COVID cases surge in Florida....will Desantis create another t-shirt? "FLORIDA #1 IN COVID!"

Wow would you look at that lol.

JimH - a lefty and Democrat promoting fake news - who'd have thought that *shocked face

Even if Florida does take a surge, so what? that's what happens. It could be Florida tomorrow and Chicago next month as the hot-spot (or anywhere in between).

The virus infections will go up and down as restrictions ease and/or new variants peak.

A quick Google search tells me that in Florida the parks, attractions and hotels still have their precautions in place, face covering and distancing advice and any international travellers to Florida must provide a negative test along with various other protocols that the airlines legally must assist with.

So with that in mind, how can you even start to blame De Santis? just because he's a Republican?

Shit like this really sums up the left/Democrats in the USA at the moment - fake news and straw men and agenda pushing.
jim has "issues"......

I would be willing to bet Democrat operatives are actively trying to spread as much coof in Florida as possible.

Watch your back Florida, and don't trust a Democrat anywhere near your elderly. They cheer their deaths. Don't believe me, just read this thread.

Boris Johnson was just 'forced' into quarantine. He had covid last year and had immunity. BUT, he took the vax. Now he has covid again.

there's a clue in there somewhere. Think some of you boys might be able to pick it out?

Hey, with the cooperation of the media we got away with killing 10,000 nursing home parasites in New York. Let's go for the whole enchelada in Florida and blame it on a republican governor.
This attitude towards elderly is common among Democrats. Democrats say things like, racism won't be gone till all the old people are dead. Keep Democrats away from high risk elderly people.

The old people who voted for guys like Cuomo got what they deserved.

I would be willing to bet Democrat operatives are actively trying to spread as much coof in Florida as possible.

Watch your back Florida, and don't trust a Democrat anywhere near your elderly. They cheer their deaths. Don't believe me, just read this thread.
Ha Ha...that is beyond stupid! FOX news is the greatest creator of lies about COVID.

But they are going to blame the outbreak on the President of Cuba for not using the Globalist's vaccines. That those unvaccinated Cuban people that are running from oppression in their own country, cause them to smuggle themselves illegally into this country for safety. That they have brought the virus to Florida. That they are going to have the Cuban government to pay reparations for the outbreak.
But Biden is going to make a deal with Cuba by saying that he will forgive them and will not take any actions on the Cuban government. But as long as if they go along with the Globalist's agendas by letting them plant their GMO crops on their land and only use their vaccines.
If they will not agree to those terms. That they will held them liable for the outbreak and take their country as payment.

He is just another trump humper that is more interested in his political career than in saving lives.
Based upon MadChemist's response, it doesn't look like much of a spike. But, JimH52, let us just say for argument's sake, that that chart is in error and there really is a spike/surge in COVID cases. According to you lefties (Marxists in actuality), absolutely everyone must be vaccinated and that it is the ignorant pro-republican public that is refusing to vaccinate. So, this means that "all" you obedient party comrades have gotten the vaccine and will be safe, whereas your pro-Constitution republican population will not. I fail to see a reason for you to complain. If huge amounts of pro-republicans aren't vaccinating, then they will get very ill and die off, meaning less pro-republican voters to vote against your pro-Marxist candidates, which will have you well on the way to having your desired politburo.

Ha Ha...that is beyond stupid! FOX news is the greatest creator of lies about COVID.
its called who do you trust jim.....one day you hear one thing ...the next day you hear something else.....this shit has been going on so long you dont know who is telling the truth....

Thats because they playing with the numbers......giving the people the vaccine seems to be causing infection (likely from weakening or confusing bodies I believe)----they get sick and die, or get really sick but they don't officially count as vaccinated till weeks after their 2 nd shot......until then they are counted as unvaccineted.
Nut job says what?

They don't, but you'll believe anything the government tells you, as long as it's a progressive government.
No you stupid prick. I took the covid shot when it was a Trump government.

Oh, and by the way. Is Trump also lying to you? He told you to take the shot. He told you he got the shot. Is he lying too?

They don't, but you'll believe anything the government tells you, as long as it's a progressive government.
How come Republicans in Red States aren't coming out to say the media is lying about all the deaths happening in their states? Your conspiracy seems to be falling apart.

And for Republicans who love Israel so much. I've asked the same question. Is BIBI Netenyahoo lying to his people too?

How come Republicans in Red States aren't coming out to say the media is lying about all the deaths happening in their states? Your conspiracy seems to be falling apart.

And for Republicans who love Israel so much. I've asked the same question. Is BIBI Netenyahoo lying to his people too?
bobo name a politician who tells you the truth.....

Over 4 million worldwide died BEFORE there were any Vaccinations at all.

What you post is misleading AND dishonest.

:rolleyes:
Oh excuse me! The vast majority of people dying NOW are the unvaccinated. And I love it. Thinning the herd. Getting rid of our weakest physically and mentally. And getting rid of some people in a already overpopulated planet.

Please don't get the shot. In fact if you showed up at my hospital I wouldn't let you in. You're contagious. Like a baker doesn't have to bake a gay wedding cake only I am justified because you are contagious.

No you stupid prick. I took the covid shot when it was a Trump government.

Oh, and by the way. Is Trump also lying to you? He told you to take the shot. He told you he got the shot. Is he lying too?
What a fucking moron you are dick sucker. Biden is flying and busing a lions share of covid illegals to Fla you pofs

You stupid ignorant butt fucker. And you say nothing you absolute festering pile of maggot shit

Forum List

Back