Covid 19

Wait a minute, people die in bathrooms slipping on soap as of covid19. Please, you can cook statistics all day long.

Covid19 has less mortality rate than car accidents, so should we ban driving autos?
Yes for anyone under 16....The elderly already have their keys confiscated least they kill someone like a walking Covid-19 patient. Do you eat these stats after cooking cause I make a great bookkeepers fudge.

Is the lockdown necessary? Given the overall mortality rate is 2% or less?
Are you locked down or are you talking about somewhere else? We are not in lock down here in Jackson, TN. Just wondering if you are for real or if this was just a rant.

Throughout the country, as pandemics go lets talk about overall death rates. Covid19 has a 2% mortality rate. Like the common flu. Those susceptible to COVID19 are over 80 and would be victim to any disease. It's not a threat to most of us...why the lock down?

Are you locked down or are you talking about somewhere else? We are not in lock down here in Jackson, TN. Just wondering if you are for real or if this was just a rant.
It both a screed and a rant. All over the county people are losing jobs over basically a more virulent version of the flu. Covid19 isn't like small pox, black plague or Ebola. Nope. Why are we destroying our economy over this?

Actually more like 3%, but t much higher among older folks. You wanna sacrifice grandma?
No, actually we don't know true fatality rate because they lied and lied and lied their lips off regarding the whole fucking thing, specifically to scare weaklings such as yourself, into state of permanent terror! We know they intentionally crammed the elderly into wuhan infected care facilities in New York state so they could pad the fatality rate, and we know the murdering man responsible for that massacre is Bidens top choice for his AG! We know that they intentionally conflated seasonal flu deaths with wuhan, and that naked deception explains exactly why the seasonal retreat of seasonal flu coincided perfectly with the spectacular drop in so-called wuhan fatalities! So, to answer you question, it would be sad if you personally, or your granny were to drop dead from the cold that is going around, but we will swiftly get over it! :fu:

Actually more like 3%, but t much higher among older folks. You wanna sacrifice grandma?
No, actually we don't know true fatality rate because they lied and lied and lied their lips off regarding the whole fucking thing, specifically to scare weaklings such as yourself, into state of permanent terror! We know they intentionally crammed the elderly into wuhan infected care facilities in New York state so they could pad the fatality rate, and we know the murdering man responsible for that massacre is Bidens top choice for his AG! We know that they intentionally conflated seasonal flu deaths with wuhan, and that naked deception explains exactly why the seasonal retreat of seasonal flu coincided perfectly with the spectacular drop in so-called wuhan fatalities! So, to answer you question, it would be sad if you personally, or your granny were to drop dead from the cold that is going around, but we will swiftly get over it! :fu:
We don't know what...well, in a TRUE pandemic, people die in your household, bodies in the streets, mass deaths... Not seeing any of that. Its just the media creating statistics. In a real pandemic, you will know it.

We don't know what...well, in a TRUE pandemic, people die in your household, bodies in the streets, mass deaths... Not seeing any of that. Its just the media creating statistics. In a real pandemic, you will know it.
Spanish flu pandemic killed 200,000 Americans in just one month, and we did not shut anything down, let alone take the day off from work, all children went to school! I recall vividly listening as my grandfather explained how he lost two of his brothers to Spanish flu in 1918 when he was six years of age, both were elementary school students, who went to school feeling great in morning, came home sick at lunch hour, and were both dead by dinnertime! That was a pandemic, that type of virulence was terrifying, and we didn't shut down anything throughout the entire pandemic!

There is no justifiable reason for this covid19 lockdown, none. We could have a pandemic of...warts, this SHOULD be over the survivability rate...its the over all death rate that's the issue here. Covid19? 98% Survivability rate. Excuse me?

Throughout the country, as pandemics go lets talk about overall death rates. Covid19 has a 2% mortality rate. Like the common flu. Those susceptible to COVID19 are over 80 and would be victim to any disease. It's not a threat to most of us...why the lock down?
We understand the republican/trumper position, the Older Americans do not count. We just do not agree with it. I think trump supports going for herd immunity. This would probably kill off a couple of million more and will not result in immunity and those people (yes many would be older Americans) would have died for nothing. Take precautions. When vaccine is safe and effective, take it. Quit whining because you are not having a good time, especially if you are actually still having a pretty good time and are just whining for other people, because they do not whine loud enough.

It both a screed and a rant. All over the county people are losing jobs over basically a more virulent version of the flu. Covid19 isn't like small pox, black plague or Ebola. Nope. Why are we destroying our economy over this?
No need to destroy the economy, but may be necessary to remain throttled back until a way if found to deal with the disease. I was out and about yesterday as I often am. Streets were packed. There was waiting at the restaurant we wanted to eat at and then we ate outside. I can live with it. Unlikely, I would get on commercial airplane for a vacation trip or a cruise ship. Not trying to "destroy" the economy. I am just using good sense. I have already done my part. I caught Covid on a flight to vacation. Did not enjoy, but did not have to be hospitalized. One thing for sure, I don't want any more. If it comes around again, you can have mine. Chris Christie now has the correct Covid picture.

We understand the republican/trumper position, the Older Americans do not count. We just do not agree with it. I think trump supports going for herd immunity. This would probably kill off a couple of million more and will not result in immunity and those people (yes many would be older Americans) would have died for nothing. Take precautions. When vaccine is safe and effective, take it. Quit whining because you are not having a good time, especially if you are actually still having a pretty good time and are just whining for other people, because they do not whine loud enough.

~~~~~~
Obviously you omit facts when you make statements of that sort.
Fact: Blue State and Cities are using the Chinese Covid to lock down their people and the economy;
Fact: Most deaths per capita from Covid-19 in Deep Blue States (Counties and Cities).

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, New York City has a coronavirus death rate of 284 per 100,000; the rest of the state has a rate of 81 per 100,000. The average COVID-19 death rate for the entirety of the U.S. is roughly 65 per 100,000. (For more on how New York City skews COVID-19 data in the U.S., see this Heritage Backgrounder.)
This evidence suggests that as new locations in the U.S. experienced surges in COVID-19 cases throughout this pandemic, death rates remained lower.

1602957592320.png

~~~~~~
Obviously you omit facts when you make statements of that sort.
Fact: Blue State and Cities are using the Chinese Covid to lock down their people and the economy;
Fact: Most deaths per capita from Covid-19 in Deep Blue States (Counties and Cities).

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, New York City has a coronavirus death rate of 284 per 100,000; the rest of the state has a rate of 81 per 100,000. The average COVID-19 death rate for the entirety of the U.S. is roughly 65 per 100,000. (For more on how New York City skews COVID-19 data in the U.S., see this Heritage Backgrounder.)
This evidence suggests that as new locations in the U.S. experienced surges in COVID-19 cases throughout this pandemic, death rates remained lower.

So you are in one of the 10 cities? You are on lock down. I am not, where I live. Ours just recommends masking, distancing and sanitizing in public, while they still require it in government buildings. Fine, was in the court house 2 weeks ago for tags, registration and stickers. I masked. No big deal. That is how it is here. If it is not like that where you are. You chose poorly.
<iframe width="545" height="409" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Forum List

Back