Covid Follies #25:Trial by fire?

TheDefiantOne

Gold Member
May 29, 2021
Now if one ONLY reads/listens to headlines, we're told that suggesting Ivermectin as a treatment for Covid and it's variations is "dangerous quackery" fueled by anti-vaxxers, as it's ONLY used to treat animal parasites.

Interesting premise, given the actual situation within the WHO regarding this drug stated earlier this year. Please read this thoroughly, then we can discuss further:

WHO advises that ivermectin only be used to treat COVID-19 within clinical trials​

Now if one ONLY reads/listens to headlines, we're told that suggesting Ivermectin as a treatment for Covid and it's variations is "dangerous quackery" fueled by anti-vaxxers, as it's ONLY used to treat animal parasites.

Interesting premise, given the actual situation within the WHO regarding this drug stated earlier this year. Please read this thoroughly, then we can discuss further:

WHO advises that ivermectin only be used to treat COVID-19 within clinical trials​

Fine with me. I won't sign up for the experiment. If I get it again, I'll go with the recommendations of our health department, which is monoclonal antibody therapy like the doctor for trump used. Worst comes to worst even trump went with the science, figuring on living instead of scoring political points.

Fine with me. I won't sign up for the experiment. If I get it again, I'll go with the recommendations of our health department, which is monoclonal antibody therapy like the doctor for trump used. Worst comes to worst even trump went with the science, figuring on living instead of scoring political points.
Man has a point. Me, I'll stick to alternative treatments that the powers that be won't even discuss....remember the Chinese gov't pointing to Vita-C drips as a promising treatment?

Man has a point. Me, I'll stick to alternative treatments that the powers that be won't even discuss....remember the Chinese gov't pointing to Vita-C drips as a promising treatment?
Good luck with that. It's your chip. Spin that wheel and good luck to ya. If it doesn't work out, others will take your place at the table.

TheDefiantOne said:

Good luck with that. It's your chip. Spin that wheel and good luck to ya. If it doesn't work out, others will take your place at the table.
And there lies the problem....folk like you are told "do this or die" and out of fear you put critical thinking on hold and then join the status quo in demonizing/mocking anyone who steps off the ideological reservation.

I've posted numerous "Covid Follies" threads, each containing FACT based articles that display the contradictory nature of much of the statements regarding the Covid "vaccines". If anyone is "spinning that wheel", it's all those folks who lining up for the shot(s) and ignoring the growing number of documented severe adverse affects and out right deaths.

Now you state that you won't get the jab, but would rather go with the monoclonal treatment. Okay, but be informed Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Additional Monoclonal Antibody for Treatment of COVID-19

Last time I checked, the following does NOT need such vetting, nor have life threatening side effects: Can Natural Botanical Herbs and Supplements Impact Coronavirus? - Progressive Radio Network

Other than this little dust up, we're in agreement on the OP....especially since you indicate that you've already had Covid and survived without hospitalization. So by all standard medical history, if you "get it again" it will be LESS severe with NO NEED for a "vaccine" that you already have anti-bodies for.

And there lies the problem....folk like you are told "do this or die" and out of fear you put critical thinking on hold and then join the status quo in demonizing/mocking anyone who steps off the ideological reservation.

I've posted numerous "Covid Follies" threads, each containing FACT based articles that display the contradictory nature of much of the statements regarding the Covid "vaccines". If anyone is "spinning that wheel", it's all those folks who lining up for the shot(s) and ignoring the growing number of documented severe adverse affects and out right deaths.

Now you state that you won't get the jab, but would rather go with the monoclonal treatment. Okay, but be informed Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Additional Monoclonal Antibody for Treatment of COVID-19

Last time I checked, the following does NOT need such vetting, nor have life threatening side effects: Can Natural Botanical Herbs and Supplements Impact Coronavirus? - Progressive Radio Network

Other than this little dust up, we're in agreement on the OP....especially since you indicate that you've already had Covid and survived without hospitalization. So by all standard medical history, if you "get it again" it will be LESS severe with NO NEED for a "vaccine" that you already have anti-bodies for.
Not demonizing anybody. I just disagree with the decision-making processes, and really don't care if those that go down that road make or not. If I can take more precaution in anything dynamic in nature with unforeseen variables, the conservative, "take what precautions you can philosophy" has always worked out for me, with regard to medical, business, finance, military planning & operations, solo back country trips, dealing with women, basically everything. Saved my butt a number of times.

Not demonizing anybody. I just disagree with the decision-making processes, and really don't care if those that go down that road make or not. If I can take more precaution in anything dynamic in nature with unforeseen variables, the conservative, "take what precautions you can philosophy" has always worked out for me, with regard to medical, business, finance, military planning & operations, solo back country trips, dealing with women, basically everything. Saved my butt a number of times.
Well, that snarky attitude that my choice is more of a "spin the wheel" than of thought, reason and research kind of contradicts your assertion here. But no matter....if this is your comfort zone and it will "work for you", then so be it. But if you're honest with yourself, you'll note that nothing you said has diminished or refuted or debunked what I previous posted.

Anyway, stay safe man. This site needs more honest debates like you give.

Can a person take mRNA treatments for more than one illness? I haven't found any data on that. Since this covid treatment frontloads the immune system specifically for covid, would a second treatment for a different illness cancel it out? No way I'm taking something like that for 99+% survivable virus, who knows what might be coming in a year or two.

The WHO knows just where to weasel out of responsibility: “current guidelines.” It goes rabid against hcq and like ivermectin, you’ll see none of these cocksuckers talking about the actual science, which includes the fact that ivermectin physically attaches to the spike protein of their handler’s communist virus.

If you got the vaccine, you're an experiment.

But you cannot say what specific locations the antibodies attach to on the spike of the virus, whereas we know the locations of attachment by ivermectin. That’s at least one reason why the WHO doesn’t want anyone questioning their Chinese communist handlers’ authority and what both already know about SARS-CoV-2. Didn’t y’all learn anything when the WHO forgot to hunt for the ebola reservoir in nature, which is still unknown?

The dipshit WHO advisory in OP mentions ivermectin used for scabies, but weasels out of telling the prisoners that Selamectin (Pfizer trade name) has been used for scabies in (proven [italics]) Reservoirs of SARS-CoV. Ask any gayher-than-gay bureaucrat at WHO what happened (inside [it.]) the same animal if it harbored SARS-CoV. There is indeed a psychology of the adaption to abnsurdity. Fuck you just the same, WHO rooster-fish.

Vit C can prevent virus or lessen them but Vitamin C doesn't work once you catch a virus. It's a preventative only.

ZINC and other vitamins help a body heal.

This said, having one's body full of vitamins is very likely to help prevent and fight covid infections.

Vit C can prevent virus or lessen them but Vitamin C doesn't work once you catch a virus. It's a preventative only.

ZINC and other vitamins help a body heal.

This said, having one's body full of vitamins is very likely to help prevent and fight covid infections.
But the WHO diverts attention away from prevention precisely because both vitamin C and ivermectin used in synergy might be strongly prophylactic. Something like that could fuck up Fau Chi’s vaccine plans.

Nobody trusts the WHO. There is not one good reason to.

Nobody trusts the WHO. There is not one good reason to.
The so called "blockbuster", socalled leaked show for people 65 and older brakthrough infection is higher than expected, while ICU incidence is significantly less than expected and deathrate, many times lower.

The so called "blockbuster", socalled leaked show for people 65 and older brakthrough infection is higher than expected, while ICU incidence is significantly less than expected and deathrate, many times lower.
It still proves we are getting nothing but lies. Why doesn't that worry you?

It still proves we are getting nothing but lies. Why doesn't that worry you?
I don't concentrate on the same sources as you, and still get plenty of good information and also find, even in info like you linked, the reality of the study supports mainstream thinking, not your paranoid thinking. It is easy to cherry-pick just the data you like in a report to support your fears if you are a fearful person. I am just not that type. It works for me, with my experiences.

Forum List

Back