Covid is just a trial run for the big prize...

Regardless of the form of the declaration ending our Second Amendment right to bear I pity the hell out of the fools sent to enforce, confiscate, retrieve hundreds of millions of firearms. They'll have to bribe cops with land and other forms of wealth just to get them to consider walking up most American gun owners' sidewalks. And there'll be one hell of a manufacturing run on body bags. The new pandemic won't be coronavirus, it'll be lead poisoning . . .

The vast majority of people would give up their guns willingly. Very few people would have the balls to get into a shootout with the police over it.

I strongly disagree.
How come,look at how the sheep have let the government get away with every crime imaginable for decades now,jfk assassination,Waco,ruby ridge,Oklahoma bombing,Waco,they just seem to be content to eagerly let the government do what they want and eagerly let them take away our freedoms.It’s unreal how Californians have sat on their asses all these years and taken no action against the corrupt politicians there that have made it a banana republic.

Another right-wing circle-jerk of little boys with big guns and tiny pee-pees fantasizing about Second Amendment neutralizing and a resultant civil war.

You clowns are just plain silly.
You'll see how much of a "circle jerk" it is when an AR-15 is pointed in your face.

Another right-wing circle-jerk of little boys with big guns and tiny pee-pees fantasizing about Second Amendment neutralizing and a resultant civil war. You clowns are just plain silly.
You'll see how much of a "circle jerk" it is when an AR-15 is pointed in your face.
Now why would an AR-15 be pointed in my face? And who is going to do that? You? :laugh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back