COVID bill cost $17,000 per person in AMERICA (330M)...for that we get $1400 for 280M people

We got to pay for them failed pension plans, homie. Suck it up! Embrace Murica'!
You mean the police and FD pensions GOPQ governors raided to give tax cuts to the rich.

Thank you for the info of course you can provide a link from the MSM confirming your claim, so please, let's see it.

It's not that I don't trust you...wait, yes it is.

You're arguing with someone who thinks the Teamster's Unions in California, New York, New Jersey and Illinois, are the Police and Firefighters.

Hey dumbass the police and firefighters ARE unionized!

Translation, the OP is so ridiculous it doesn't deserve any more comment, but you are too STUPID to know that.
Happy now?

So a "covid relief" bill where only 9% goes to covid relief is a "good thing," edtheliar?

:lol:

You Nazis are some dumb motherfuckers.

If you lost your job due to covid and can't pay your rent, rejoice because teachers who got paid the whole time for not working can now retire in luxury. :thup:

Yes you certainly are, which is why we call you "edtheliar."

91% of the Pelosi pork goes to special interests, particularly public employee unions. A scant 9% offer Covid relief.

No matter how many times you mindlessly parrot your scripted lie, it is still a lie.
A mere 80 billion of the 1.9 trillion, 4%, goes to replacing the pensions the GOPQ governors raided to give tax cuts to the rich, but in the fuzzy math of the lying scum Right that is 91%
You suckers pay for it. I get the $1400 but none in my immediate family will pay for it now or in the future. Plus, I won't spend a penny of it in the US.

No matter how many times you mindlessly parrot your scripted lie, it is still a lie.
A mere 80 billion of the 1.9 trillion, 4%, goes to replacing the pensions the GOPQ governors raided to give tax cuts to the rich, but in the fuzzy math of the lying scum Right that is 91%

There you go lying again edtheliar.

No pensions have been "raided."

This is just bribes from the Reich to those who supported the Reich during the fraud of an election.

president on January 20, 2021. There is indeed about a 300K increase in employment - mostly service sector jobs, in that time.
And that is more jobs created in that one month than Jackass Tramp created in 4 years! He actually LOST over 2 MILLION jobs in his 4 years.

You make up almost everything.

Yes, then I go write articles for MSN and publish them by Yahoo just to fool you Nazis.

Fact is that 3 million fewer people were employed at the end of Trump’s administration than at the beginning.
Fact is that employment went up 379k in February.
Fact is the COVID relief helps working class.

$1400 checks help working class.
Child tax credits help the working class.
Unemployment benefits help the working class.
COBRA benefits help the working class.

And yeah, standing up pensions (not public pensions) helps the working class.

Rescue Package Includes $86 Billion Bailout for Failing Pensions

Your "facts" are not facts.

Xi's man became the puppet president on January 20, 2021. There is indeed about a 300K increase in employment - mostly service sector jobs, in that time. Your claim of 3 million is false - as nearly everything you post is, Hey, you're a Nazi.

Jobs report February 2021: Growth surges on hiring jump in hospitality (cnbc.com)

In the meantime. Quid Pro destroyed thousands of 6 figure jobs.

Justin Haskins: Biden destroys jobs, raises energy costs by imposing radical environmental policies | Fox News

Hey, but a pipe fitter making making $250K can go make $12 an hour at McDonalds. The Reich says that's better.
Jan 2017 employment: 145.6 million
Jan 2021 employment: 142.6 million

You’re not very smart.

Tramp ass kisser Chris Christy was famous for doing it, and then refusing to replenish the money even after the court ordered him to!!!! Frisky Whitless did the same thing before him.

Show us edtheliar?

You can't, you're a filthy fucking liar.

Typical Nazi pile of shit.
While former New Jersey Gov. Christie Whitman rips into Gov. Chris Christie for his ties with Donald Trump, she evidently has forgotten she is the first governor to get the state into a dangerous trend by raiding the pension fund. Before Whitman, the pension fund was flush with money paid mostly by the state workers, which was legally to be used only for pensioners. She found a way to circumvent the law and raided the fund for other state expenses.

We got to pay for them failed pension plans, homie. Suck it up! Embrace Murica'!
You mean the police and FD pensions GOPQ governors raided to give tax cuts to the rich.

Thank you for the info of course you can provide a link from the MSM confirming your claim, so please, let's see it.

It's not that I don't trust you...wait, yes it is.

You're arguing with someone who thinks the Teamster's Unions in California, New York, New Jersey and Illinois, are the Police and Firefighters.

Hey dumbass the police and firefighters ARE unionized!

Hey dumbass, he didn't say they weren't! Can you comprehend even the simplest of words?

91% of the Pelosi pork goes to special interests, particularly public employee unions. A scant 9% offer Covid relief.

You idiots could at least read the articles you post.

91% pork.

Hey, but at least "teachers" who haven't been in a classroom in over a year will get 6 figure annual pensions.
Ah, so you’re just going to make shit up.

Trump claimed to be for the working class. Biden actually is.
Yeah, Joe who’s never accomplished one thing in his life except to get rich on the government gravy train is for the working class.
That’s why the millions of Americans in financial trouble are now paying 70% more for gas and to heat their homes.
It doesn’t really matter what Biden does or doesn’t do when people like you are just going to make shit up anyway.
You’re looking in the mirror again.

You idiots could at least read the articles you post.

91% pork.

Hey, but at least "teachers" who haven't been in a classroom in over a year will get 6 figure annual pensions.
Ah, so you’re just going to make shit up.

Trump claimed to be for the working class. Biden actually is.
Yeah, Joe who’s never accomplished one thing in his life except to get rich on the government gravy train is for the working class.
That’s why the millions of Americans in financial trouble are now paying 70% more for gas and to heat their homes.
It doesn’t really matter what Biden does or doesn’t do when people like you are just going to make shit up anyway.
You’re looking in the mirror again.
You know gas prices go up when the economy comes back, right?

Tramp ass kisser Chris Christy was famous for doing it, and then refusing to replenish the money even after the court ordered him to!!!! Frisky Whitless did the same thing before him.

Show us edtheliar?

You can't, you're a filthy fucking liar.

Typical Nazi pile of shit.
While former New Jersey Gov. Christie Whitman rips into Gov. Chris Christie for his ties with Donald Trump, she evidently has forgotten she is the first governor to get the state into a dangerous trend by raiding the pension fund. Before Whitman, the pension fund was flush with money paid mostly by the state workers, which was legally to be used only for pensioners. She found a way to circumvent the law and raided the fund for other state expenses.

{

spiralDemocrat Governor Jim Florio was the first to use the pension fund as a fall-back piggy bank in a time of crisis, Save Jerseyans.

In 1992, facing a budget shortfall, Florio pushed through the Pension Revaluation Act with unanimous support in the legislature, reducing taxpayer contributions to the public retirement plans by $1.5 billion.

This scheme was accomplished through the financial deception of introducing a more optimistic method of evaluating pension system investments. The end result was to make the retirement plans’ finances “look far rosier” than they really were, by lifting the projected rate of return on the fund’s investments to 8.75% from 7%.

In 1997, New Jersey sold $2.75 billion of bonds paying 7.6% interest, putting the proceeds into the pension fund to be invested for higher returns. Unfortunately, the fund has earned less than 6% annually since the bonds were issued.

}

So, it was a Nazi, a democrat who changed the rules - you lied, that's what you do. Secondly, no money was taken out of the existing plan, Florio changes how contributions were made and basically defrauded the reporting of contributions.

The REAL problem of course is;

{ And, even as pension contributions were neglected, New Jersey politicians sweetened the pot. In 2001, government employees and teachers benefits were increased by 9%, creating an additional $4.2 billion in liabilities. In 1999, the state approved a “20 and out” measure that allowed firefighters and local police to collect pensions equal to 50% of their pay after 20 years of service . . . a perk formerly reserved only to the state police. Benefits added since 1999 have increased liabilities into the billions. }

So a cop joining the force at 25 can retire at 45 and collect his pay for the rest of his life. That's okay, those in the private sector will work into their 80's to pay for it.

You suckers pay for it. I get the $1400 but none in my immediate family will pay for it now or in the future. Plus, I won't spend a penny of it in the US.
Cool. Me too. If I ever get the first two ???

Cool. Me too. If I ever get the first two ???
Why haven't you?

You know gas prices go up when the economy comes back, right?

In 2018 Donald Trump presided over arguably the best economy in American history, and gas prices were at historic lows.

Biden is deliberately attacking energy independence on behalf of Russia, Iran, and Venezuela, who all were damaged by American energy independence under the last legitimate president.

Biden was of course famously bribed by Iran and serves those who have bribed him

New Topics

Forum List

Back