Covid is just a trial run for the big prize...

When your firearm will be declared to be a health issue

So, stay home, stay scared
Don't go out and support your local businesses
Buy from amazon and give democrat Bezos' even more money
That's what it's all about

I support my local businesses to the extent possible and order a butt-ton of stuff on my Amazon Prime.
I go out often. I mask up and social distance.
Your contention of "that's what it's all about" is ridiculous.
Biden proposes 100 days of masking and he didn't suggest that everyone "stay home" / Why is that radical?
And not to worry - Uncle Joe won't disturb your arsenal or grab yer guns. ;)

He can propose all he wants, no one is listening to that pervert.

Well Brownie, you go on and ignore the suggestion for masking up.
I'm sure that your idiot governor Abbott will support you.
And I'm also certain that southern TX will continue to be a hotspot!

I support my local businesses to the extent possible and order a butt-ton of stuff on my Amazon Prime.
Biden proposes 100 days of masking and he didn't suggest that everyone "stay home" / Why is that radical?

The entire state of california is locked and the cases continue to rise. Looks like you lose again, strangelove. Btw, I wear an ionizer. Learned that from working in a level 2 hood with the spooks.

Oh that old horse. I thought maybe a superduper bug that everyone is now programmed to ignore that kills all but the 1 %er's.....

Never mind!

The entire state of california is locked and the cases continue to rise. Looks like you lose again, strangelove. Btw, I wear an ionizer. Learned that from working in a level 2 hood with the spooks.

"The spooks" ??? Nice - Trumpism is Racism ... ALWAYS!
Btw - the worst surges per capita are in rural communities.
Be proud!

"The spooks" ??? Nice - Trumpism is Racism ... ALWAYS!
Btw - the worst surges per capita are in rural communities.
Be proud!

Lol, no, spooks is a reference to govt security clearance and other assorted off the radar ops.

666 Great Reset and Global Government is what is coming. Read the book of Revelation.

This nonsense gets tossed around every time a Democrat is elected.
1. No one is taking your guns.
2. If the government(including the military) wanted to take your guns they would and there would be nothing you could do about it.
The movement is just laughing. And yet the Prog politicians are doing a Mao way of living for us all.

I strongly disagree.

Whatever you say keyboard warrior.

Let us revisit your original response to my post as you are "new" here (cough, cough), and allow me to formally welcome you to Hell—I mean USMB. Nice user name, by the way. That being said, I must partially agree with your earlier assertion, now that our blood has left boil. A majority of firearm owning Americans will not resist gun confiscation for a number of reasons, that is true. Chief among those reasons being mass coordination between them will be nigh impossible, at least at first, thus eliminating the easy possibility of mass resistance to any such local, state or federal order to grab guns. However, and as word spreads of confiscations, certain elements of the gun owning population will band together, organize, and quite effectively fight confiscation. It is also quite likely that a number of law enforcement personnel—many of whom are avid gun owners themselves—will refuse orders from county commissioners, mayors and governors to take legally owned guns from our hands. Should be quite interesting. Barring that . . . a new pandemic of boating accidents shall ensue.

This, from the people who made us fight them all the way to the FUCKING SUPREME COURT over this issue of whether we actually have the individual right to possess firearms?

Yeah, no. Fuck off. You have ZERO credibility.

Complete ban and confiscation is your goal and that of your communist masters. PERIOD. Nothing you can say will convince me otherwise.

This, from the people who made us fight them all the way to the FUCKING SUPREME COURT over this issue of whether we actually have the individual right to possess firearms?

Complete ban and confiscation is your goal and that of your communist masters. PERIOD. Nothing you can say will convince me otherwise.

Nobody wants your guns, although someone like you should be red flagged for your violent tendencies.
Just sayin.

Uncle Joe has already said he would, moron.

Banking will be turned into direct deposit only, there will be no more checks. This is being staged to make it easier for China to collect what we owe them via us no longer being physically in possession of our monies and the banks complying by wiring China whatever percentage they declare from our income sources.

Nobody wants your guns, although someone like you should be red flagged for your violent tendencies.
Just sayin.
Can you explain this huge statue at The UN and then explain to me why 100% of Democrat Policies mirror UN's Global Government Policies like The Green New Deal, Great Reset, Sustainable Development, and Cashless Global Economy?

1607126370841.png

Banking will be turned into direct deposit only, there will be no more checks. This is being staged to make it easier for China to collect what we owe them via us no longer being physically in possession of our monies and the banks complying by wiring China whatever percentage they declare from our income sources.
You need to think beyond China. What they want to do is implement the 666 Cashless Economy discussed in The Book of Revelation.

Another right-wing circle-jerk of little boys with big guns and tiny pee-pees fantasizing about Second Amendment neutralizing and a resultant civil war.

You clowns are just plain silly.

Why would we do that?

Forum List

Back