Is there a truth here?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I watch how I met your mother if you ever watched it? There is barney stinson a playboy who gets laid often and he has the weirdest tricks and lies like when he tells a girl he is a Swiss prince Otto von matterhorn and he bangs her and dumps her but the next day he tells her he is Ottos twin hulio von matterhorn and fucks and dumps her again she cries and he seems like a asshole do you think there is any real life truth here?

I watch how I met your mother if you ever watched it? There is barney stinson a playboy who gets laid often and he has the weirdest tricks and lies like when he tells a girl he is a Swiss prince Otto von matterhorn and he bangs her and dumps her but the next day he tells her he is Ottos twin hulio von matterhorn and fucks and dumps her again she cries and he seems like a asshole do you think there is any real life truth here?

No because Neil Patrick Harris is gay.

Isn't Your worship of Jesus' resurrection a giant Barney Stinson scam?
If the guy pretending to be Jesus (who the disciples claimed not to recognize) didn't show up to his disciples claiming to be the resurrected Jesus then the world would not have started thousands of wars and killed over 50 million people over the claim of some icon's godly power to come back from the dead that lead to wild eye beliefs a second time falling for the cult leader thus second time being scr*wed by his twin.
*(I guess that makes the twin Satan in the story who promises him fame and followers throughout the earth, and does it by coming back as him to lift Jesus high and fools the world keeping his promise)
LuciferSays.jpg

Forum List

Back