all the money.

Lets do away with it then! Or at least go back to the way it was when healthcare was affordable. You know, BEFORE the govt got its hands involved in that too..

Forum List

Back