COVID cases surge in Florida....will Desantis create another t-shirt? "FLORIDA #1 IN COVID!"

What a fucking moron you are dick sucker. Biden is flying and busing a lions share of covid illegals to Fla you pofs

You stupid ignorant butt fucker. And you say nothing you absolute festering pile of maggot shit
I would herd you all together too. Remember those mexican kids in cages? That's what I'd do with the unvaccinated infected.

Oh excuse me! The vast majority of people dying NOW are the unvaccinated. And I love it. Thinning the herd. Getting rid of our weakest physically and mentally. And getting rid of some people in a already overpopulated planet.

Please don't get the shot. In fact if you showed up at my hospital I wouldn't let you in. You're contagious. Like a baker doesn't have to bake a gay wedding cake only I am justified because you are contagious.
well at least you are showing everyone how compassionate you are....so you really are a republican..... why do you try and pass yourself off as a democrat?....

I would herd you all together too. Remember those mexican kids in cages? That's what I'd do with the unvaccinated infected.
LOLOL. Obama's cages????.LOLOL

Hey cock muncher. The majority of the unvaxed are under 35 doosh a lot

i just realized you are one mentally defective mother fucker.

Yer as useless as tits on a bull son.Bye

He is just another trump humper that is more interested in his political career than in saving lives.
Delta variant: Basically a mild flu.

DemocraTaliban: Attempting to burn the country down with fascist lunacy.

well at least you are showing everyone how compassionate you are....so you really are a republican..... why do you try and pass yourself off as a democrat?....
Come on man. If the people who refuse to take the vaccine die, you think that should bother me? They don't care that not taking the vaccine is harming the rest of us so fuck them Harry. You think I would have been sad if Trump died from corona? I would have laughed my fucking ass off. Obviously it wasn't enough to teach them a lesson when he got it or when Herman Cain died. So if they are so careless and stupid, why should I be careFULL?

LOL. I call the dumbest of the dumb dick suckers...lol
I feel bad for 1% of the people who are dying

And don't forget that before the vaccine you didn't care about the people who were dying. You wanted to go back to work and take off your masks and get rid of all the restrictions. Why? Because you said so few people are dying of covid. Well that's true today. Very few people are dying from covid. And the good news is that 99% of the people who are dying are the unvaccinated. That is cause for celebration because that means the vaccine is working and it means the people who are dying were warned so very little to feel sorry about. We told them so. Don't believe? Ok by me. As Drago said in Rocky, if you die, you die.

DemocraTaliban: Attempting to burn the country down with fascist lunacy.
No it's ok. Keep all the business' open. We don't want to shut down business again. That was very bad. We wouldn't want to do that to Joe's economy. Not like we did to Trump to hurt his re election chances. AND IT WORKED! HOLY SHIT!

We just want you to get the shot and wear a mask and social distance. If you were vaccinated you could do whatever you want.

And if you don't need to get on a plane, fuck it.

I don't know why I'm supposed to care you guys are dying when you're not worried about it.

Facts say those being vaccinated are coming down sick with covid............
from a vaccine that isn't supposed to have the covid itself in it.

Want to argue my comments sealy?
You can still get covid but 99% you won't die from it. 99% of the people dying today are the unvaccinated. That matters. And it shows just how stubborn you guys are. Another example of no matter how wrong you guys are, you'll never admit it. Even when the facts say you are wrong you just tell yourselves it's fake news.

But remember, that means the men you worship Trump and Netenyahoo are also lying to you. Is there any Republican who's arguing your case? They must all be deep state rinos.

He is just another trump humper that is more interested in his political career than in saving lives.
Aren't you Dimwits going to come up with something better than the leftysniffles this time to steal the midterms???

Facts say those being vaccinated are coming down sick with covid............
from a vaccine that isn't supposed to have the covid itself in it.

Want to argue my comments sealy?
Here's a fun fact. The states with the most covid cases are the states with the lowest vaccination rates. Let's see a Governor in one of those red states deny this.

No it's ok. Keep all the business' open. We don't want to shut down business again. That was very bad. We wouldn't want to do that to Joe's economy. Not like we did to Trump to hurt his re election chances. AND IT WORKED! HOLY SHIT!

We just want you to get the shot and wear a mask and social distance. If you were vaccinated you could do whatever you want.

And if you don't need to get on a plane, fuck it.

I don't know why I'm supposed to care you guys are dying when you're not worried about it.
^ Incomprehensible raving.

^ Incomprehensible raving.

Same lie you guys said about the original covid.

Greene urged parents not to let their children wear masks. Why would she do that? Ok fine if you don't trust the vaccine but why be against masks? Stupid bitch.

Ha Ha...that is beyond stupid! FOX news is the greatest creator of lies about COVID.
You got the power. But now you will never get people to believe your Prog propagandists again. You made your deals with the Devil and the worse is yet to come. So early in this thing now.

Forum List

Back