Covid and obesity

Since obese people are the most likely to die from covid and are the ones driving the deaths and hospitalizations up, perhaps hospitals should start rejecting fat people if they start running out of room for covid patients.

Fat people cost America more than 400 billion each year in heart disease costs. Now America is conflating them with unvaxxed and paying for them in covid costs.

You already gave yourself away when you evaded the discussing obesity in the context described in the opening post. You are obese. All the lefty evasion on this site tells a story you know...
Have you avoided it too? Hmmm, seems like you have. "when you evaded the discussing obesity in the context described in the opening post. You are obese."

States aren't fat, tubby, people are. I live in Oregon and there are tons of fat people like you living here.
There are fat people everywhere ... Wow, who knew? :lol:
Some states are fatter than others - the largest group of these live in the Deep South.
Now go eat your cheesy grits.

Have you avoided it too? Hmmm, seems like you have. "when you evaded the discussing obesity in the context described in the opening post. You are obese."
Not a good idea to hijack righty rhetoric, fat ass.

Well, when you add a stick of butter to everything and it's all fried.....duh.

Yep, I had grandparents who lived in rural Georgia that we'd visit each summer when I was a kid. You wouldn't believe the kind of crap they ate. Breakfast was salt pork, biscuits and gravy. Typical "supper" (mid afternoon) was stuff like fried okra, fried chicken, fried green tomatoes, and fried ... FRIED.

I stayed out there as an early teen for about two weeks. and gained 10 pounds. It was delicious, but OmG ... SOOO not good for ya. THIS is what happens. :omg:

AXloUcJ-0aXuiFPTj2-mmXDYn6fYOV0NTW19BbjVvH6AZzC8O88-8U6TxlugjU_UJuXrPmTpmYaeEalNWAhuP_xnNw

Yep, I had grandparents who lived in rural Georgia that we'd visit each summer when I was a kid. You wouldn't believe the kind of crap they ate. Breakfast was salt pork, biscuits and gravy. Typical "supper" (mid afternoon) was stuff like fried okra, fried chicken, fried green tomatoes, and fried ... FRIED.

I stayed out there as an early teen for about two weeks. and gained 10 pounds. It was delicious, but OmG ... SOOO not good for ya. THIS is what happens. :omg:

AXloUcJ-0aXuiFPTj2-mmXDYn6fYOV0NTW19BbjVvH6AZzC8O88-8U6TxlugjU_UJuXrPmTpmYaeEalNWAhuP_xnNw
Yep.....SIL's family lives in Mississippi....he talks about how all the obese ones are getting COVID.....that's almost all of them who stayed there.

Since obese people are the most likely to die from covid and are the ones driving the deaths and hospitalizations up, perhaps hospitals should start rejecting fat people if they start running out of room for covid patients.

I think hospitals should start rejecting the unvaccinated with COVID (95-97%). If they want to be stupid, then they can just stay home and die. Save those ER beds for car accidents, strokes and heart attacks.

I think hospitals should start rejecting the unvaccinated with COVID (95-97%). If they want to be stupid, then they can just stay home and die. Save those ER beds for car accidents, strokes and heart attacks.
In other words, save the beds for fat asses like you, so we can continue paying 400 billion+ for heart disease. Fat asses are the people who become covid casualties.

In other words, save the beds for fat asses like you, so we can continue paying 400 billion+ for heart disease. Fat asses are the people who become covid casualties.

Yes, fatties such as yourself have heart and many other issues. However the unvaccinated are the largest reason for COVID hospitalizations and deaths. Now get on the treadmill fatty. Ya bore me. ;)

Yes, fatties such as yourself have heart and many other issues. However the unvaccinated are the largest reason for COVID hospitalizations and deaths. Now get on the treadmill fatty. Ya bore me. ;)

Dodge, divert, convert, invert, redefine, ignore, or otherwise evade.

Here is the opening post that you are evading.

"If obesity is such a huge contribution to covid deaths, why aren't lefties demanding that obese people become healthy and fit? Why waste time creating vaccines that will just force new variants to mutate, when you could just discriminate against fat people and demand that they do what needs to be done to become fit and healthy?"

Why, Dr fat ass, are you not demanding that fat people get fit healthy?

Dodge, divert, convert, invert, redefine, ignore, or otherwise evade.

Here is the opening post that you are evading.

"If obesity is such a huge contribution to covid deaths, why aren't lefties demanding that obese people become healthy and fit? Why waste time creating vaccines that will just force new variants to mutate, when you could just discriminate against fat people and demand that they do what needs to be done to become fit and healthy?"

Why, Dr fat ass, are you not demanding that fat people get fit healthy?

You can't force people to become healthy and fit Loony Bird. What are ya gonna do - put them all in boot camp?

Vaccinated people do not force COVID to mutate. COVID mutates among the idiot unvaccinated. Who told you this - Scott Atlas, Rand Paul, or DrPhil or MrPillow?

Did you not have to take about 6 vaccines prior to attending school when you were a 250 pound kindergartner? Most of those diseases like polio are all but eradicated. Why didn't they mutate after just about everyone was vaccinated?

Please stop being stupid if that's at all possible. (it isn't so don't bother with a response ;-)

Forum List

Back